It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Google...White People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

And it has been my experience that those who seek to minimize the race who build western civilization are racists also. Racism against white people is equally unacceptable to any of the debunked rhetorical nonsense those brain-dead leftists slobber on about.

Maybe they should spend more time focusing on their accomplishments instead of crying over the latest felony-record thugy-thug killed by a law enforcement officer
edit on 2/8/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
It’s been my experience in my 60 years of life that when one repeatedly states “I am not a (insert disparaging term here)”, they are generally dealing with some self doubt.

Personally, I think it would be refreshing that when humans ask Siri, Alexa, Google, etc., these type of inane questions, the reply back would be something akin to “And that’s why artificial intelligence will win!”

Well maybe you need to live for 60 more until you realize that such qualifiers have become necessary in this modern day in order to be able to speak about anything without being called the thing you're preemptively refuting. Welcome to the new age...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

3 cheers for the winner

...or at least the person writing a reply that is actually relevant to the OP vs. reading like some far-left opinion piece

The whataboutism is very prolific among the far left. Can't blame them though, they'd realize what frauds every last one of them are (virtue signalling activist phonies and anti-white racists)

Wonder if lefties would still peck their heads around and spit all over the place as they rattle-off talking points at 250MPH

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Don't know when the video was made but if it was in February, Black History Month is going on now in America. That might have skewed Google's results just a little...
edit on 8-2-2019 by NightFlight because: conjunction junction whats your function...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The loonacy is that I absolutely 100% affirm the instruction of Martin Luther King when he told us that we should judge each person not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I'm a Bible Man, and I think that these words are not only right, but Godly!

And so I stand firm in my position when I decry racism of any kind. Now, I am a white man, and I find racial prejudice against whites to be equally as abhorrent as that against blacks, latinos, asians, natives or the ever allusive Giant Purple People Eaters of Western Seussillevania. However, the notion that only whites can be racist, apart from being itself racist, is not only ludicrous but completely stymies all racial discussion, because if (as a white man) I have something to say about the subject, my thoughts are discounted as irrelevant or racist...so not only can whites not win but we're not even allowed at the table of discussion. The real loser there is freedom itself.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

did you search who built such?

i did it said michealangelo

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Don't know when the video was made but if it was in February, Black History Month is going on now in America. That might have skewed Google's results just a little...

I'm going to have to say...doubtful. But even if so, that's is still very very wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My GF's brother works for Google; he's pretty high up in the food chain there--and even he complains about Google's corporate culture being not so much progressive/liberal as it is 'anti-white-male'.

According to him, non-white-male employees are afforded more consideration/perks/benefits than he and similarly-colored & gendered persons at the company.

Not surprising to me at all, based on the historical parade of Google doodles.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

The loonacy is that I absolutely 100% affirm the instruction of Martin Luther King when he told us that we should judge each person not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

You and I both

Dr. King had the answers all along, and so many of his so-called "followers" refuse to accept and hear his message of peace and love for fellow man. Just as they refused to hear Trump's call for the same at the SOTU

If only the racists (those who attack white, black, yellow, green, blue folks for a petty thing like skin color) could understand this point

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Because they are shortsighted idiots, they forget about all the patriotic Constitution loving black Americans, native Americans, asian Americans, white Americans and all Americans who will stand tall and stand tough for our country when we need it the most

They need this to be an issue of race, instead of acknowledging that since the revolution Americans of all colors and creeds have been working together to build what is the greatest nation on Earth and could be even greater without the subversion and sabotage from within

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I heard a guy on the radio say mlk was the downfall of black culture. He claimed that when mlk came to popularity black culture was at the height of a second economy in usa due to segregation and if left unchecked they would have been strong enough to survive separate from the us government in a manner of speaking. They would have had banking systems schools and basically separate economy from the us. The guy claimed mlk was really just a gov operative designed to enslave blacks back into the us economy just like the rest of us slaves.

The thing is many of those separate economies still exist and some neighborhoods you can still see the remnants of a once strong separate economy. One thing for sure is that even though the races seem divided against eachother we are all equal slaves under the law.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I use duck-duck-go-go as my search engine, and I just typed in, "white american inventors" and got the below, so now it has been compromised too, I guess.

Please click the link below to see my search...

duckduckgo.com...

Also, this is not the first time that this type of post has been made here, maybe it was last year, or earlier it was posted and so that means that it is not just about, "Black History Month".
Like what was already said, even if that is true it doesn't make sense, and, it's not right.
Two wrongs don't make a right...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

That's interesting. Do you mind sharing who the person is, I'd like to check them out. There's a black pundit named Jesse Lee Peterson who you might be referring to. He's pretty damned amazing to be honest. He's an older gentleman, a reverand who grew up under Jim Crow on a plantation in Alabama. He is completely against the modern black "leaders" (though I haven't heard him specifically speak about MLK). He talks a good bit about some of the things you mentioned in your post, just how the blacks in America have sold their soul to the government as their "daddy" and that it is that compromise that has destroyed their standing here. Pretty interesting, definitely volatile (he get's called an Uncle Tom and other derogatory things a lot). But I recommend him. Tell me who you're referring to if you remember, I'd like to hear what this other fellow has to say (assuming it's not JLP). Peace...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Ha! I just am truly dumb-founded by this. I mean, I could see if you typed in that search term and an random black man or two was thrown into the results as a result of a flaw in the algorithm, but the image results are, seemingly, exclusively black. It's as if the search is yielding the absolute opposite of that information for which the request was made...it literally makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The answer i see is pretty simple. CONTENT Seems that the left activist are better at pushing their agenda than the right not some much active peeps. A gofundme campaign may be in order to support ad clicks in google in order to get such content on the front pages of searches.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

Ha! I just am truly dumb-founded by this. I mean, I could see if you typed in that search term and an random black man or two was thrown into the results as a result of a flaw in the algorithm, but the image results are, seemingly, exclusively black. It's as if the search is yielding the absolute opposite of that information for which the request was made...it literally makes no sense whatsoever.

I agree, it's stranger than strange...

Here is a thread I made a while ago on this same subject. Note that it was in August too, not Black History Month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That’s bizarre I didn’t look at images when I ran the search, so instead of putting “white American inventors” I just searched for “American inventors” and the image search results are the same. From that you could easily assume most American inventors were black or Hispanic.

How can that be I wonder? It’s like the algorithm has been adjusted to highlight non white inventors first. How else can it happen like that?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'll check it out and let you know what I find. Thanks...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I have nothing to add other than complete agreement...it is just absolutely confounding. I mean...I just don't know what else to say...

You know, I thought, when I made this thread that it would explode because typically controversial topics on here become robust. People enjoy arguing, and the threads that seem to become large actually often devolve into internal arguments that occur between members, often with the original topic or intent of the OP lost by page 2 or 3.

I was subsequently surprised when this thread proved to be somewhat lukewarm, but I think that's maybe because this actually isn't very controversial. Those who would typically be "triggered" by the very discussion of race are just staying away from this one because it's actually indefensible. At the least, it defies logical explanation...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
I use duck-duck-go-go as my search engine, and I just typed in, "white american inventors" and got the below, so now it has been compromised too, I guess.

Please click the link below to see my search...

duckduckgo.com...

Also, this is not the first time that this type of post has been made here, maybe it was last year, or earlier it was posted and so that means that it is not just about, "Black History Month".
Like what was already said, even if that is true it doesn't make sense, and, it's not right.
Two wrongs don't make a right...

DuckDuckGo uses its own crawler (DuckDuckBot) metasearch engine... websites like Wikipedia, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other Google crowd-sourced sites can influence it's search results.

I believe Google is deliberately influencing other search engines.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join