It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Humanitarian greetings" from the USA: photos of the American arsenal brought to Venezuela

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

How does this fit your narrative?

www.reuters.com...

Venezuela murder rate dips, partly due to migration: monitoring group

The Venezuelan Observatory of Violence (OVV) said in its annual report that Venezuela still had the world's highest murder rate, 81.4 per 100,000 inhabitants, but it noted that figure was down from 89 in 2017 and 92 the year before. Director Roberto Briceño attributed the drop in part to migration.

edit on 7-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Actually if you would have seen some of my posts about the border wall, you would know I have been mentioning the threat from Russia and Iran smuggling sleeper cells into the USA through the unsecured border. I fully believe they are already here and mentioned just that.

It's good to see Russian propaganda has confirmed my theory with a "hypothetical" post. It's clear were going to have to eliminate some more Wagner group mercenaries and Islamic terrorists. And arrest some of the DNC traitors like I have been calling for for over a year now.

Glad we are on the same page

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Weapon of mass amusement.... and destruction.

Yeah, keep laughing at Vladimir Puto (that's his Venezuelan last name) and we'll see who ends up with a polonium handshake.

That's fine as long as we have tea first.

Alexander got to have a nice cup of tea with his buddies before everything went tits up.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is another "because we said so" post by our favorite Pravda employee.
edit on 7 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought you were talking about that Venezuelan minister of defense who's name literally is Vladimir the Godfather Lopez.
If Putin is not careful, he will wake up with a horse head next to him in bed.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Actually if you would have seen some of my posts about the border wall, you would know I have been mentioning the threat from Russia and Iran smuggling sleeper cells into the USA through the unsecured border. I fully believe they are already here and mentioned just that.

Russia and the US have more reasons to be allies (in a broad sense, but not every situation) rather than adversaries.

While I don't discount the theory of sleeper cells, as any net positive relationship between the US and Russia would still have healthy skepticism on the side...

Russia would unlikely smuggle them, they would be well established members of the community, as they have in the past. They were even able to infiltrate the Manhattan Project.

Iran has enough on their plate at home, and I doubt they could do this with any effectiveness.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
It's ok, that's only the one that was sent as a distraction. The other shipments already crossed the borders through land. The free people of Venezuela are going to need more than just rifles to fend of the tyrant in thief that rules over them.

Some drones, atgm's , and mortars would really help them out.

Oh, can I use your comment as a quote, only in a similar case?

Imagine that after a telephone conversation with Putin, Nancy Pelosi declares himself the interim president of the United States. It is immediately supported by Russia, China and other countries. To support the struggle for freedom and democracy in the United States and the overthrow of the tyrant Trump from around the world, freedom fighters are arriving in the United States, who are already waiting for weapons arriving in the United States from Russia and China. Several retired generals and admirals of the US Army and Navy declare support for Pelosi as president. Mass demonstrations for freedom and democracy against tyranny and totalitarianism are taking place in Los Angeles and New York. Numerous military advisers from Russia and China reside in Mexico and prepare the army of this country to invade the US and overthrow the dictatorship. Detachments from private military companies arrive on the US border. The presidents of Russia and China publicly allow armed aggression of their armies in the United States to support democracy and freedom ...

)

....And large parts of Mexico get turned to glass.
End of story.

You forgot about the USA)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I thought you were talking about that Venezuelan minister of defense...

No, I'm talking about Vladimir Poutine, the soon to be PM of Canada because who doesn't love Vlad. More than Vlad of course.

edit on 7-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

How does this fit your narrative?

www.reuters.com...

Venezuela murder rate dips, partly due to migration: monitoring group

The Venezuelan Observatory of Violence (OVV) said in its annual report that Venezuela still had the world's highest murder rate, 81.4 per 100,000 inhabitants, but it noted that figure was down from 89 in 2017 and 92 the year before. Director Roberto Briceño attributed the drop in part to migration.

Tell it to the people of Chicago and Baltimore)))

By the way, the USA is the world leader in the number of prisoners in prison, both absolutely and relatively. This Gulag)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

By the way, the USA is the world leader in the number of prisoners in prison, both absolutely and relatively.

Another common misconception...

Our prisons are over crowded, we have some tent outposts in the desert too.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You really got to cut back on inhaling those unicorn farts.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You really got to cut back on inhaling those unicorn farts.

Do you know where to get those? I'm asking for a friend.

Ever since North Korea raided their unicorn cave..... supply has been real limited.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

By the way, the USA is the world leader in the number of prisoners in prison, both absolutely and relatively.

Thank you for confirming this fact. In the US, more than 2 million prisoners, and prisons are not enough catastrophically)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Prob fake news

The fact that they're all kitted out with junk barrels, vented forearms, etc..

Thats for show.

Suspicious.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thank you for confirming this fact. In the US, more than 2 million prisoners, and prisons are not enough catastrophically)))

If they didn't want to be in prison, they should have paid their child support, not smoked something that grew out of the dirt on its own, or paid their parking tickets.

Look at the bright side, the police spared their lives upon arrest.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ok))) seriously)))))enough))) with))))))) the ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Ok))) seriously)))))enough))) with))))))) the ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

In Russia parenthesis only at the end mean that we are unbound in discussion.

How dare you insult such a kind gesture from our brotha from anotha motha(land).

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If they didn't want to be in prison, they should have paid their child support, not smoked something that grew out of the dirt on its own, or paid their parking tickets.

Look at the bright side, the police spared their lives upon arrest.

these people fill you with roses)))
US serial killers

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Nancy Pelosi called me not a man, but Google-translator from Silicon Valley)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And Venezuelans, as free people. can leave the country for different purposes

Yes, like to find something to eat. Aren't all the zoo animals consumed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join