It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Sounds from Waldeck Mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Seen this video a while back, actually watched through his entire channel, mostly just exploring caves and abandoned mines....

however there are a few really creepy ones;

oh to skip the horrible intro go to 20 sec mark.

Heh, I don't think it's snakes, nor do I think this guy is editing but hey who knows...

Full video;

12:13 mark on full vid
edit on 7-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This one is spooky too, he goes 100 ft in and the chains start swinging on their own, he ends up bailing

year or so later he goes back... and goes in deep

7:45, an intercom? comes on

I'm trying to find one where I think its just an abandoned building he is in, and an object flies up out of a crate towards him weirdest crap I ever seen.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
@ 8:24...

Something is there and moves away as he pans back...

I cant find the one I'm talking about though been a long time since I had seen it.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That first one, to me, sounds like a group of people whispering. If I’m being honest, my very first thought was that it sounded like someone speaking parsel tongue from the Harry Potter movies, lol. Seriously though, whispers....

I keep listening to it, trying to figure out what they’re saying, but then dude keeps talking....

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I'm trying to find one where I think its just an abandoned building he is in, and an object flies up out of a crate towards him weirdest crap I ever seen.

This near the end.

Maybe he did really catch sounds/voices on a trip once and it got him a number of views.
So to keep things spiced up now and again he adds a little paranormal activity?

edit on 7-2-2019 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I would of started puking out of fear.
I don’t think he even noticed it though. Prob gave him the creeps after he reviewed the footage.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Guess he was debunked a while ago.
This is the audio he used.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
That first one, to me, sounds like a group of people whispering. If I’m being honest, my very first thought was that it sounded like someone speaking parsel tongue from the Harry Potter movies, lol. Seriously though, whispers....

I keep listening to it, trying to figure out what they’re saying, but then dude keeps talking....

He was just there to test out that flashlight lol, tbh I think that scared him so he talked to himself to calm himself some lol

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Oh sweet, you found that one! that one creeps me out.

TBH maybe he did and then hammed it up, to me the clip sounds different but I'm not audio expert and couldnt really hear them when he spoke anyways but nothing surprises me these days

Sersly thought that ball flying out... I woulda had to leave, cuz I dont believe in that # LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Guess he was debunked a while ago.
This is the audio he used.

Awww...

was fun :p

Back to looking for Bigfoot :p

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I remember these videos being posted on here before. Assuming he is faking these, I'd be interested to know how he faked the object being thrown and the thing hiding behind the rock. CGI of some sort? I figure the chain swinging could've just been edited footage.

Regardless, his videos are pretty neat ignoring the paranormal events. I would love to visit some of these locations though I wouldn't be crazy enough to actually enter these mines.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That first one is freaking voices dude. So kinda chanting. I remember a video were some guy looking around in a cave stumbled on some ritual a group of ppl where in the process of doing I think it sounded a lot like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

He's got some pretty large gonads. I'd be terrified to even go in.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I'd probably make some girly sounds, piss myself, and have to mimic the speed of light.

I mean wtf a 12 gauge going to to against G-G-G-Ghosts.

I don't believe in no GHOST!!!!!!!!!

*clutches onto religious relics by the power of Jesus, HADOUKEN!!!!!*

top topics

join