It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Passes Law to Execute Babies at Birth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

How do we know for sure that any of the babies are killed when they are removed from the mother?

Does anyone really know what happens to these babies?

They could be kept as slaves... or eaten.... or used for stem cells.

If the child has been 'aborted' no family member will take the child and give it a funeral....... the child is left at the hospital/clinic.
edit on 9-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
where is the Bill that says it? all the article says is:

"Ferrary’s bill would change that. Instead of being one of nine states that would make it a crime for an abortionist to kill an unborn baby, New Mexico would allow abortions without restriction. Essentially, unborn babies could be aborted for any reason up to birth."

"unborn babies could be aborted for any reason up to birth."

so a hypothetical situation and says up to birth.

where is the bill that says they can abort a birthed baby?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
BE CAREFUL!
They have been trying to goad the people
in to a fight from the start over Trump!
Don't let them have it.
use the law and the People!

(post by Jg513 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ditto for me. What kind of mental issues will these women face after such a late term murder. I thing dem states are racing to beat Trumps stacking of the judicial branch.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Ok, can we officially remove "slippery slope" from the list of logical fallacies? It clearly is a thing. It may be illogical that it occurs, but, it definitely occurs. When you live in the Bizarro Opposite Day Mirror Dimension World of Progressivism, a lot of things previously held to be scientifically impossible/improbable from a psychological/sociological standpoint are now happening before our eyes on a daily basis.

Baby came out the wrong color? Uh-oh... boyfriend/fiance/hubby is gonna be upset when he finds out...

Maybe the slight irregularity in the heartbeat Dr Gladstone found on one single occasion several weeks ago IS something to be concerned about... Maybe we should just, sweep this little problem under the rug and due to Dr/Patient confidentiality, her boyfriend, currently out of town on work assignment, will just believe there was a "complication" during birth and poor little Eduardo- uh, I mean, Edward- sadly just did not make it...

Oh, that will never happen though cause that's a slippery slope argument... those never come true. Just like we will never see adults openly cheering on and throwing money at a 12 year old strip tease dancer in public.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

How do we know for sure that any of the babies are killed when they are removed from the mother?

Does anyone really know what happens to these babies?

They could be kept as slaves... or eaten.... or used for stem cells.

If the child has been 'aborted' no family member will take the child and give it a funeral....... the child is left at the hospital/clinic.

You make a very good point, sir. Even its blood would potentially be worth something to someone.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Yea hes pretty sickening, but the guy who posted about applauding people who blow up abortion clinics is just aaay ok

For the record, I don't agree with this either unless its to save the life of the mother or other extreme circumstances.....but just thought i'd point out the blatant right wing hypocrisy here on ats. Funny how you guys are all pointing out this posters moral standing, but are all silent when it comes to someone who agrees with your position, idolizing people who commit domestic terrorist attacks on abortion clinics.
But... but...ats is like.... so not a right wing echo chamber.

When is the last time an anti abortion act of violence caused a death?

How many deaths have they caused in the past 10 years?

I'm serious, please answer these if you can. You seem to know more about it so I respect your opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm not a supporter of this bill but bear in mind that historically, an infant was not considered a person until several months of age. In some cultures it was not given a name, partly or wholly because infant mortality was a real issue.

Now that we have the capability of improving health of borderline infants, it does make sense to change one's way of thinking. But it's not without some historical precedent.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Yea hes pretty sickening, but the guy who posted about applauding people who blow up abortion clinics is just aaay ok

For the record, I don't agree with this either unless its to save the life of the mother or other extreme circumstances.....but just thought i'd point out the blatant right wing hypocrisy here on ats. Funny how you guys are all pointing out this posters moral standing, but are all silent when it comes to someone who agrees with your position, idolizing people who commit domestic terrorist attacks on abortion clinics.
But... but...ats is like.... so not a right wing echo chamber.

By the way, who was it that applauded people who bombing abortion clinics? Maybe if I had a chance to notice them, I could say something or give an opinion on it...

I notice ATS is awfully silent lately when it comes to flesh eating viruses.... should I just go ahead and assume a whole bunch of people here support flesh eating viruses?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

You and your ilk are the problem. It’s all about “me” with you people.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

I never condoned violence you did,therefore your remark is a moot point at best

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
I'm not a supporter of this bill but bear in mind that historically, an infant was not considered a person until several months of age. In some cultures it was not given a name, partly or wholly because infant mortality was a real issue.

Now that we have the capability of improving health of borderline infants, it does make sense to change one's way of thinking. But it's not without some historical precedent.

Slavery has historical precedent, too and so do a lot of things. What's your point?
edit on 2/9/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It would repeal a bill that outlawed ALL Abortions in New Mexico.

The only reason the 1969 law hasn't been enforced is because of Roe vs. Wade at the federal level.

this repeal would change absolutely nothing and only will matter if the SCOTUS overturns Roe vs. Wade.

nmpoliticalreport.com...

www.abqjournal.com...

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 9-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There could be no turning back from something like this. I do really believe that there is a more insidious agenda here (if that were even possible) other states are rapidly and blindly following suit without a second thought to the will of the people or moral decency. The question is why? What's really driving this because I don't believe this is a pro choice issue at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure this bill is designed to kill all newborn. Fox News anyone?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Are they trying to be worse then Hitler? Why are people celebrating that they can kill babies?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Indeed.... keep them alive and drain blood when needed.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Can you say hypocrisy, the right can't make up its mind, let's make it even harder to adopt

www.wrcbtv.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU
Not sure if you misread I stated it has NOTHING to do with me, you or anyone besides the pregnant women.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join