It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Passes Law to Execute Babies at Birth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Are they trying to be worse then Hitler? Why are people celebrating that they can kill babies?

Are GOP trying to be as dumb as mud? Why are people outraged over a fake news story?

edit on 9-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Let me see if I got this straight, the same people in favor of killing a child up to and including the moment of birth want to ban guns because someone might get hurt or killed and yet also have no problem letting people enter the country that might want to hurt or kill others.

Don't forget their stance on Capital Punishment.

Kill a baby just born or a day before due date? Meh, it's just a clump of cells, big deal.

Execute a serial Rapist/Killer? That's inhumane! Its evil and no advanced country would do something so barbaric.

Ladies and Gents!

This is your Democrat Party!

(post by Carcharadon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by darkuniverse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Carcharadon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I hate to sound like a bible nut but didn't their used to be a heathen God or demon named Moloch that morons had to sacrifice others children to have the democrats started worshiping it?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

Has anyone told this person how the birds and the bees works...?

Unless ladies are getting artificially inseminated and then aborting, which is likely the most rare of cases.. there's a male involved..

And it's sure as hell my God damn right to fight for my babies life.. A 9 month fetus/new born no longer needs the mother to live. A father can raise this child. I believe there should be a law saying that the father has as much rights at this point in pregnancy.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Exactly, nothings new under the sun-god, Moloch is still alive at Bohemian Grove but not so well lately thanks to the third great awakening that we have just stepped into...

originally posted by: Kang69

Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

“The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals. These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.”

Although the observance of these rituals was sometimes condemned by religious movements, it never truly disappeared.

“The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out.

As a sun god, Baal’s worship involved human sacrifice and fire. Today, in the occult-elite ruled America, this time period often equals fire (or gun fire) and death. These rites were even mentioned in the Bible:

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
Are GOP trying to be as dumb as mud? Why are people outraged over a fake news story?

So says the same people who have embraced the same eugenics programs, and ideas which the nazis started...
edit on 10-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

For crying out loud... Roe vs Wade sided with the unborn at the third trimester not with the "wishes" of the mother...

This bill will allow abortions up to the due date. Roe v Wasde DOES NOT ALLOW THIS... The bill repealed already had exceptions to allow abortions in case of real danger to the life of the mother, in cases of incest or rape, or if the child could have grave physical or mental health. What else do you want? Imagined danger as Doe v Bolton allows?

BTW, your link is wrong...abortion IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT... The right to LIVE is a Constitutional right, and you are depriving millions of humans their right to live.

Not to mention the fact that it is known that when the unborn survives and is born alive, many PP/abortion providers already kill the newborn "because they were supposed to die as an unborn." Removing the laws that would prosecute these crimes, including late terms abortion which are not necessary at all, will allow for the killing of the unborn up to the due date, and newborns that survive abortions.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I completely agree. The father should have a say in the matter and it should bear some weight. If the father wants the baby born and takes full responsibility as a single parent. They discard the father as though he just a piece of used up garbage. As a side note it's ok to do this insane abortion, but it's completely immoral to clone a human. WTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join