It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats - Principle or Power?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think there's some classic quote about power and corruption. Pretty much everyone on the Left is calling for Northam to step down. But that's pretty much all anyone can do. If Northam refuses to step down that's on him.

The only way you can make some kind of sweeping statement about half the country based on Northam's actions is if you're a political shill.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I think there's some classic quote about power and corruption. Pretty much everyone on the Left is calling for Northam to step down. But that's pretty much all anyone can do. If Northam refuses to step down that's on him.

The only way you can make some kind of sweeping statement about half the country based on Northam's actions is if you're a political shill.

so as logic would dictate, to declare the left the moral party because when a scandal arises they step down, but they really don't, would also make that person a political shill? Again, I didn't make these rules, I'm just watching and trying to follow along.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Who ever declared the Democrats the "moral party?" I only ever seen that claim made by those on the Right to justify their own horrible actions.

Guess what?

Both parties are exactly the same. They don't care about you or what care about. They care about keeping their power regardless of the bigger picture.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join