It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Sides With Liberals to Ensure Maximum Access to Abortions in Louisiana.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure what is more disturbing, the recent state legislation allowing for abortions up until birth (with certain circumstances required for abortion) or the behavior of many women/mothers (and some men to a degree) when they give birth. I keep seeing stories of women leaving kids in trash/garbage cans, submerged/partially in the toilet and other unspeakable acts. I did a search for these term and came up with over 67 million responses! I know most aren't related, but there are a lot of stories that are and going 100's or 1000's of pages deep I found new incidences.

If women are willing to leave kids in the toilet or trash can, then I'm not sure abortion is the worst choice. The problem is I don't think either of these are acceptable options and would opt for a 3rd or 4th choice of sterilization or something more drastic for some of these people.

www.google.com... irth+leaving+baby+in+toilet&gs_l=psy-ab.3...35885.49329..50012...2.0..0.167.3811.28j14......0....1..gws-wiz.....6..35i39j0i131j0j0i10j0i22i30.LoelyaDU 0e0

wgntv.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.lifenews.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

www.pennlive.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Virginia and others
Now Louisiana
Is there an underlying plan here ?
Is Illinois next ?
Maryland ?
Michigan ?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The sole reason I can side with abortion legality is because of the health of the mother. That's it.
TheRedneck

Ummm...that’s the conundrum...especially when contrasted against the statement that doctors say it is...always...preferable for the health of the mother...to perform a Caesarian section...than to perform an abortion...

So then...this admission from the medical community...makes the abortion argument moot...and leaves one wondering what the real reasons for championing such an...choice...might be...

If the health of the mother is better preserved by a medical procedure that does...not...include infanticide or fetal death...then why is such an procedure not at the forefront of...choice...

These are questions I’ve often pondered...however...it seems callous disregard and convenience and vanity...win the argument within certain circles...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

leaves one wondering what the real reasons for championing such an...choice...might be...

I can only think of one reason that makes any sense: stem cells.

An infant still developing is full of these little miracle workers... cells that can become any type of cell in the body and then grow into complete organs. Adults don't have any (or at least very few that aren't as easily tweaked to produce the desired organs). We cannot get them from any other species, because they will grow organs for that species, not for humans. People, especially powerful and wealthy people, will pay massive amounts of money for nice new organs when theirs go bad, which makes stem cells almost priceless.

We have two ways to obtain infant stem cells: miscarriages (which can contain damaged stem cells) and abortions. The fetus need not be alive even; being torn into little pieces does not hurt it for stem cell harvest. So this is then wealthy and powerful people willing and able to see infants torn apart on a chance that it might save their own worthless lives. And the women being duped into having abortions? Willing but clueless pawns in a game they do not understand.

This is where evil lives.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

umm... ya....
you can't do a c-section for a ectopic pregnancy, and quite frankly they are usually deadly if not taken care of in a timely manner, and that usually involves an medical abortion or surgical removal. and, to be frank, having a medical abortion in the early part of a pregnancy is safer than carrying it to term and giving birth, c-section or natural.
it's only as the pregnancy enters the later stages that the risk of an abortion outweighs that of giving birth, and even then weather it does or not depends of each individuals own health.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join