It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

IDENTITY POLITICS STRENGTHENS DEMOCRACY Stacey Y. Abrams

Hitler and the Nazi's literally invented Identity Politicks to literally destroy Democracy. And I literally mean literally.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Considering this is a xuenchen thread I'm going to go ahead and assume that Abrams actually said nothing of the sort.

So who's actually read the essay as opposed to the single line (which by the way doesn't mention anything about a revolution against whites) quoted in the OP?

Abrams is saying that marginalized groups should unite in order to protect themselves.

Carlson interpreted that to mean minorities "revolting" against white people. In his mind, white people are the most powerful group in the country, so when marginalized groups unite to "fight the power" as it were, they're going to fight white people.

Fake news, Abrams said nothing of the sort. He's sensationalizing a nothingburger to drum up ratings and mobilize the right.

Who are they uniting against? What group isnt included?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How does continually instigating HATRED for people strengthen 'democracy'?

*walks away*

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

I guess you missed all the violence by Trump haters before, and after the election.

But why let a little thing like reality get in the way of the alternate world progressives live on.

Not to mention Occupy Wall Street,BLM,antifa,Ferguson,COPS getting gunned down in the streets during his predecessor's reign of terror.
edit on 9-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: neo96

*walks away*

Instigators typically do. Then they start pointing fingers.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: amazing

SJWs like her have spent quite a while telling us all that the white man is responsible for all the world's ills. Now that one of them is being called out we're gonna act obtuse.

okay. LOL I'm all for calling people out for anything they do or say...anyone. But...if someone does't actually say what they're accused of saying...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
You do know a core theory of Marxists and Marxist-Leninists is anti-Identity politics, they base everything on 'class' over 'Identity'

besides that,

"The marginalized, she writes, include “women, Native Americans, African-Americans, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community."

is not a lie

"Carlson concluded"

so this his interpertation of it? and I have yet to read anything that actually says "Revolution against whites"

It's funny that when these Identity Politics politicians speak about the "marginalized" they never list the Physicaly and Mentally Disabled (arguably the most marginalized group in history) as a group they are fighting for and including.

Kinda speaks volumes about their true intentions and it's not to help the marginalized.

edit on 9-2-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You do know a core theory of Marxists and Marxist-Leninists is anti-Identity politics, they base everything on 'class' over 'Identity'

And certain "identities" are quickly becoming a protected class. What's your point?

You mean white Trump supporters?

They seem the only snowflakes asking for special treatment these days.

Everyone else simply expects equality as our founders intended.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IDENTITY POLITICS STRENGTHENS DEMOCRACY Stacey Y. Abrams

Hitler and the Nazi's literally invented Identity Politicks to literally destroy Democracy. And I literally mean literally.

They demanded homogeneity in ethnicity, religion and political beliefs and literally sent outliers to death camps.

The key to democracy is cherishing both individualism and unity. Protecting the rights of the minority for the sake of the majority. Equality is not sameness. Identity is never meant to be sacrificed for some greater good, it is meant to contribute to it.

Idiots and racists don't have the intellectual capability to digest such a premise.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Considering this is a xuenchen thread I'm going to go ahead and assume that Abrams actually said nothing of the sort.

So who's actually read the essay as opposed to the single line (which by the way doesn't mention anything about a revolution against whites) quoted in the OP?

Considering this is a Xcalibur254 posting, I'm going to go ahead and assume that

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Abrams wants "Identity" politics but still opposes voter "I.D." bwaaahahahahhhhha 😄
edit on Feb-09-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing like trying to stir up/create hatred amongst people. If a Republican were to do that, Democrats would lose whatever little grey matter remains* in their cranial cavity.

* vacuum (region of space that contains no matter] surrounded by thick skull

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

And certain "identities" are quickly becoming a protected class. What's your point?

Really now? What "special treatments" have I asked for and be specific?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

besides that,

"The marginalized, she writes, include “women, Native Americans, African-Americans, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community."

is not a lie

"Carlson concluded"

so this his interpertation of it? and I have yet to read anything that actually says "Revolution against whites"
No the core is “the ends justify the means “. So it will be identity politics if it suits their agenda. Race warfare, class warfare , political correctness, character assassination of enemies. Plus the NWO plan to destroy national sovereignty by any means necessary including mass migrations in the guise of caring about indigenous tribes.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ohhhh so its EQUALITY to tell
Whites to go back to Europe and that the land belongs to the Aztecs... ok got it!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Unless you've walked in a black man's shoes you really have no idea what it means to be black living in America. I'm sorry, you just don't.

Same can be said for anyone criticizing Christian White males, yes? Unless someone has walked a mile in a working class, Christian white male's shoes, they don't know jack snip about what our lives are like. All the "white privilege" nonsense is just that, nonsense from mouths that have no idea WTF they're even talking about. Life is hard, it's harder when you're looking to everyone else to fund your life, excuse your failures, and rescue your ass at every turn... unless you can trick enough imbeciles into actually doing those things for purely in exchange for your votes at the polls.

No, the same thing cannot be said for Christian White males. To compare those two groups is like comparing apples to dump trucks.

Christian White males have been the predominant rulers of this country for eons.

This country was founded on genocide and built on slave labor.

The time for reparations is long overdue.
edit on 10-2-2019 by Thejaybird because: Spelling correction

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Whites to go back to Europe and that the land belongs to the Aztecs... ok got it!

My goodness, no one has said that. Strawman fallacy, much?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Unless you've walked in a black man's shoes you really have no idea what it means to be black living in America. I'm sorry, you just don't.

Same can be said for anyone criticizing Christian White males, yes? Unless someone has walked a mile in a working class, Christian white male's shoes, they don't know jack snip about what our lives are like. All the "white privilege" nonsense is just that, nonsense from mouths that have no idea WTF they're even talking about. Life is hard, it's harder when you're looking to everyone else to fund your life, excuse your failures, and rescue your ass at every turn... unless you can trick enough imbeciles into actually doing those things for purely in exchange for your votes at the polls.

No, the same thing cannot be said for Christian White males. To compare those two groups is like comparing apples to dump trucks.

Christian White males have been the predominant rulers of this country for eons.

This country was founded on genocide and built on slave labor.

The time for reparations is long overdue.

How far back do we go when calculating reparations? 150 years? 500? 1000?

If the reparations route is one you want to go down then there is no arbitrary time frame allowed. You and your ilk dont get to decide that.

I know you would like to stop with Africans being brought to the Americas but that is a false and racist timeframe.

Are you demanding that Arabs give reparations to Africans for their role in slavery? Do the descendants of the Mongols have to pay reparations to the peoples that they conquered and enslaved? Do the Japanese have to pay reparations to the Ainu? British to the Irish? Zulu to the Pygmy?

If you answered no to any of those, you are a racist. I suspect that's the case anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I guess you missed the Covington Incident. It's ok. We know that HuffPo and CNN/MSNBC don't like it when you guys have all the facts.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

wanna make a bet buddy ? The Indigenous ones at the infamous DC clash against the Covington High boys told then to go back to Europe and that the land belongs to indigenous people.

. Wanna bet buddy? Then Indigenous ones said it to the Covington High boys. And they also said that the land belongs to indigenous ppl not whites. That’s not racist or anything though right ?
edit on 10-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join