It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Looks like Democrats are going completely batnutzkrazy.

Now we have a story about failed Georgia Governor candidate and the latest Democrat to give a staged and scripted rebuttal to Trump's State of the Union address, Ms. Stacey Abrams.

Democrat leadership needs to quickly confirm or deny like yesterday !! πŸ˜†

If true, Democrats need to get in line for their custom straight jacket fittings πŸ˜†

Hard to trust a Democrat that loses an election. Come to think of it, hard to trust a Democrat that wins an election.

Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites

Stacey Abrams, the rising Democrat star, wrote a long Communist manifesto calling for a revolution against whites in her 22-page essay written for Foreign Affairs last Friday. She is one of the New Democrat Party leaders who use identity politics as a cudgel to tear us apart while pretending it will unite us.

Incoherently, she writes, β€œthe less we have in common the more united we will be.” Most of her article is illogical and dishonest. It’s entirely vile as she calls for all the identity groups to overthrow the only people left out of her purported victimized classes β€” whites.

As you read this, understand this is what the Democrat Party wants for you and for this nation.

added The Abrams Article

"Democrats nuttier than ever"

edit on Feb-08-2019 by xuenchen because: πŸ”πŸ”πŸ“πŸ”

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

β€œthe less we have in common the more united we will be.”

The Dems 2020 motto.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You do know a core theory of Marxists and Marxist-Leninists is anti-Identity politics, they base everything on 'class' over 'Identity'

besides that,

"The marginalized, she writes, include β€œwomen, Native Americans, African-Americans, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community."

is not a lie

"Carlson concluded"

so this his interpertation of it? and I have yet to read anything that actually says "Revolution against whites"

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

β€œthe less we have in common the more united we will be.”

The Dems 2020 motto.

@AOC will soon correct that to:

"the more we have in common the less united we will be"

😎

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Georgia boy here
How is a loony loser considered a Dem "Rising Star"?
Oh , wait , fits right in , doesn't she ?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Carlson said read between the lines πŸ˜†

added The Abrams Article

edit on Feb-08-2019 by xuenchen because: πŸ”πŸ”πŸ“πŸ”

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Constitution I read espouses "equal treatment under the law" not "better treatment" not "worse treatment" nor "shall make up for past treatment" simply "equal treatment"

Calling for anything else is subversive and possibly worse.

Stacey Abrams and ilk is no better than her polar opposite KKK member.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So is this what the Democrats have been reduced to, being represented by literal losers and insane whack jobs? One of these days they're going to push too hard and actually get what they apparently want, conflict. It's not going to be pretty.

What makes me the most sad is that none of these politicians live in the real world or have apparently been exposed to it. Most people want exactly the same thing. A job, a family, a roof over our head, food, leisures. Nobody cares what color you are. Then you have these snakes in the grass fomenting division to keep us all depressed and angry and pointing fingers.

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

For an anarchist, you sure do LOVE you some Democratic party and bend over backwards defending them. I see now why so many Democrats were silent on the actions of anarchist terrorist gangs like ANTIFA and Weather Underground over the years. Same horsesnip... different suits.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Considering this is a xuenchen thread I'm going to go ahead and assume that Abrams actually said nothing of the sort.

So who's actually read the essay as opposed to the single line (which by the way doesn't mention anything about a revolution against whites) quoted in the OP?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

For an anarchist, you sure do LOVE you some Democratic party and bend over backwards defending them. I see now why so many Democrats were silent on the actions of anarchist terrorist gangs like ANTIFA and Weather Underground over the years. Same horsesnip... different suits.

lol

What else Antifa going to do for allies than lie to Democrats for more bodies on the field?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Gee, isn't that promoting racism? Racism is not good, we should be learning to get along.

I know, too rational.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

lol

What else Antifa going to do for allies than lie to Democrats for more bodies on the field?

I just find it ridiculously funny that some anarchists stridently support the party which represents vastly more government control, larger government, more regulations, less freedom... I mean that's either major Stockholm Syndrome or flat out being a sheep in the clothing of a wolf (AKA a "poseur")

link   
I've ben reading threads about dems wanting civil war on here for years now. LOL

it's funny.

and, desperate as ususal.

edit on 8-2-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
You do know a core theory of Marxists and Marxist-Leninists is anti-Identity politics, they base everything on 'class' over 'Identity'

And certain "identities" are quickly becoming a protected class. What's your point?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I've ben reading threads about dems wanting civil war on here for years now. LOL

it's funny.

and, desperate as ususal.

Uh, 10 years ago it was "Neocons want a civil war", then it became "the TEA Party wants a civil War"... dems are just getting a brief turn on the dias right now. So I agree with part of what you're saying, but let's not be disingenuous here, all the various players have been accused of wanting a civil war at some time or other and, truth be told, it's probably been an accurate accusation for some of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If voters do not identify with a party's platform then what is remaining?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

What you are saying is not entirely true as pointed out in the video below:

"Entfremdung"

edit on 8-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Please read 'Identity Politics Does Not Continue the Work of the Civil Rights Movements' by Helen Pluckrose and James A. Lindsay.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If voters do not identify with a party's platform then what is remaining?

I give up ? πŸ˜†

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join