It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Passes Law to Execute Babies at Birth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I wouldn't go that far. Even I admit there are a few circumstances were abortion can be justified, but the vast majority of them are just a woman who got herself in trouble and doesn't want to deal with that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Let me see if I got this straight, the same people in favor of killing a child up to and including the moment of birth want to ban guns because someone might get hurt or killed and yet also have no problem letting people enter the country that might want to hurt or kill others.

Yes. But it's because of the children. It's for the children.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

We speak for the babies because they can't speak for themselves.

Moron.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I'm no expert, far from it. I think it is mostly the left, democrats who want abortions at any time, for any reason up to and after birth.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but are the democrats afraid of the child growing up to be a Republican, Christian or have right wing views especially if they are black? Do they want to kill them all "just in case"?

Aren't the democrats diminishing their own party by abortion? They are cutting off their nose to spite their face...

What's going on here is that minorities skew left only as long as they are lower class.

The black underclass doesn't get the abortions---the ones aspiring to Middle Class do. The pregnant teens with no job prospect will be provided for by the state, almost as an incentive for more kids. The pregnant teen who is contemplating abortion is thinking about how she cannot go to college if she has this baby.

Same with what's going on in the hispanic demographic. In the Desert southwest, 2nd and 3rd generation (Mexican) hispanics start skewing conservative. Trump didn't swing huge numbers of hispanics into republicans; instead, conservative minorities who voted for Trump would not normally have voted. Particularly in Texas and the desert southwest, large chunks of the rural hispanic population voted for trump. Many of them are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation Americans...

So, the democrats are killing the black babies liable to be born into the middle class (and grow up republican).

They are importing leftist hispanics to dilute the conservative ones already here. Because while immigrants make good liberals, religious ones and small-business owners do not.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well if you like following the money, Planned Parenthood receives over $500 million a year through Medicaid payments and grants which is over 40% of their operating costs. And Planned Parenthood made donations to Democrats to the tune of $38 million for election funding.

So not biting the hand that feeds you might fit in there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Thank you sir/mam. That is one of the best explanations I have ever received on this site. May be we should tell the Dems that all of the caravan are business owners and extremely religious.

Just to see their heads explode...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I could see this comment coming from miles away, these issues you state are for the most part completely different. This has to do with what an individual has a right to do with their own body. I believe all drugs should be legal, if someone wants to shoot up what does that matter that is their body not mine. Just as a woman has a right to choose what is happening in her body. For instance a person has a curable disease should they be able to go to the doctor and get that disease eradicated. Or should they have to live with that until it defeats them. The fact of the matter is the unborn fetus has no rights while still inside another body because that body is what is keeping it alive. We as a society should never be able to say, oh that fetus is not your responsibility it's societies, and we say you must carry to full term or cannot be rid of it beyond a certain point, because WE say so. Like I previously stated we have complete control over one thing and one thing alone in this world and it's our bodies, we should be able to do whatever we want with it. That fetus is a parasite that is leeching off its mother's body and if that person does not want it that is THEIR prerogative not your not societes thiers, no one else's THEIRS

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

We speak for the babies because they can't speak for themselves.

Moron.

And when the left speaks they say kill that unborn child, but don't touch them bird eggs, or trees.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

If they are in the womb why cant their mothers who are carrying them around speak for them? MORON, great response btw, the right is all about babies rights but don't want to have anything to do with supporting them once they are born, talk about cutting of your nose to spite your face.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

And the whole pink ribbon/ Susan G. Komen industry actually gives most of its money to planned parenthood. So much for "breast cancer research."

Actually, the catholic diocese of Dallas uncovered the story, which the media absolutely refused to cover.

Abortion early in adulthood has a huge correlation with developing breast cancer later. Supposedly, so much so that if the link were ever pointed out, a lot of doctors would be advising women to go ahead with the pregnancy, and give the child up for adoption, to avoid the hormone-havoc caused by the abortion.

This was brought to the bishop's attention; he brought this up with the Komen foundation and the whole thing was buried. Talk about your Dallas conspiracy theories..

Komen Foundation punished for withdrawing PP support

Pro-life group says race for the cure is racing for abortion

American cancer society carefully worded statement on abortion and breast cancer

Snopes denies its own denial of a link between breast cancer and abortion

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo

I could see this comment coming from miles away, these issues you state are for the most part completely different. This has to do with what an individual has a right to do with their own body. I believe all drugs should be legal, if someone wants to shoot up what does that matter that is their body not mine. Just as a woman has a right to choose what is happening in her body. For instance a person has a curable disease should they be able to go to the doctor and get that disease eradicated. Or should they have to live with that until it defeats them. The fact of the matter is the unborn fetus has no rights while still inside another body because that body is what is keeping it alive. We as a society should never be able to say, oh that fetus is not your responsibility it's societies, and we say you must carry to full term or cannot be rid of it beyond a certain point, because WE say so. Like I previously stated we have complete control over one thing and one thing alone in this world and it's our bodies, we should be able to do whatever we want with it. That fetus is a parasite that is leeching off its mother's body and if that person does not want it that is THEIR prerogative not your not societes thiers, no one else's THEIRS

Gee, you have an awful lot of opinions, for a topic that is none of your business!

EDIT TO ADD

The state takes a pre-emptive interest in my property and my body all the time. It has no problem diminishing my personal autonomy for society in general (i.e, my water rights on my own property). Well, a pregnancy is a specific person who is harmed by the mother's infanticide. You proceed by denying the offspring's humanity---so the comparison with the apologists for slavery stands.

"just a fetus", but if left alone, will it grow into a floor lamp or a tea-kettle? No. It will grow into a human, unless you kill it. A woman's body evolved to produce healthy babies. And so you have to introduce a foreign object and physically violate the womb to make it stop living.

The mother's right to her OWN body integrity allows her to diminish someone ELSE's body integrity?

If the baby is a day old, and she tries to kill it with a hemostat, CPS would intervene, to protect it's life. but 24 hours earlier, a doctor can chase it around the womb with the same hemostat, and it's a medical procedure..
edit on 8-2-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How about this let them have them babies and give up for adoption, and who is going to pay for it, not the right they can't stand any type of social program. I got it lets take that money from planned parenthood and pay for the children, oh wait its going to cost a hell of a lot more than that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If they are in the womb why cant their mothers who are carrying them around speak for them? MORON, great response btw, the right is all about babies rights but don't want to have anything to do with supporting them once they are born, talk about cutting of your nose to spite your face.

Please, mom, I want to die. Please, burn me to death with saline solution, dismember me, and remove me from the womb ... said no one, ever.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Gee that there is a well thought out response, I am glad to hear such an articulate response. Live and let live or live and let die, I desire not to control anyone's being except my own.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

How about this let them have them babies and give up for adoption, and who is going to pay for it, not the right they can't stand any type of social program. I got it lets take that money from planned parenthood and pay for the children, oh wait its going to cost a hell of a lot more than that.

You are speaking to a woman married to a mixed race man who was adopted, and the only thing preventing us from adopting a second child right now is economics. I have two adopted nephews and one adopted cousin.
edit on 8-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If that is what mom desires who are you to tell her different, if you are carrying a child I would have no right to say hey you need to kill that child its female, what is this China?
edit on 8-2-2019 by UniformKilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Please, mom, I want to die. Please, burn me to death with saline solution, dismember me, and remove me from the womb ... said no one, ever.

I've got to give you props. You made me laugh in the most un-funny thread ever!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am glad that you have adopted, but like you stated its economics. Who do you think is paying for those children who where given up for adoption? All of us are, and if a women chooses to end her pregnancy who are we to say NO. You can't afford to adopt another, I can't afford to raise another, so we as society have to pay more in taxes to deal with it. Sorry I cannot disagree more, but I commend you and your cousin for taking in those kids. Good for you better for those children that have a family.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That fetus is a parasite that is leeching off its mother's body

Can you hear yourself? You are seriously damaged, I mean spiritually very very unhealthy. I worry for you...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If that is what mom desires who are you to tell her different, if you are caring a child I would have no right to say hey you need to kill that child its female, what is this China?

Because there are two humans involved and both have an unalienable right to their life.

At no other point do we allow a human being to arbitrarily take another's life simply because they desire it. It's called murder. My own son is 8. If I simply decided right at this moment, that I no longer desired to be a mother and killed him, it would be murder, not abortion.
edit on 8-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join