It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Al Green Blames Trump For Blackface Scandal

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's a perfect example of Trump derangement syndrome. In the past, Rep. Al Green (D-TX), has "already forced two failed impeachment votes on the House floor" and states in this article "that he will push for an impeachment vote regardless of what Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation says about alleged Russian collusion." He's targeting Trump for impeachment, with no direct evidence of wrong doing, because of his own personal bias. Matter of fact, I dare say, that this is true with most of the Democrats in both the House and Senate.

Green insists that all the negative drama being played out in Virginia is because of Trump. Green clearly implies that Gov. Northam's refusal to step down, "is a symptom of Trump’s alleged racist views."

Rep. Al Green (D-TX) said on Thursday that Virginia Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam’s blackface scandal is a symptom of President Donald J. Trump’s “bigotry” and promised to keep pushing impeachment.

Green promised to press forward with the impeachment of President Trump, contending that Gov. Northam’s refusal to resign amidst his blackface scandal is a symptom of Trump’s alleged racist views.

“When we allow bigotry to infect the body politic with impunity at the highest level, other levels will expect impunity for their bigotry,” Green tweeted on Thursday. “Gov. Northam’s refusal to resign for his bigotry is a symptom. Failure to act on Pres. Trump’s bigotry is the problem. #ImpeachmentIsNotDead.”

Green also said on Thursday that he will push for an impeachment vote regardless of what Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation says about alleged Russian collusion during the 2016 presidential campaign.

www.breitbart.com...

Is this a perfect example of "the pot calling the kettle black?"

Today, it seems only black people and Liberals can get away with inflammatory remarks regarding race, but white Conservatives can't. And we wonder why there's so much devisiveness in American politics. Then there are those who accept the herd mentality that "black people can't be racist."

Whites who refuse to acknowledge the fact that in the current system blacks cannot be racist will necessarily miss the MASSIVE nuance around the discussion of structural and systemic oppression as opposed to simple slurs or offensive statements. In missing that nuanced discussion you would miss the opportunity to contribute to solving that problem. You would simply continue to ignore it.

www.pambazuka.org...

There are many valid accounts and testimony that shows black culture's intolerance to homosexuality and now it's apparently OK for some black people to label white men as "terror threats." When CNN's Don Lemon said “we have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them,” why wasn't he called a bigot or a racist? IMO, Don Lemon and Al Green are both bigots, racists and hypocrites. People are labeled "racists" or "bigots" based on their actions, beliefs and words. You shouldn't get a free pass just because you're a black person.

Charges of bigotry are constantly being used by Democrats to shut down legitimate discussion about political matters...especially if it concerns Trump. Has Trump made questionable comments in the past? Absolutely, but what politician hasn't? Matter of fact, if Trump is as racist as some claim, where's all the outrage from the black community? MSM loves to show us hand picked examples of black people showing their hate-on for Trump, but they completely ignore those in the black community who support Trump. Media bias, blind partisanship and the accusatory rhetoric of racism is the reason why neither party can have a meaningful dialogue in doing what's best for the people in this country.

Black Pastor Darrell: Trump is the most 'Pro Black' President that we had in our lifetime:

Dr. Alveda King talks about President Trump:

Armstrong Williams explains why more African Americans are becoming pro Trump:

Diamond & Silk: Black people are behind President Trump:

Congress of Racial Equality leader Niger Innis on tax reform and President Trump's summit on race:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Green one the dumbest elected officials in Congress.

A real gem 😆

Misery loves company.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Rep. Al Green is the kind of stupid that has to wear a helmet when he goes to toilet.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Are there many black people beside the radical white who even care?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Speaking as a once "Progressive Liberal Tree-Hugging Hippie Democrat , I am very concerned over the mental health of the Democratic leadership and the Democratic leaders
And this post is in no form joking around

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Al Green is a walking blackface scandal.
Someone in Hollywood needs to do a Archie Bunker reboot and make him a Trump supporter.
The Dems would lose their minds.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Rep. Al Green is the kind of stupid that has to wear a helmet when he goes to toilet.

Is this the same one that said Guam might flip over if too many people are on it at one time?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Is this the same one that said Guam might flip over if too many people are on it at one time?

No that was Hank Johnson

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No that was another dumb-bell Congressman Hank Johnson 😎 (Mr self-PhD)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah people!

Trump is to blame for what some dude did over a decade ago!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"Houston we have a problem"

How can smart folks vote for such a nincompoop?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ye gods! I think we've found an ATS regular right there in Congress. Not to name names but this type of twisted thinking is quite common from some of the witless in our midst. "Duh, it must be a Republican's fault that a Democrat governor won't resign for something he did as a student that is now considered offensive." "Duh, it's Trump's fault that Virginia elected a governor, Lt. governor and Attorney General who aren't squeaky clean in the Democrat's current fantasy world." The mental gymnastics just keep me endlessly amused.

Is the chemicals in the water? Or just drugs that we never dreamed of in the '70s? As a friend from those days pointed out to me recently, "They're not taking stuff that grows from Mother Earth. That crap is brewed up by corporate medicine."

The new vetting process for qualifying to run for office will be to turn in every photograph, piece of written material, reports card, yearbook and tax return from age five to the present.

Can't we just agree that we've all done stupid stuff in our student days? Some of that stupid stuff never got repeated because we realized how stupid it was when our brains became fully developed. Can't we have statutes of limitation on stupid student tricks?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Speaking as a once "Progressive Liberal Tree-Hugging Hippie Democrat , I am very concerned over the mental health of the Democratic leadership and the Democratic leaders
And this post is in no form joking around

This is my 3rd time of saying this: Welcome to Looneyville USA.
It really is getting worse by the day.

1. Cities that the major says to the police, lay off the illegals
2. Giving driver license to people that are not legally in the USA
3. And most importantly the catch and release of illegals. Now, that sht won't happen in Japan. Jail, then deportation. 1st they broke Japan's immigration law. No legal "I'm sorry, please let me stay". There's a reason Japan won't budge on stupidity, their culture needs to survive. American culture as I can start to see it crumble, is at a beginning of the crossroads of idiocracy of no return to normalicy .

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This is my 3rd time of saying this: Welcome to Looneyville USA.

You are a bit late on the welcome
I have been here a long time

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I am concerned for Texans if this is the best candidate they could come up with.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No that was Hank Johnson

en.m.wikipedia.org...

SO add one more idiot to the D's tally, CHECK.

new topics

top topics

join