It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ministry Of Universal Wisdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Jesus was a cosmonaut. Not only that but Adam was a race and all of them came from Venus. Now you know it. This comes from a time before we knew Venus is not hospitable to humanoid life.
April 25th 1960 the FBI was attending a lecture given by the head of the Ministry George Van Tassel
Now we are so close to find an artifact or maybe already have and just can't recognise it as one, like Oumouamoua, or Phobos, or whathaveyou, some say Mars was home of another civilisation and personally I like the idea that it was Atlantis.

The major part of his lecture was devoted to explaining the occurrences in the Bible as they related to the space people. He said that the only mention of God in the Bible is in the beginning when the universe was being made. He said that after that all references are to “out of the sky” or “out of heaven."
He said that this is due to the fact that man, space people, was made by God and that in the beginning of the world the space people came to the earth and left animals here. These were the pre-historic animals which existed at a body temperature of 105 degrees; however, a polar tilt occurred whereby the poles-shifted and the tropical climates became covered with ice and vice versa. He said that then the space people again put animals on the earth and this is depicted in the Bible as Noah’s ark. He said that after the polar tilt the temperature to sustain life was 98.6 degrees, which was suitable for space people, so they established a colony and left only males here, intending to bring females at a later date on supply ships.
This is reflected in ADAM's not having a wife. He said that ADAM was not an individual but a race of men. He said that this race then inter-married with "intelligent, upright walking animals," which race was EVE. Then when the space people came back in the supply ships they saw what had happened and did not land but ever since due to the origin of ADAM, they have watched over the people on earth.
He said that this is recorded the Bible many times, such as MOSES receiving the Ten Commandments. He said the Ten Commandments are the laws of the space people and men on earth only give them lip service...

...He said that the space people here on earth are equipped with a “crystal battery" which generates a magnetic field about them which bends light waves so that they, the space people, appear invisible. He said this has resulted in ghost stories such as footsteps, doors opening, and other such phenomena...

I started my search with Arthur C. Clarke's "Rendezvous with Rama"

were one of the crew members is part of the "Christonauts" and that's something that has always stroke me as weird from all the biblical figures Jesus is the most obvious "Alien" we ever had on Earth he was genetically engineered and then placed in the womb of Mary, with te whole story being an obvious copy from Isis, Osiris and Horus. Just that in the case of Isis and Osiris they were both obviously aliens. But ancient astronaut theorists never touch Jesus.
He is the best argument so my question is, why not?

And to make it even more far out, let me add this thought:
The first book of Moses fe is full of stories from contactees to call that alien god doesn't give it any more or less validity than stories from other contactees.
edit on 8-2-2019 by Peeple because: add

edit on 8-2-2019 by Peeple because: I'm still getting used to using Firefox, sometimes it doesn't make the space like Chrome did, but with that I wasn't able to log in to ATS anymore so I had to switch. It's cool Firefox is prettier

edit on 8-2-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Does Your source ever mention Adamu's first wife, Lilith?

Here is some more on Lilith, even a short video:

www.youtube.com...

www.biblicalarchaeology.org...

www.disclose.tv...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Can you please clarify why you feel Lilith is relevant? I have a feeling what you are trying to say, but I want to be sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I thought You were typing about the "Adam(u)" from TheBible™ ? When I read "Adam" in the 2nd sentence and then this part: (They even made ADAM BOLD

This is reflected in ADAM's not having a wife. He said that ADAM was not an individual but a race of men. He said that this race then inter-married with "intelligent, upright walking animals," which race was EVE. Then when the space people came back in the supply ships they saw what had happened and did not land but ever since due to the origin of ADAM, they have watched over the people on earth.

Again, My apologies...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

No needto apologize I just didn't understand what you we're trying to say.
The official biblical story says Adam was alone until god made him Eve out of a rib. I guess Tessel was in the 60's not aware of religious conspiracies like Lilith.

So what's your guess? The race of Adam could first have mated with semi-reptilians maybe another planetary colony?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's certainly possible Jesus was an extraterrestrial. Ancient astronaut theorists say "yes"!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Addressing this part:

The official biblical story says Adam was alone until god made him Eve out of a rib. I guess Tessel was in the 60's not aware of religious conspiracies like Lilith.

You mean after 'The Quorum' (the scribes who copied earlier texts) deemed it to be the best to further an agenda.. You noticed the similarities of Horus and Jesus? Doesn't Gilgamesh read a lot like Noah?

The Original:

"In the beginning was Adamu and Lilith, created from the same dirt..." EQUAL

Then when Adamu told Lilith to "go and iron My shirt" She balked as they were EQUALS...

See how "Eve" NEEDED Adamu to get going??? (subservient)

If You're 'content' leave it as it is...

If NOT and You DESIRE more KNOWledge see:

The Gospel of Judas- Jesus' most trusted Apostle next to Jesus 'old Lady' Mary Mag.
The Gospel of Mary Magdalene- J's Old Lady
The Gospel of Thomas- 'Doubting Thomas' No, He KNEW

Peruse these and You too will see...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This link might interest ya'll...

"Advanced Extraterresstrials as an Approximation to God" - Scientific American, January 26, 2019 - By Harvard Astronomer Abraham Loeb

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

How about the brother of Jesus?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the Jewish Twilight zone, where it would it offensive to identify God with aliens, all the while it apparently being rationilze that they were.

Jesus is a figure of speech much like his counterpart.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The talmudic-rabbinical tradition believes that before Adam was created, the world was more than once inhabited and more than once destroyed.

They [the Sabaeans] say that Adam was born from male and female, just like the rest of mankind, but they honored him greatly, and said that he had come from the Moon, that he was the prophet and apostle of the Moon, and that he had exhorted the nations that they should serve the Moon. . . . They also related about Adam that when he had left the Moon and proceeded from the area of India towards Babylonia, that he brought many wonders with him

The dimensions of man’s body were gigantic.” His appearance was unlike that of later men: “His body was overlaid with a horny skin.

www.varchive.org...

I was going to buy Bananas today but that would be like cannibalism to this cheeky monkeys genes

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

What brother of Jesus? I never heard that before?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Cool. Moon, Venus it's both wrong, but out there...

new topics

top topics

join