It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Passes Law to Execute Babies at Birth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo
Well if I see you wounded on the street or in grave danger screw it not may problem. Poor argument. These same feminists who embrace this defend Islam as well. Hey hate your girlfriend change to Islam and you can blow her away legally. Come on life is sacred and the development of a child and birth are a miracle of life and should be preserved not perverted.

link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Holy crap how condescending and arrogant you sound. And yea, I have. Which is why I made my initial comment, feel free to scour my hundreds of posts on this subject already on the 14th thread about the exact same thing everyone is losing their minds over. Most people who are pro choice seemed to have just given up from the looks of it because trying to reason with unreasonable responses and (I hate to use this word) triggered emotional hot heads is useless to have a civil conversation to begin with. And you're a prime demonstration of it!

link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: neo96

Over here in Europe we had the exact same headlines around three weeks ago. And then of course, we were informaed that the migration epidemic was the optimal solution. As if those people are going to care for us in our old age & not kill us off, shunt us out of the way & steal from us at every opportunity they get. It's in their dogma to kill, steal & destroy! This world itself is being sacrificed to the god who controls it, and he is clearly loving the current status quo. God help us.

God will not only help us, we've already won, baby! Relax...it's already over. Always has been.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Holy crap how condescending and arrogant you sound. And yea, I have. Which is why I made my initial comment, feel free to scour my hundreds of posts on this subject already on the 14th thread about the exact same thing everyone is losing their minds over. Most people who are pro choice seemed to have just given up from the looks of it because trying to reason with unreasonable responses and (I hate to use this word) triggered emotional hot heads is useless to have a civil conversation to begin with. And you're a prime demonstration of it!

Wow! Scour your threads. Sorry, I'm just not that into you. I can see you're a bit obsessed with me, but honestly, I just have to move on...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
I'll just leave this here.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Did you completely ignore the part in which they also repealed the clause in the law that protects doctors? Now doctors in New Mexico can be forced to perform abortions.

Besides, they are human beings you are talking about which are not part of a woman's body. Not to mention the fact that these "laws" demonrats in power are passing also affect newborns. Newborns are completely out of a woman's body and demonrats still claim the woman can decide to murder newborns as well. This is infanticide, and you can't hide this fact by claiming "they are part of a woman's body."

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Wtf is with the recent push for baby killing!?

Last 3 weeks it’s been a different state.
It’s like the “caravan” of migrants but instead it’s dems and baby killers marching forward.

Disgusting.

Democrats - it's who they are.. once the blood lust gets rolling, it quickly snowballs. At this stage they are like vampires who have not had blood for a while and in a feeding frenzy.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yet another poster who obviously doesn't read everything. These laws also affect newborns. All of these democrat states passed laws allowing for the woman to decide if her newborn should live or be killed...

It was also pointed out that at the 5th month of pregnancy a woman has an 89 greater chance of dying if she decides to abort. Women have died during abortions as well. In the op an example is shown of a girl who died from a botched up abortion in her 6th month, in the U.S., and her mother testified against this law.

Slave owners also inferred that their slaves were their property and slave owners claimed they had a right to do whatever they wanted with slaves. Thi You are making the same argument as slave owners made back in the day.
edit on 8-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know... Wars have been started for much less.

How is this any different than other governments gassing their own people? Meanwhile, who is protecting the innocent who actually struggles to survive within the womb as they are being aborted while consciously aware?

fetus reacting to abortion

I don't know what to say anymore. The world is turning upside down. I feel heartbroken by the children that will suffer with these people in power.

edit on th2019000000Fridayth000000Fri, 08 Feb 2019 17:32:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Feb 2019 17:32:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Feb 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's about time!

This needs to go nationwide.

(post by SourGrapes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Sublimecraft removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

This sounds like a eugenics program.

The founders of CNN AND Planned Parenthood have all but admitted this is true, of course you'll never hear about this on CNN...

It is a fact that the elite have long been the prime sponsors of global depopulation schemes. The Rockefellers funded Margaret Sanger's eugenics programs and helped her set up Planned Parenthood. George Herbert Walker Bush, as a young Congressman, served as head of Rockefellers' Zero Population Growth organization.

To this day, the elite fund the drive by crazed environmentalists for a "sustainable earth." The stated goal, as CNN founder Ted Turner explained, is to wipe off the face of the earth some five and one-half billion inhabitants, leaving only 500 million alive.

Endgame: The Illuminati Blueprint for Global Enslavement

edit on 2.8.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

(post by mekhanics removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Killing babies is not what I'd support.

Killing baby killers what I'd 100% support.

That is extreme. I believe pregnant women/teenagers should be made aware of the truth, that one woman doesn't have two heads, 4 arms, 2 torsos, 4 legs, 2 brains, two hearts and two of every other organ.

The lies of PP, and the eugenicists needs to be shown for what it truly is.

Most of these women/teenagers who would consider aborting after the 5th month are not made aware of the real dangers of aborting after the 5th month, but they are also not made aware that what they are killing is "not part of their bodies."

The lie that "killing the unborn gives women power" needs to be shown for what it truly is. An excuse to kill the most innocent, and vulnerable human beings.

If you put a piece of wood inside a woman's womb does that make the wood part of a woman's biological body?

I am not comparing a piece of wood with a living human being. What I am trying to show is that because that human being is inside a woman's body this does not make the human fetus part of a woman's body. The human fetus is inside the woman's body because that's how we reproduce. But that living human being has feelings, understands when he/she, or their mother, is in danger, and the unborn feels everything done to him/her.

edit on 9-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

(post by TheLorax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Serious question, how many females have posted on this thread, my guess is zero. So why oh why does this affect any of you in the least? How about worry about your own bodies, a fetus is just that a fetus until the moment it breathes air. I am a male as well and this does not affect me, if a women chooses to do this she is the one who has to deal with that decision, this is a stupid discussion that only affect a very small percentage of the actual population. In reality a women would be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to abort a fully healthy 9 month old fetus, even so it is still at that moment a part of her body so to me she is fully within her rights to do what she wishes with her body. Call me what you will, but whatever someone else do to their body has ZERO effect on my daily goings on. All those holier than thou people who shout to the skies murder murder, it affects their lives exactly the same, not at all. If a woman makes that choice it's on her not me you your mom or anyone else....cry me a river

How this received so many stars is beyond me. That late in the pregnancy it IS A LIVING HUMAN BEING with neuron activity and a heart beat. If a women decides to get an abortion before it progresses too far then I don't really care, but if it's 9 months in then there is no excuse, you have to have a mindset akin to a murderer to actually believe there's nothing wrong with that, and it's absolutely disgusting that anyone would support this. For the record I very much dislike organized religion, this has nothing to do with religion, we're talking about a real living baby for christ sakes. People are so god damn sick some times.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Yet again, what is happening is beyond what you went trough. Not to mention, if "the possibility" for the child being bipolar is a reason to kill the unborn, where does it stop? Would the possibility that the father or mother have ADHD be a reason to also abort a child?

There are children who are born with genetic disorders and live good and fulfilled lives.

These bills will allow the murder of unborn up to the day they are to be born, and also allow the murder of newborns. If the unborn were to be born with a detrimental illness, or an extreme genetic disorder that would cause him/her to be in pain, this would be known before "the due date of the child," and before the "child is born."

edit on 9-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

(post by Oldtimer2 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join