It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate you and I want to kill you...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Woah! Had me worried there! Itll just take time... Could be worse... You could be pregnant!!!

Flu=time... Youll be good soon. Sorry!

I feel like I am pregnant with phlegm babies right now.

Been giving birth to the little buggers for the past 3 days...

Urgghhhh

Can't stop laughing.....so sorry Largs

Hot toddy?

Snotty Rainbows
Jane
edit on 8-2-2019 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: network dude
drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest. You can send the office visit $ to me however you wish.

I hope you recover without too much man-tears.

Can’t even keep fluids down.

Do man tears include that yukky yellowish stuff that I am coughing up?

tell a woman that what you have is worse than child birth. She will "womansplain" it all to you quickly. And yes, those are throat tears. Seriously, warm broth when you can get it down, and it will help with the phlem. I'll offer up a prayer to Balphoment on your behalf.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Poor little bunny! Though I feel bad that you are so sick, I am laughing at your comments and that of others.

Hang in there Sweetie and remember it is temporary.

Steps away with her surgical mask and leaves a hot bowl of chicken soup for Lags.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Do you have any Chinese restaurants near you?

If so get yourself some hot and sour soup and ask them to make it spicy.
Guzzle that down, and thank me later!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I hate you and I want to kill you...

Pick a number
Get in line
Wait your turn like everyone else

Oh , gosh , you were speaking of the flu

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Damn....thought this was a Liam Nesson thread. Just picture Theresa May naked with Donald Tusk. Will perk ya right up.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Whew ! Thought we were gonna hear those famous words...
I

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hey look on the bright side , at least it's an ACDC concert... it could be this stuck in yer head.

1000 mg Vitamin C soluble tablets , no more Flu.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well that's lovely. Enjoy the suffering

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ingest some crystal powdered vitamin C. I find it in the vitamin aisle next to the gummy vit C and orange one that melts on your tongue.

One scoop provides you with 1,000 mg of quick to digest vitamin C. That is 1,666% of the RDA!! It is fine ground pure ascorbic acid. A couple days, yourine should be the color of radiator fluid... that is how you know you have taken enough.

It won't help with the flu. But your nose issue will be addressed! A couple days, you will be back to crystalline snot that you have to blow out the normal way. You body will also like you! Try it in some hot tea with honey (add a bit of food). You're stressed body will also be relieved at the mega dose.

I have been taking a scope every work day for the past couple years and have not taken a sick day! When I am not at work, e.g., holidays, is when I pick up a cold.

Best of luck at the recovery!!

(mega dose of vit C for mega death of the wee beasties making you be all illing!)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Take care, eh? Be over before ya know it...! PEACE!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

At least you have good music (AC/DC) blasting in your head.

I don't know. I have found AC/DC is really only good in short bursts. I used to know a guy who loved them and we went on a long trip together one time and he blasted AC/DC for 900 miles. Like ONE CD over and over and over. And he had crappy speakers that sounded horrible when played loud.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Yuck. I got the flu shot, in November, and still got sick. My illness, started as a cough, snotty nose. Day three, I was throwing up, and it was like I had the flu and a cold at the same time. NOT FUN! Best thing you can do, is drink fluids and sleep. Put on some comfort tv, for me that is, shows like The Golden Girls, or I Love Lucy. Shows a can have on low, and follow on and off while sleeping.

That is a thing i have noticed over the last 5-6 years everyone i know who gets the flu jag comes down with the flu , every single year .

I never get a jab and i never have and very very rarely get sick as i keep away from people who get them

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I saw the thread title and immediately thought that my wife was posting about me again.

Feel better!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hello Lagomorphe,

I hope it helps, you can try if medicine is not working:

a) take a full, big honey spoon and put it in your mouth. donot swallow let run down. Old trick.
b) take ingwer, maybe a fingernail size and put it into hot water with a squeezed lemon. put lemon in after cool down because vitamin c.
c) eat many soup for water intaking and put chilli in it if you donot have stomach pain. It is helping making your nose and forehead flow free.

do not drink, It is good that you donot smoke. Your body is healing from not smoking, too. I think this is because you want to kill us in joke.

Get good soon!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

ingwer is ginger, I take it

Ginger is good for what ails....good to calm the stomach, tastes good, too.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Hello DontTreadOnMe,

yes! Thank you I forget it has maybe different name. Thank you for writting the right name.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Greetings to all.

I have finally managed to slide myself out of my snot ridden bed and splurge across the bedroom floor covered in mucus filled kleenex to let you all know that I am still alive...

I didn't think that green could be such an unfun colour!

After over a week now of feeling like a bucket of warmed up pink gerbil vomit I am now feeling better enough to feebly put my male fingers to a snot free keyboard and thank you all for your lovely suggestions and posts...

Thank you...

I have coughed... I have coughed my little cotton socks off but luckily there were 3 dogs to clean the mess up...

I love my dogs.

The missus gave me (NOT) much support during these enduring and death defying days and totally ignored me and I will remember this tomorrow for St Valentines for which I have decided to save up all my used Phlegm filled tissues and send them to her workplace disguised as a bouquet of Green and Yellow roses... (No need for a vase to water them my dear and no need to prune either if you are reading this!)

Basically I sweated it out with loads of water and onion soup (farted like a trooper for 5 days...) and lost about 5 kilos which is good as I am a fat bastard anyway...

Once again kind ATS family... THANK YOU...

Warmest respects

Lags

Ps. I think the cat was looking over my shoulder as I was typing this as the little sod thought it was fun to scratch the buggery out of our leather sofa... The cat will be eating what is left of my snot filled tissues for the next 15 days... Bastard...

PPs. For sale and going cheap : One cat recipe book and also another book called 101 uses for a dead cat by Simon Bond :

www.cartoonstock.com...
edit on 13-2-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Urghhhhhhh.....

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

LOL! I see you still have your sense of humor. Glad you are feeling a little better Lags! I'm still wearing my surgical mask, you know just in case. Drops off some chicken soup and exits room.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

LOL! I see you still have your sense of humor. Glad you are feeling a little better Lags! I'm still wearing my surgical mask, you know just in case. Drops off some chicken soup and exits room.

I snotted a lot of my sense of humour out of both nostrils and throat last week and the last couple of days but hopefully it will be back in all it’s gory glory within the next couple of days!

You stay well you and that is an order!!

Is the mask to hide that big pus filled spot you have on your lower lip?

They call it Herpes over here... 😱🤣🤣

Hugs, snot n stuff

Lags
edit on 14-2-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Herpes simplex resides on NightStars lips everyone but it wasn’t me who told you... 😉

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join