It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peek behind the Curtain-Who's behind AOC and the GND?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Justice Democrats -- a PAC that doesn't accept corporate donations.

So why aren’t any Republicans, establishment Democrats, or Independents refusing corporate donations?

Why is that so hard to commit to? Why isn’t it pointed out more along with critism of the whole platform?

That’s my litmus as a voter. Raise money from the people not corporate donors. It shows who ultimately has your attention.
edit on 7-2-2019 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Raise money from the people not corporate donors. It shows who ultimately has your attention.

Feel free to donate to politicians. I will never give them one cent.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I understand. Do you want to change the way campaigns are financed? Are you okay with the way corporate donors can influence our representatives?

If a politician wants to break free from that corporate mantra should they not look towards their voter base? Is there another reasonable way to raise the massive amounts of money it costs to sustain a successful campaign?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

She and the rest of the Marxists are dangerous as ####.

I will continue to mock her, but I won't underestimate her.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TonyS

She and the rest of the Marxists are dangerous as ####.

I will continue to mock her, but I won't underestimate her.

Yea, she is like that one ZOMBIE that stands out from the rest of the ZOMBIES. Until she shouts BRAINS!!!!!!!, then all hell breaks loose.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't know if it is or isn't. A friend of mine sent it to me. 20 years ago I would have said "This snip ain't real" but today???

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm going to mock her and continue to underestimate her. I believe her ideas could influence the 2020 election. Then the loony left is going to get steamrollered under by a huge win for Trump just like Thatcher won in England. Trump will claim a huge mandate and the loony left will be gone forever.

We can all enjoy a spectacular democratic meltdown even better than the last one. It will be glorious.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Photo-manipulation and photo-generation (not to be confused with photography) is an art form. You can make entire otherworldly (and very "worldly") scenes from otherwise mundane images.

The era of deep propaganda is upon us.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

Aside from the obviously fake background, what's wrong with that photo? Do you just not like it because it's a photo of several non-white women that are in our government?

I get confused... at what shade of white are people non-white?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: odzeandennz

The republic is being attacked with promises of using renewable energy and healthcare for all

I know... the majority here on ATS go with give the rich everything and hope we get some scraps....reduce regulations corporations so they can pollute the environment more in the name of profits...

Lets mock somebody that cares about the people... all the while giving the President of the United States a pass for every lie he tells...

That thinking is a total reverse on reality though.

Who or what is "giving the rich" anything? To the left, not stealing other people's money constitutes giving them something.

So if you don't take what others have, that is doing them a favor and giving to them? What a generous mind you have!

This is the exact infection the democrat party shares. The arrogance on a grand scale not seen since the days of Nero.

This is what Cortez believes too, (while she goes out and spends thousands of tax dollars (on herself) with her new expense account).

edit on 7-2-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It's been photoshopped.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's been photoshopped.

How do we know that one isn't photoshopped ? 😁

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: narrator

Aside from the obviously fake background, what's wrong with that photo? Do you just not like it because it's a photo of several non-white women that are in our government?

I get confused... at what shade of white are people non-white?

The shade where they consider white people as their enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

The shade where they consider white people as their enemy.

I have always believed that racism is ANYONE who sees color...If you see color and your thoughts, life decisions in life are based on color your are a racist.

edit on 7-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Congratulations. It must be nice to see things from such a position of privilege. The rest of us have to worry about others targeting us in a racist manner.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: odzeandennz

The republic is being attacked with promises of using renewable energy and healthcare for all

I know... the majority here on ATS go with give the rich everything and hope we get some scraps....reduce regulations corporations so they can pollute the environment more in the name of profits...

Lets mock somebody that cares about the people... all the while giving the President of the United States a pass for every lie he tells...

Do you folks ever listen to anyone else? Free everything would be wonderful, but those of us who understand that things cost money, and know how money is obtained, realize that idea won't work. Healthcare needs to be fixed. If someone can come up with a plan that works and it's single payer, super. Just do the damn math first.

Your high horse is nice, but if you unplug it or run out of quarters, it's useless.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I wonder if the justice Democrats accept donations from other Democrats. It’s easy to say That you don’t accept donations from a certain group, but you do accept donations from a group that accepts Donations from the group that you don’t accept donations from. Say that 10 times fast!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A number of them don’t. For example in the last primaries.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Congratulations. It must be nice to see things from such a position of privilege. The rest of us have to worry about others targeting us in a racist manner.

Well it also makes a convient blame too. For some reason people feel you need to be white to be racist and in today's envorment the narritive is to plant that labeling on anything they can. Can you give true examples where you were targeted so we can discuss?

I'm not saying it is not there, but it is at a much smaller level than the current narrative is pushing, BUT we need to understand if you see color affecting good or bad in everything you do then no matter what skin color you might be that will drive the way you think and make decisions based on that.

Based on my experience the higher up you go professionally this is very bad for anyone's business because you want the best talent and if someone used color to determine that talent then they are only hurting themselves while giving great talent to the competition...
edit on 8-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join