It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Google...White People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You guys still using the Gewgle?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
It’s been my experience in my 60 years of life that when one repeatedly states “I am not a (insert disparaging term here)”, they are generally dealing with some self doubt.

Personally, I think it would be refreshing that when humans ask Siri, Alexa, Google, etc., these type of inane questions, the reply back would be something akin to “And that’s why artificial intelligence will win!”

Yeah I don't mention it either. I just couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm racist. I'm called one all the time just because I'm white so why bother. That word lost all meaning anyways.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
a reply to: JBurns

The loonacy is that I absolutely 100% affirm the instruction of Martin Luther King when he told us that we should judge each person not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I'm a Bible Man, and I think that these words are not only right, but Godly!

And so I stand firm in my position when I decry racism of any kind. Now, I am a white man, and I find racial prejudice against whites to be equally as abhorrent as that against blacks, latinos, asians, natives or the ever allusive Giant Purple People Eaters of Western Seussillevania. However, the notion that only whites can be racist, apart from being itself racist, is not only ludicrous but completely stymies all racial discussion, because if (as a white man) I have something to say about the subject, my thoughts are discounted as irrelevant or racist...so not only can whites not win but we're not even allowed at the table of discussion. The real loser there is freedom itself.

King would be rolling over in his grave if he saw how most blacks in society act these days. Or any white liberals.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
My GF's brother works for Google; he's pretty high up in the food chain there--and even he complains about Google's corporate culture being not so much progressive/liberal as it is 'anti-white-male'.

According to him, non-white-male employees are afforded more consideration/perks/benefits than he and similarly-colored & gendered persons at the company.

Not surprising to me at all, based on the historical parade of Google doodles.

I'd imagine most of them there feel that way but try to keep their anti-white reputation so they just complain among those they're close with.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm technically a tribalist.

My tribe is not better than other tribes; its as filled with malcontents and misfits as any other group. But I like the food, and some of the older music is pretty good. I'm not ashamed of them; nor am I particularly proud of them. But they are home, if home is a place that when you go there, they have to take you in.

They are also the people who will come running with a hand out, if I ever win the lottery.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I heard a guy on the radio say mlk was the downfall of black culture. He claimed that when mlk came to popularity black culture was at the height of a second economy in usa due to segregation and if left unchecked they would have been strong enough to survive separate from the us government in a manner of speaking. They would have had banking systems schools and basically separate economy from the us. The guy claimed mlk was really just a gov operative designed to enslave blacks back into the us economy just like the rest of us slaves.

The thing is many of those separate economies still exist and some neighborhoods you can still see the remnants of a once strong separate economy. One thing for sure is that even though the races seem divided against eachother we are all equal slaves under the law.

If that's the case then I bet he was working close with Lyndon Johnson.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The first image that came up when I searched "white man" on Google was...a black man. Scratching my head...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: recrisp

That’s bizarre I didn’t look at images when I ran the search, so instead of putting “white American inventors” I just searched for “American inventors” and the image search results are the same. From that you could easily assume most American inventors were black or Hispanic.

How can that be I wonder? It’s like the algorithm has been adjusted to highlight non white inventors first. How else can it happen like that?

I just browsed that list, too. Most were for things like a super soaker water gun, make up for blacks, filament for a bulb. Basically things that were already available, just a different version. I couldn't help but laugh.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm technically a tribalist.

My tribe is not better than other tribes; its as filled with malcontents and misfits as any other group. But I like the food, and some of the older music is pretty good. I'm not ashamed of them; nor am I particularly proud of them. But they are home, if home is a place that when you go there, they have to take you in.

They are also the people who will come running with a hand out, if I ever win the lottery.

Yeah winning the lotto will always guarantee you a whole slew of new friends.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

RE: " Mind you, this is not a racist thread from a racist "

"I come to praise Caesar..."

So... you have no comment on the actual topic? Is this a thing that is happening? Or is OP just being racist?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

I transitioned to duck duck go ages ago because of Google’s biased results. Also it doesn’t track you like google does.

I ran a search just to see the results and nothing untoward from duck duck go.

Thanks for jumping in. I've never heard of duck duck go. I'll have to check 'er out. I think your response represents a good one that we should be seeing and sharing more often within this community. What's the old adage, if you're going to offer a complain, offer a solution. Kudos...

I use duckduckgo as well. I read an article on them that said their office entrance has a welcome mat that says "Come Back With A Warrant", and they have been wrangling with Google in court, so what's not to love about that, I ask you?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
The first image that came up when I searched "white man" on Google was...a black man. Scratching my head...

Hi Rilver!!

So glad to see you on my thread! For some reason I just like you tremendously. You always have what I consider to be great contributions...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: recrisp

That’s bizarre I didn’t look at images when I ran the search, so instead of putting “white American inventors” I just searched for “American inventors” and the image search results are the same. From that you could easily assume most American inventors were black or Hispanic.

How can that be I wonder? It’s like the algorithm has been adjusted to highlight non white inventors first. How else can it happen like that?

Yeah...just tried it. Pretty much all the results are picking up images from something about African-american inventors. I'm assuming it's because of the american part and the lack of any articles titled something like white american inventors...

There were also drawings of white people in the same style with African-american inventor so.i'm assuming it's all the same source.
edit on 8/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
It’s been my experience in my 60 years of life that when one repeatedly states “I am not a (insert disparaging term here)”, they are generally dealing with some self doubt.

Personally, I think it would be refreshing that when humans ask Siri, Alexa, Google, etc., these type of inane questions, the reply back would be something akin to “And that’s why artificial intelligence will win!”

Your brain just didn't have what it takes to just acknowledge reality and admit that it is wrong that people are doing this. Instead you had to try to turn it around on the op and paint them as a racist. And then make some snide comment indicating that the people who are researching this are the problem and not the racist Google execs.

Hey when you just don't have the intellect or mental faculty to address the issue head on and decide where you stand on this...

Distract
Obfuscate
Direct the conversation Anywhere other than to the uncomfortable truth that you really do not want to admit.

In this political climate, when someone says "I'm not racist" it's because there are hordes of raving lunatics abound, labeling everything that moves as "racist". But again, I understand that your intellect failed you once again.

Person 1: "RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! YOU'RE A RACIST YOU STUPID, RACIST, RACIST-FACE!"

Person 2: "Hey, woah, hold on a minute now... I am not a racist."

Person 3, (a friend to Person 1): "WTF?! Hey everybody, isn't that weird how Person 2 just, comes out of nowhere and tells us he's not racist? Kinda makes it seem like he's got something to hide... If he and people who look like him were being constantly accused of it then maybe I could understand, but this came out of the blue like he's got a guilty conscience something.."

That is freaking insidious. You know damn well society has put the white man in the hot seat and he has every reason to be concerned and it's totally understandable that he might decide to put out a disclaimer when discussing sensitive racial issues...

But you are a special type of creature... You see that someone is in a precarious position, and just trying to be able to voice their opinions fairly and politely letting everyone know what they have discovered, and you use their social position to your advantage to kick them while they're down, knowing you can freely call them names like "racist" and get away with it in our current society. And no, it does not matter if you yourself are also white, or married someone white, or have white friends... You are still picking on an "easy target" knowing there will be no real repercussions due to the social status of your target's caste.

And perhaps the most damning detail? You did all this in protest to someone pointing out what is by now a well known truism: one of the largest companies in the world did something despicable. Rather than accept this obvious truth with evidence, you would prefer to attack the messenger.

Inane questions indeed. Doing a search on white people, white inventors is an "inane type of question"...? But if it was a black guy wanting to look up black inventors, black men, or anything but a white guy, I'm guessing you would call that "an honorable and heroic endeavor."

It's been my experience in my 38 years of life that when someone does... wait what was it you did again... Oh yes... When someone avoids the topic and instead flings snide insults, they are generally unable to have an adult conversation, and especially if they wasted 60 years of their life as no real life experience, learning nothing of value, then they generally tend to beh sensitive about their lack of actual wisdom and compensate by coming out of nowhere and being a total dick to someone who did nothing whatsoever to them.

"I think hes a racist because he said he wasnt a racist." That's basically what you came up with? Wow. What a worthy argument to make. That doesn't sound stupid at all.

For those of us who can see what's going on here it's totally obvious that you just didn't like what the OP had to say, so you childishly attacked. So, I just thought you might like to know, that's what everyone with at least half a brain sees when they read your post.

GodDAMN... 60 years on this Earth and you are still so immature? I would hate to face the fact I hadn't progressed much at all in the last 50 years. In fact I think it might be fair to say you have devolved, regressed, degressed, degraded, made the opposite of progress, since age 10... At age 10 you would have probably taken the op seriously and had the respect to answer it seriously. But now your brainwashed, restructured, reprogrammed mind skips over all that and goes right to the diversion tactics.

You're a real piece of work, you know that?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Aw, thanks
You've been making some interesting threads lately!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

Aw, thanks
You've been making some interesting threads lately!

I've been bored lately...don't confuse the two.
Seriously, made me smile to see you jump on today...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Ummm...yeah! What he said!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Unfortunately, white genocide is very much real. Research Kalergi Plan. Research Hooten Plan, Research "Germany Must Perish", Research Epicyte Gene in corn and other products. Research white male sperm rate exclusively has reduced by 60% in the last 30-50 years. Research Barbara Spectre, Research the Mural under Eiffel Tower, Research Sarkozy in France speech, Research ACLU/Southern Poverty law center video where they admit this has been a plan for at least 100 years. Type in european peoples in google, type in white couples in google. Then finally research, using your #ing brain. This place is way too liberal and will believe anything. All white countries right now are set for a complete elimination and extermination of Europeans within the next 100 years and this is all by design. The same people control all western media and education and are filling it with genocidal hatred propaganda against whites. Look up Noel Ignativ we must end white people. This isn't a joke. White people are the obstacle to the NWO.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh boy, more "I'm not racist but..."

Take a few minutes to learn what google is actually using to return you image results , Protip: It's not the pictures.

Query "white woman and white man" then immediately query "black woman and black man".

Notice anything? Yeah that's right, most of the results are exactly the same, just slightly reordered.

You want to see "white women and white men" then put content on the internet that gets indexed with the SEO terms "white women and white men" and put a bunch of pictures of white people, gain some domain authority, and get some traffic. You won't have to see those pesky brown people when you're looking for white people then.

Easy.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Haven't finished the video but does this guy know about boolean searches?
You can put phrases in quotes and use plus and minus symbols to exclude certain results.
Granted, he's showing what the average searches produce, sans Boolean use, but you can get desired results from knowing how to operate the function.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join