It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Passes Law to Execute Babies at Birth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
IF this country is going to survive.

Meet one of the greatest threats we face.

www.nbcnews.com...

www.economist.com...

There needs to be a massive paradigm shift in thinking.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

You have a very different take on this subject than I do.
I remember very clearly the reactions my daughter had to my voice at about 7 months.
My wife would say the baby would get excited when I got home from work.
The day she was born, c section, the nurses were doing there thing and I talked and at that moment my daughter looked right at me.
She knew the voice.

No, abortion of a 7 month old fetus is murder.
Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF this country is going to survive.

Meet one of the greatest threats we face.

www.nbcnews.com...

www.economist.com...

There needs to be a massive paradigm shift in thinking.

In the economist article:

"Wanted: policies that make it easier for mothers to work"

mothers should not have to work at all if they do not want to.

Anyone who expects a mother (there are companies that do) to work full time is a monster.

Maybe companies could stop the constant price raising?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

That's like, your opinion man😎

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Serious question, how many females have posted on this thread, my guess is zero. So why oh why does this affect any of you in the least? How about worry about your own bodies, a fetus is just that a fetus until the moment it breathes air. I am a male as well and this does not affect me,

Did slavery affect you?

Does Sex-trafficking affect you?

Does heroin addiction affect you?

Evil is still evil, whether I am the one being victimized or not.

It DOES affect you. 3/4 of the aborted babies are black ones. The black demographic in the US is slowly shrinking, while Latinos are being imported as fast as possible. Functionally replacing the black growth rate with an immigrant one. It is literally changing the face of America, and not to serve you as a person either.

Or should you be silent unless it "affects" you?

Would you have felt that way about slavery?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Serious question, how many females have posted on this thread, my guess is zero. So why oh why does this affect any of you in the least? How about worry about your own bodies, a fetus is just that a fetus until the moment it breathes air. I am a male as well and this does not affect me, if a women chooses to do this she is the one who has to deal with that decision, this is a stupid discussion that only affect a very small percentage of the actual population. In reality a women would be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to abort a fully healthy 9 month old fetus, even so it is still at that moment a part of her body so to me she is fully within her rights to do what she wishes with her body. Call me what you will, but whatever someone else do to their body has ZERO effect on my daily goings on. All those holier than thou people who shout to the skies murder murder, it affects their lives exactly the same, not at all. If a woman makes that choice it's on her not me you your mom or anyone else....cry me a river

LOL No a child that has a fully developed brain, heart, body is not HER body. Its the body of a separate fully living sentient being.

You can go out in your yard and grab a dog terd and go sprinkle powdered sugar on it and call it a funnel cake all you want, its still a disgusting dog terd, just like killing a baby that late in development is disgusting murder and no amount of sugar coating you try to put on it changes that fact.

Since you said I can call you what I will , Ill call you a fool.
edit on 8-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You might be right, especially in the media outrage social engineering.

But there’s something to be said about the whole “give an inch they’ll take a mile” thing.

If these things are not explicitly stated as not allowed than eventually someone will do it.

a reply to: headorheart

And to the poster that is mad than men are discussing this and saying that it “doesn’t effect men” ... murdering babies wether they are 6 weeks or 6 months old is murder no matter who you are.

It’s not a gender issue.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and introduce the spiritual aspects into this. This is the devil's world baby, and he's not even fronting anymore. The Bible says that he's pissed because he knows his time is near. When I see news like this (and not a one off, but suddenly trending across America), it just validates that assumption for me.

Also, why "all of the sudden". You now how you'll get people who will aggregate all of the talking points on the various news shows with the politicians all saying the same thing and you just know that they're all reading the same notes...it's like that here. Like they were all lined up at the Evil Olympics just waiting for the gun to sound, and now they're off! This was a non-issue like days ago, now every state is lining up to do it.

Anyway, I'll just sign off like I feel...
In Texas shaking my head.

I usually avoid the spiritual/religion/moral aspects of this, but you are absolutely correct which is why I re-posted your comment.

An inconvenient truth most overlook is that with Federal funding of abortions by way of taxes collected from taxpayers, it means that all taxpayers are unwitting supporters of abortion.

Another inconvient corrolary to the first point is that if you oppose abortion/infanticide, you have no choice except to withdraw your support for a government that funds abortions.

Chew on that one for a moment.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I have had a miscarriage in my past and I really wanted that baby.
I know that abortion is legalized murder and I'm against abortion!
I would prefer that these unwanted babies be allowed to be born
and given up for adoption.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: projectvxn
The Democrat love affair with infanticide will destroy their election hopes.

At least I hope so. If not then America is morally bankrupt and there is no hope left.

Don't count on it.

All they got to do is promise free stuff, and they'd get away with killing babies in mangers.

Bingo!

Sure I don't like infanticide, but they also give me free stuff, so I will vote for that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yeah dude, it's still not going to get you laid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm no expert, far from it. I think it is mostly the left, democrats who want abortions at any time, for any reason up to and after birth.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but are the democrats afraid of the child growing up to be a Republican, Christian or have right wing views especially if they are black? Do they want to kill them all "just in case"?

Aren't the democrats diminishing their own party by abortion? They are cutting off their nose to spite their face...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How long til patriotic citizens start enacting retribution for these senseless acts of genocide and mass murder?

How will our elected "officials" respond? Can we starve the enemy out, by targeting their welfare their environment and their healthcare? Or will something more..... direct .... be required?

The lives of these unborn Americans are worth far more than the mothers who would abort them. Abortionists are merely vessels for an unborn American, to be discarded after the birth is complete. Lock them up in a hospital and force the birth if needed.

This is war. The MILLIONS dying demand it.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

They only thing I can think of is that they know the writing is on the wall with RBG and they fear what will happen as soon as the next SCOTUS justice is put in place -- overturn of Roe v. Wade. So they're getting their preferred state laws in place as soon as possible pre-emptively.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

No, that is YOUR opinion.

No one cares/needs to know what any female vs. male thinks of murdering unborn babies. It is wrong.

The female's choice is to not have sex or to use birth control. Once the pregnancy happens, in all but the most extreme cases, tie the POS up until the child is born to ensure those psycho abortion-loving loose & easy baby killing females don't kill any more children.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The ultimate irony is that bombing an abortion clinic is murder.

But what goes on inside isn't.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

RBG = nothing but another haggled, abortion enabling bitch.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The ultimate irony is that bombing an abortion clinic is murder.

But what goes on inside isn't.

I salute every last person who has done that. They may have broken the law, but they did the objectively right thing.

Abortionists are sick, twisted and real low life # stains.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Under the circumstances, I wonder if it would be possible to prosecute a doctor for murder?
I’m pro-choice, but once it’s got fingers and no tail, it’s murder.

This just doesn’t make sense at all.
Why would any country except Iran allow this madness?
When is this even applicable?? I mean 8 month-olds can be raised in incubators.

It’s starting to look like the dems want to do everything the reps don’t want to.
I think republicans should suggest open borders and the dems will build them a wall?

Merica!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Another inconvient corrolary to the first point is that if you oppose abortion/infanticide, you have no choice except to withdraw your support for a government that funds abortions. Chew on that one for a moment.

You know, that's a slippery one, isn't it? Now me personally, I'm a mad vagabond musician who hasn't formally engaged our governmental system in ages, but! I still need to purchase things, and I pay taxes every time I do...there's no end run. It's like the Mark of the Beast, if you refuse to do so you're disavowed of the market. I remember reading a few years back (something that popped up, perhaps here on ATS, that faded very quickly), but I think in Louisiana and some other states they were trying to outlaw bartering, the direct trading of goods and services among individuals without government involvement. I would watch for this push in the future...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join