It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Bezos is Mad and David Pecker is in Trouble

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So, the National Enquire, a holding of AMI, headed up by David Pecker, published intimate text messages between Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon and the Washington Post, and his girl friend Lauren Sanchez, who is not Bezos' wife.

Bezos promptly reached into his deep pockets and hired a cracker-jack investigative team to see what's up with that. Pecker, "apoplectic" about being investigated, after he'd just made a sweet immunity deal with SDNY Prosecutor's office, doubled down and threatened to additionally publish juicy pictures of Bezos' and Sanchez' sexy sexting convo pictures too, if Bezos doesn't get on board, say nice things about AMI and cut those investigations already!

Apparently, Jeff Bezos gives zero f#s if people see his d# pics, so he wrote a letter, rather than comply with Pecker's demands!

No thank you, Mr. Pecker

Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse. Or at least that’s what the top people at the National Enquirer thought. I’m glad they thought that, because it emboldened them to put it all in writing. Rather than capitulate to extortion and blackmail, I’ve decided to publish exactly what they sent me, despite the personal cost and embarrassment they threaten.

A few days after hearing about Mr. Pecker’s apoplexy, we were approached, verbally at first, with an offer. They said they had more of my text messages and photos that they would publish if we didn’t stop our investigation.

Here are AMI's terms to Bezos

Here are our proposed terms:
1. A full and complete mutual release of all claims that American Media, on the one hand, and Jeff Bezos and Gavin de Becker (the “Bezos Parties”), on the other, may have against each other.
2. A public, mutually-agreed upon acknowledgment from the Bezos Parties, released through a mutually-agreeable news outlet, affirming that they have no knowledge or basis for suggesting that AM’s coverage was politically motivated or influenced by political forces, and an agreement that they will cease referring to such a possibility.
3. AM agrees not to publish, distribute, share, or describe unpublished texts and photos (the “Unpublished Materials”).
4. AM affirms that it undertook no electronic eavesdropping in connection with its reporting and has no knowledge of such conduct.
5. The agreement is completely confidential.
6. In the case of a breach of the agreement by one or more of the Bezos Parties, AM is released from its obligations under the agreement, and may publish the Unpublished Materials.
7. Any other disputes arising out of this agreement shall first be submitted to JAMS mediation in California
Thank you,
Jon
Deputy General Counsel, Media
American Media, LLC

Well, that got my attention. But not in the way they likely hoped. Any personal embarrassment AMI could cause me takes a back seat because there’s a much more important matter involved here. If in my position I can’t stand up to this kind of extortion, how many people can?
Of course I don’t want personal photos published, but I also won’t participate in their well-known practice of blackmail, political favors, political attacks, and corruption. I prefer to stand up, roll this log over, and see what crawls out.

I'm thinking that pretty soon, Jeff Bezos will be adding The National Enquire and several other AMI holdings to his portfolio.

edit on 7-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The the owner of a political fake news publication is threatened with jilting reality !!

Ironic 😆

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I know this is a juicy story but I do at times wonder when someones personal life is,.... personal?

Bezos's wife knows of the affair and is going for mega bucks.. I know many find the conversations, Pics, and text titillating almost like pointing a finger at someone who falls and laughing at their clumsiness all the time feeling superior.. The press anymore seems to tell people how they should feel and who they should ridicule and for what.

Do not misunderstand me as I am no fan of Bezos or anyone who screws around on their spouse.. Yep it happens and most will pay the price for their actions sooner or later, IMO.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Bezos just became my hero, hope he slaps em with the ..

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Blackmailers deserve this

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So, two fake news sites are duking it out. I think the Washington post is way better at spreading gossip and BS than the Enquirer ever was, they twist everything and more people actually believe WaPo crap. A lot of people over the years did believe the Enquirer, just because WaPo is a US company does not mean it is reliable information. WaPo doesn't seem to target all aspects of idiocy though, just some.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Let him burn. Bezos toyed with Stormy stories. Let following 164 weeks be about Bezos bozoing around.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, two fake news sites are duking it out. I think the Washington post is way better at spreading gossip and BS than the Enquirer ever was, they twist everything and more people actually believe WaPo crap. A lot of people over the years did believe the Enquirer, just because WaPo is a US company does not mean it is reliable information. WaPo doesn't seem to target all aspects of idiocy though, just some.

So, do you think David Pecker and the National Inquirer publishing Bezos' and Sanchez' intimate texts and threatening to publish salacious photos is an attack on WAPO because of the stories they publish?

IDK. To me it looks like extortion and blackmail any way you slice it.

edit on 8-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm no can of Bezos, but goddamn if he did not just drop his balls on the table , dick swinging and say "bitch, if you think I'm going to suddenly lose my spine you can get #ed!"

Still dislike the guy, but respect his gangster now. Let it swing Jeff, let it swing like a real dog.

A man is threatened with a # situation, and he refused to buckle those knees. There has to be some props given for that??

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hmm, isn't Pecker friends with Donald? So much friends that the Enquirer did put like "a lot" of bad stories about Donald into their longterm-or-better-just-lose-it-and-pretend-it-did-never-exist file locker?

Bezos does not seem to be a friend of Donald, does that count on it, too?

Is the Enquirer too deep in doo-doo extinction level crap against someone with really, really deep pockets?

A lot of questions. We should read in the Enquirer about that. Oh wait, maybe not..

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

So you're telling me their might be hot nudes of Bezos' wife and all he has to deal with is an angry Pecker?

Sorry I couldn't resist.

BaDumTsss

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

LOL
The punch lines keep coming!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that what you think this is about?
I'm sorry but you are wrong.... this is about extortion and blackmail.
Bozos has already said that though he would prefer not to have intimate photos and texts publicized he will not succumb to blackmail to keep them private.
What in hell is going on here. AMI, president trumps secret keeper and buddy going after trump enemy Jeff Bezos.
Because his paper publishes stories trump doesnt like.
This whole thing about going after the media just stinks. And this stinks of personal interest and of jealousy on trumps part.
Just wondering when enough is going to be enough with you guys. How much corruption are you going accept before its too much for even his disciples.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Goddamn, I love The Post.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You dont go grocery shopping do you?
I am so sure that stories of Bat Boy and Hillarys alien baby are more credible that what is published in the Washington Post.
Give us all a break ok?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He said if not him than who could....

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Red Herring tricks 💥😆💥

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

wait, this is Trump's fault?

I bet you used both brain cells to come up with that link.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So trump says if dems bring charges against him then he will drop dirt on them and it is not black mail but this is?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vector99

LOL
The punch lines keep coming!

funny to see those so concerned about hookers and pee now be so concerned about bezos privacy

hypocrisy is pink it seems

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join