It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Tilting / Rotating faster ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I could be wrong but I think the Earth's rotation should slow down not speed up due to Global warming.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Nothing "internal" can affect the tilt but external forces can. The Earth's tilt changes by about 2.5ยบ on a 41,000 year cycle. This is caused by gravitational influences from the other planets.

I was watching a video yesterday which showed there were various aliens living inside the Earth with the entrance being in Antarctica... so maybe what's happening inside the Earth does have an effect on the planet!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

A bit off topic but.. What about an earth altering but not ELE impact? Could that external force alter our tilt/everyday reality? It could happen any time couldn't it?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resettheory420
a reply to: eriktheawful

A bit off topic but.. What about an earth altering but not ELE impact? Could that external force alter our tilt/everyday reality? It could happen any time couldn't it?

No 8n order for an object to effect the earths momentum it would have to be larger enough to destroy the planet. There isn't currently any object that could do this. Think of someth ok ng the size of the moon would be needed.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I read recently that the leader of the Inuits had said the sun is not where it belonged and people were getting lost

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
I read recently that the leader of the Inuits had said the sun is not where it belonged and people were getting lost

Yes I remember that article. Also said something about stars that aren't aligned at nighttime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join