It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Epic retelling of the Jussie Smollett incident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A truly in depth and epic retelling, also just down right hilarious at some points.

John needs help, or a writing gig on thrones. Maybe both?

edit on 7-2-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me that I managed to live long enough to see the right become the counterculture wing of high comedy.

EDIT:

Never mind, I just looked at the Green New Deal bill again. The left still has the comedy market cornered.
edit on 7-2-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

that was funny.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That was great

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Nice that Gavin did a cameo, though I don't know why he's yawning the whole time....

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If I were President, I would hire this guy to do all my speeches and be the White House Press Secretary.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
If I were President, I would hire this guy to do all my speeches and be the White House Press Secretary.

I don't think trump could deliver the lines with such depth. but his writing is pretty damn humorous.

As press secretary, I think people would stop showing up after the first couple sessions.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I don't think trump could deliver the lines with such depth. but his writing is pretty damn humorous.

As press secretary, I think people would stop showing up after the first couple sessions.

That's why I would hire him. Could you imagine him doing the State of the Union Address?
edit on 7-2-2019 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've read dozens of articles about this incident and this is by far the best summary yet. The accent rocked!

I get the feeling that Smollett is fast finding himself in the same situation as George Costanza in the car drive with his dead fiance's parents.

top topics

join