It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pompeo America obligated to fight Hezbollah in Venezuela to save duly elected Guaido?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
JUST freaking wow what did i just read and watch ???? This is the US Secretary of State? WOW i would think he's a laughing joke to real foreign service personnel that that can speak coherently and logically

Humanitarian Crisis?? do we really want to help??Fox - Propaganda much??

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Venezuela is starting to look, and sound more and more like a fabricated scenario.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Really hezbola? Well I guess I am obligated to say this Pompus dude does not represent my opinion or the opinions of any Americans I know. This is not the tip of the spear, nor is it the edge of the knife, its looking more and more like the crack of my a**

This looks like regime change to me.
Dont we have enough problems in our own country?
There are plenty of starving Americans on the street!

Guess we are goin to war!

edit on 8-2-2019 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

It is multiplicity.
Russia ,China, and their Proxy have
been trying to stick their dicks
in there for years.

They and others have invested heavily
to secure a foothold to cleave "The West".
But alas! The Monroe Doctrine holds merit
and then some.

It would be wise for The United States of America
to secure the Energy Resources and give dividends
from such to the Venezuelan People.
As such, the people of Venezuela would be
exploited to a much lesser degree.

We are all exploited in one way or another.

I am confident that The United States Plan would
alleviate and elevate the Venezuelan People from
the Stranglehold of Cuban,Chinese,Russian, and
other influences of Marxist corruption and oppression.

Truth is the new Hate Speech.
edit on 8-2-2019 by Wildmanimal because: add in

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think America's enemies know that the political scene in America has no backing of any of its retarted leaderships in power. Seriously, they the politicians are no longer mental fit to lead a great nation and to protect its citizens from invasions from afar.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Hezbollah has been in Latin America
for years.
So were and are the Nazi's.
Interesting and important facts
that have been eliminated from your
public school curriculum.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Are you kidding me?

It is about the oil, the investments,
and massive corruption.

People are in chaos.

If you think it is fabricated, P.M. me.
I will personally pay for you to have a
one way flight there.

I cannot promise your extraction.

Good God Almighty.
MK Ultra has infiltrated and permeated
31 percent of the population.

edit on 8-2-2019 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I think America's enemies know that the political scene in America has no backing of any of its retarted leaderships in power. Seriously, they the politicians are no longer mental fit to lead a great nation and to protect its citizens from invasions from afar.

If someone is silly enough to not understand the big picture here, our enemies want to do whatever to whomever and are willing to do ANYTHING.

The western gov's STOP tyranny when we can and free the women from sexual slavery. ANY one against that are evil people IMO.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They are certainly testing the waters.

On a personal note,
include Calcium Bentonite clay in your
diet.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hezbollah that well known South American organisation. They're not Lebanese at all in turns out.

Trump should fire this warmongering moron.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Yea fabricated by the US because Venezuela wasnt paying them their capitalist dues. Oil company's wanted to help build the nation but had to fight through US sanctions and were stopped.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

They are certainly testing the waters.

On a personal note,
include Calcium Bentonite clay in your
diet.

I'm not trying be negative, but about the US politicians. They just seem to let the US go to pot then agree what is good for the nation. Not the power hungry souls of evil.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Yea fabricated by the US because Venezuela wasnt paying them their capitalist dues. Oil company's wanted to help build the nation but had to fight through US sanctions and were stopped.

Help us out here, why are the people starving when they have one of the world's richest oil fields?

Corruption is your answer. It sure appears the people of Venezuela have had enough of that style of leadership. I don't now who we should believe, YOU or our lying eyes?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Heh... well. Here goes nothing:

The thing that galls me most about this situation that the United States is creating in Venezuela, is that the script is not even new. I mean, talk about Hollywood being unoriginal and rife with remakes, reboots and fresh adaptations on old movies and media!

The US has been meddling in the political affairs of nations in South America, both covertly and overtly, for decades. The overthrow of Jacobo Arbenz, who by all accounts was a decent fellow by the way, was enacted by the US, who had been petitioned to do so by the United Fruit Company, because they were unhappy with the ramifications for their corporation, of the reforms that Mr Arbenz was about the process of enacting.

Rather than taking the correct approach, which is that the terminal greed of companies is not something that ought to be used as justification for a covert action on the part of a nations government, except to CURTAIL it, not support it, the US government, namely the Department of State and the Central Intelligence Agency, set about organising the removal of Guatemala's elected President from office, by way of a coup. I highly recommend looking this event up for yourselves, at least reading the Wikipedia page on it, with the usual caveats associated therewith. At any rate, in 1954, an armed force, trained and equipped by the US government, and supported by way of a naval blockade of the country, a bombing campaign on Guatemala City, as well as a psychological warfare initiative involving radio broadcasts and threats of invasion by the US, saw Mr Arbenz forced to resign, as his nations infrastructure and defense crumbled in the face of the covert warmachine of the US.

It must be clearly understood that there was no barbarity committed under Arbenz, that there was no fascism, no villainy being committed, no barbarism at all. The regime that Arbenz had inherited from his predecessor, was peaceful, and intent on expanding liberty within the nation of Guatemala, so that all people could benefit from access to those liberties, not just the few who had been previously. The Liberal Democracy that Arbenz had come to power in, had policies that legalised political parties, made it legal for communities and interest groups organise and associate together to make it easier for their voices to be heard in the places of power, sought to modernise the political landscape of the nation and make it more representative for the people living and working there, as well as preventing the exploitation of the workforce, which had been a serious problem under the authoritarian rule of the prior regime.

The man did nothing wrong, his country was not a threat to anyone, it was doing nothing illegal or immoral in enacting the reforms that were afoot during Arbenz tenure. None the less, he was deposed and lived in virtual exile from the nation after the collapse of his government. That collapse lead to the suicide of his daughter, among many other things, and despite having been a genuinely decent man, he collapsed into a cycle of depression and alcoholism that ended in 1971, with his death in Mexico.

That is just ONE example of the US meddling in the affairs of South American nations. There are hundreds of other examples of things the US has done, things that are CRIMINAL and would have any other nation invaded by members of the United Nations so fast that you wouldn't be able to get the sentence "Oh, most of those soldiers are from Five Eyes nations" out, before the first volley of shots had been fired. The CIA is responsible for the vast majority of the destabilisation of South America's governments over the years, including but not in the least bit limited to nations like Guatemala, Brazil, El Salvador, and others, as well as nations like Haiti and Panama.

The CIA has committed terrorist acts both using proxies in South America, and using its own human resources directly, on many occasions, including assassinations of specific individuals, bombing of soft targets like passenger aircraft, city centres, monuments and the like, hijackings, kidnappings, erected narco terror mobs to totally undermine local authorities on the longer term, and practically all of this has been done for a very small list of reasons, most of which have to do with keeping the populations of those nations open to being exploited by the financially powerful companies from the United States, who rely on a submissive local governance to ensure that the labour they employ there is good and cheap, regardless of the human cost of either the exploitation itself, or the blood shed to keep the people there powerless to better their own circumstances by way of voting or rebellion against US backed puppets.

Its a bloody disgrace, a shameful, awful situation, and the playbook has not changed in decades, as this latest mess in Venezuela proves beyond a shadow of a doubt. The US government needs to get its nose the hell out of South America, and stop infringing on the liberties and freedoms of the people of other nations. It was not the right thing to do in the fifties, and its not the right thing to be doing now, and the people in charge right now should be ashamed of their backward, regressive, interfering, authoritarian tendencies, as should the leaders of the US for pretty much the entire time between the fifties and now. Cowardly, two faced, disgusting hypocrites the lot of them, at best.

These are the very things that DRIVE the situation on the border with Mexico, and the very reason why the US and its citizens being butthurt about immigration, legal or otherwise, is so bloody pigheaded hypocritical and irresponsible. The fact is, for a nation to spend half a century or more SCREWING an entire continent, then refuse to accept the ramifications, whatever they are, is cowardly and gutless. Its no less than I would expect from the sort of degenerate white supremacists who most like to ignore the fault of the US for causing these issues, but its still an absolute disgrace that it happens at all.

Stopping these interference methods FIRST, and leaving things to settle down for DECADES without intervention, will be the ONLY effective strategy for a secure border with Mexico and the nations to the South, but that incontrovertible reality will be too inconvenient for some. Meanwhile, as the liars and supremacists, the rabble rousing racists and the propaganda swallowing bootlickers of the far right howl about how weak their precious little borders are, their nation is involved in an illegal act of espionage against a nation which poses the US no threat whatsoever. Again. Despite all the evidence pointing to how bad of an idea it has been before, and is now. I just hope everyone remembers that, and remembers to beat the nearest far right lunatic senseless with the information every time they decide to open their foul, detestable mouths about the matter.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for the MI6 take. (OR whomever)

But do you have any facts that make sense to logical people that see things differently than that?

I see a now brutal regime and long starving people wanting change when they had the wealth of the S. American world not two decades ago.
ETA
The CIA is not my friend but more importantly they are rogue and therefore can be reigned in when we drain our damn swamp in DC!
edit on 8-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is NOTHING happening in Venezuela right now, that is not the product of the US sanctions applied to the nation, sanctions that were not applied as a response to a harrowing situation, but designed to bring a harrowing situation about. That is the order of events. Its not as if people started starving, and then the US reacted. Its the other way around. The US created a problem, then claimed to try to offer a solution with aid packages, as a photo op, a propaganda piece. They managed the optics here beautifully, so beautifully that some otherwise sensible people think that the whole thing wasn't the US's fault in the first place.

It was though, regardless of what the current headlines look like. I am not here to hold peoples hands though. They will need to look into the matter themselves, and if they won't or can't, that's their look out.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The problem is that they have no vision.
They cannot see beyond their own election cycle.
In other words, They are myopic fools.
Their greed and lust for self importance blinds them,
and has entrapped them. Held hostage to their own sins.

On the other hand, their opponents have 5,
10,25, and 30 year plans.

Thank God Almighty that many American Citizens
have resolve. Particularly the hard core stupid ones
like me. Faith.
SAVVY?
edit on 8-2-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I have no problem being critical of Trump. I also have no problem saying I like the direction of a specific part of his policy.

The reason I can bounce between those two is because I think he is a mixed bag. The positive part about his policy and his platform is he had strong indicators that he wanted to dial back on foreign projection, war, and focus on a more isolationist model. More isolationist in context to the past few decades sounds incredibly smart to me.

Then he gets Bolton and Pompeo, that is when I began to take any indication of my above thoughts with a healthy super dose of skepticism.

Our infrastructure is 5~ trillion behind, we've spent 6~ trillion in foreign projection post 9/11, mostly to countries not even involved. The veterans who come back from serving for our country, and unfortunately dis-proportionally to individual's profit, face unethical neglection as far as their physical and mental medlical needs. Our health care system no matter where you stand and your opinion of solutions is in dire need of address.

If we get involved with Venezuela, it will not be short, it will not be easy, and it will not be cheap. Should "we" benefit from the vast oil reserves, that would be in the sense that corporations will have more access to that oil, and will solely benefit (profit) from such.

Should Venezuela happen, Trump is done to me. Sadly, wars make presidents popular, and the media would likely support it as they have with many others.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I see a now brutal regime and long starving people wanting change when they had the wealth of the S. American world not two decades ago.

There are brutal regimes all over the world, we support quite a few of them.

ETA The CIA is not my friend but more importantly they are rogue and therefore can be reigned in when we drain our damn swamp in DC!

The CIA is one of the biggest real estate owners in the swamp bud.

A large part of all our tax money is directly, or indirectly spent per their request/actions.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Render to Caesar what is Caesars,
and to God what is of God.

Matthew 22:21

<<   2  3  4 >>

join