It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acting AG Whitaker tells Mr Nadler his five minutes is up during his hearing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After seeing the other people berate and attack this guy today and his responses i have to say this is one of the best things in politics I have I think ever seen. In my lifetime. I have seen people pontificate, give great speeches and bring a tear to my eye but this guy takes the cake.

First, Here is a link to some highlights. Please make sure to watch it.

Second, to show another exchange with Sheila Jackson where she wanted all her time and yes and no answers he was cordail but you could tell he was doing it on purpose just to stick it to her. He was doing nothing wrong. He was answering but not like she wanted. How can a congresswoman talk to the Attorney General like this? Hell she cannot even understand a yes/no question explanation.

She wanted to put on a show and was having none of it. None. Then, the best, is when he tells the chairman that his time is up. So unprofessional and it is amazing to see the partisanship bs going on.

2:40 is where is gets real good.

Take the time to watch this. Again, the same questions over and over and he is done. He needs to be the permanent AG now.
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002019-02-08T19:49:51-06:000751 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The "5 minute" comment was deluxe and triggered the whole Democrat side of that turbulent committee.

Seems like the Chair had a harder time with his own DEMOcrats than with everybody else.

The Democrats were fumbling their own questions too. Superb à la carte 😆

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Democrats are SCARED TO DEATH.

1. The New AG Bob Barr, starts work next week. He's promised to come after Deep State crooks. (Most are Democrats)

2. Their "buffer" between Trump and Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, is resigning soon.

3. Matthew Whitaker could take Rosenstein's place.

4. Democrats are embroiled with Black-face racism, and serial rape.

5. Liberal Ruth Bader Ginsburg is nearing "retirement" from the Supreme Court.

There's more.. but suffice it to say, Democrats are already crashing-and-burning, just 5 weeks after gaining a little power in D.C., with their U.S. House majority.
edit on 2/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Now THIS guy sure has a pair!

We need him running something... like the FBI would be a good start.

Funny watching the meltdowns... thanks for the vids!!!

S&F..

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Late in 2020 we are sure to have some great entertainment after a record breaking hot, hot, hot summer. We will barely be over the west coast burning and blizzards in Canada before we get to see the Circus called the Democrat Party.

The body count will be record breaking while they loose their minds and explode. For them, this is only the beginning of Sorrows, the time before the storm. By Tuesday November third, it will be the start of their Apocalypse.

Ocasio will likely run off with John Kerry to a Tropical island near her home and live happily ever after having horse children. Pelosi will choke on PEZ candies, be taken to the hospital and quietly go into retirement. They will gift her, Her gavel.

President Donald Trump will finish the wall in it's entirety, and for the first time in centuries, the Atacama desert will have rain and a Spring Bloom of wildflowers.

AG Whitaker Will likely be pushed into Pelosi's vacant position.
edit on 8-2-2019 by Plotus because: Believe it or not.....

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Faux outrage, it's so pathetic.

The reaction from some of them is just ridiculous. Get the fainting couches out.
edit on 8-2-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Haha, that was epic, Ol Nader was all like "ahh, ummm, but, its, you, [weird giggle/smirk], hmmm'

LOL - even better was Whitaker pwning that corrupt P.O.S and Hillary devotee, Shelia 'the intolerant hater' Jackson Lee.

They're trying like fluck to get him to trip on his words, but they're out of their league, this bloke is smashing it out of the park.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My opinion..... he Smoked them.... well done.... lol

If I laugh any more, I'm gonn'a choke. yes'r no, yes'r no, yes'r no, Yes'r no......

Mzzz Jackson probably went home and kicked the dog, and threw the remote in the pool accidentally while fuming...
edit on 8-2-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This all really gave me a good laugh because it shows that there is no fear nor is there theatrics. That is all we used to have. I find it funny that people do not connect why Trump is so good at politics even though he has never been elected.

It is the ultimate reality show.

This guy though has got to get an appointment for this. Make him the Ball Buster Czar or something...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You nailed it there....

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

a round of applause for Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Slee....

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nice to see some real intellectual mud slinging going on. oops! mud is brown, must be against browns now

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

@ 10.08 "its up to the president whether or not to exert executive privilege, you cannot assert forever that the President may want to exert executive privilege."

You forget you're dealing with lawyers and the art of saying nothing whilst pretending to say something.

I guess it depends which partisan bullsnip you call fact and which you call "true".

Bread and circuses.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It is the ultimate reality show.

Yes yes its like that, and like a reality show its still TV, egos may be hurt but its still for public consumption.

Wake me when Q's "Trust the Plan" ......blah blah......

Wake me when these career crooks see a prison cell.

This guy though has got to get an appointment for this

And if he's good at only convicting low hanging fruit? You would appoint someone based on some comical answers before a circus panel? What happened to Justice?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No he has been around the block more than a few times. I understand where you are coming from and that is your opinion.

Justice? It is right around the corner.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I like that Whittacker point blank refused to answer yes/no to their questions.
The yes / no answer demands are designed to get an outcome, not the truth. Democrats either get a headline to their leading questions or they trap someone on a perjury charge. This is not oversight, this is corruption.

edit on 9/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The Democrats have become the laughing stock of Politics. From their ignorance to their dementia it has become a comedy of stupidity and errors. Build trains over the ocean to replace planes? Baby killing (eg. after born) is a good thing? 90% taxes manged by the government...our government...the government that can't manage money???

I've given up on most TV except news and political commentary. There is more humor, more conspiracy and more entertainment...PERIOD!

Thanks Dems...now...please climb back in your electric clown-car and drive off.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"your 5 minutes are up" and then he got bitchslapped and had to answer the question lol...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join