It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My body-my choice-blackface

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Has anyone else thought of the crazy irony of political cluster that is Virginia

The governor actually said, ‘keep the baby comfortable’ before you decide if you want to ‘choose’ to abourt the kid....because of ‘my body, my choice’

If the governor put on dark make up....he’s an evil Nazi and must go. Never mind that deciding if humans are worth living, is what the Nazis are famous for.

What make up you put in your body is not your choice but killing babies....that’s a choice that needs to be supported.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What make up you put in your body is not your choice but killing babies....that’s a choice that needs to be supported.

Perhaps that can be your Legacy. Killing Babies.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh look............................ something bright and shiny

One day you will reap what you sew.

edit on 8-2-2019 by Plotus because: Choose Life

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What if we let them live "comfortably" for a year and then decide we want to abort it? Seems like the same thing just a year later.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

You know, it's interesting that you bring this up, because I (like many I'm certain) have just been happy to see this murdering SOB get his...it's like instant karma. However, that news has so overwhelmed the state of VA that I've heard nothing really new about the abortion laws he's promulgated. I'm truly glad to see his travails, however, he can't moon walk his way out of the ire of his own (these lefties are going to eat themselves by the way, you watch).

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
These Virginia liberals are some sick SOBs. Racists, rapists and murderers all in one disgusting package and completely cool with the Democratic Party because #myteam.
edit on 2019/2/8 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
What if we let them live "comfortably" for a year and then decide we want to abort it? Seems like the same thing just a year later.

I say allow abortions up till the 18th birthday.
Those unruely teenagers will smooth right out then!

Make it so dems!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
this has to be in the top 10 of moronic ways to defend wanting to wear blackface

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Which is worse death or make up?

I know you won't give a straight answer, you are not capable. Your deflection will be fun

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Technically...they are accessories. The actual mother tells the doctor to stab her baby to death and yank it out of her like a bloody tampon.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Blackface ?
From a culture long ago .
The governor on abortion ?
Just following the marching orders
Aimed at one single demographic
Ah , Margaret Sanger , her Planned Parenthood , and eugenics
How the left praises the most racist person in US history

edit on 2/8/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sorry, the moment the child leaves the birth canal, the mother has no say. If any woman says different, the should be forcibly sterilized.

In other words, it's not your body anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Sorry, the moment the child leaves the birth canal, the mother has no say. If any woman says different, the should be forcibly sterilized.

Agreed , and it begs an answer to the question: Would it be called "abortion" as there is no fetus to abort ?
Or , perhaps murder as it now fits both Left and Right on the definition of life .

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"What make up you put in your body is not your choice"

Whaaat?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Aren't feelings awesome?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Some kids still suckle up into their adolescence....

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Ummm...forcibly sterilized...?

The bitches should be put down...just like the human being that was just aborted...

Clamp their heads...cut them at the base of the skull...and Hoover out their gray matter till their skull collapses...

What’s good for the small human being with no rights to life...is good for the scumbag aborting that small human with no rights...because...inconvenience...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The feminist movement and sexual revolution were hijacked by eugenicists and for profit abortion doctors.

Change my mind.
edit on 8-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

"Blackface" and "Makeup" are completely different, it is telling, and pathetic if you can't understand that

if you want to wear blackface, if you believe it gives you power or fulfills your fantasy of being in Blackface, your choice

that doesn't erase the history and continuation of its racists past

how do you equate that with Abortion? that is the moronic part

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I remember when I was a kid putting on some black onto my face and going around trick or treating. There were no black people in our area, they were smart enough not to live in a place with two to three hundred inches or more of snow every year. Other kids did it too, even older kids would do it for the Halloween parties, it was never thought of as racist, it was just a disguise. Same with Indian costumes. What is the big deal, next they are going to say dressing up as a zombie or witch is racist at Halloween. Anything can be viewed as racist, most times no ill will is intended with this stuff.

I think our society has gotten invaded with people reading too much into things like this. They are making a mountain out of a mole hill. I do not care what political party is involved, years ago lots of people did that kind of stuff, it was socially acceptable. I don't think it would be appropriate to go down to detroit dressed as a black person with black all over your face and hands, that would be stupid and people get the crap beat out of them for being stupid. I have known a dozen or so black people over the years and not one of them would consider this kind of thing as bad. They would laugh at the stupid attempt to make yourself look like a black person. There were probably a few that would get mad, but most of the ones I knew were really mellow and regular people like me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join