It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meeting Celine Dion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So I just walked to the store for some smokes after enjoying 3 glasses of wine. The store was empty and I was chatting it up with the clerk as we do when I pop in. Then a private security person walks in followed by a very attractive lady. She looked familiar but I couldn't pin point from where.
After a few words being exchanged of me offering my first spot in line to someone that wasn't on foot. She was very nice and took the offer.
After over hearing my conversation with the clerk about my time in Oklahoma she waited for me outside to ask a few questions about Oklahoma.
Then asked if I knew who she was....I had an idea but didn't want to say. Then she told me who she was!!!!

DUDE she was hitting on me! That is so awesome and I will never forget this!
Sorry folks just had to brag some here! one in a lifetime thing just happened to me man.
Thank you Celine and have a great night with your new found love. Also next time don't hit on people when you are involved dude.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Did she have those gender neutral pants on that look like someone took a dump in them, the ones she designed?

No?????????

Ah oh well...

Cool Story bro

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
did you ask her why the long face?

edit on 7-2-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

She was very reserved besides asking me if I knew who she was. Kinda thought that was dickish but it happened. She is polite though. Gotta give her that I guess. Never a fan of her music but in her day she was super sexy IMHO.
Was nice to see her again in a different setting without layers around for a change. I have met her before but I was not the one she wanted to look at.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
She was very reserved besides asking me if I knew who she was. Kinda thought that was dickish but it happened. She is polite though. Gotta give her that I guess. Never a fan of her music but in her day she was super sexy IMHO.
Was nice to see her again in a different setting without layers around for a change. I have met her before but I was not the one she wanted to look at.

EEWWW!! Tacky.

Spent five hours in a club with David Bowie once [no selfies at that time]

and he never once asked me "Do you know who I am...... Classy

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

That is so awesome and I will never forget this! Sorry folks just had to brag

Dude that is nothing to brag about, If i met her i'd be seeking out the nearest hardware store and shoot myself in the face with a nail gun.

Ex girlfriends-they still find a way to haunt you.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Celine Dion is a bitch. I was in her choir.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Wait! Is this her?

Because if it is well....umm...err.... oh it doesn't matter. I hope you had a great time lucky man.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Celine Dion was hitting on you? Riiiight! LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So she just asked you if you knew who she was?
Sorry...but that doesn't really sound like "hitting on you".

A lot of celebs are very insecure.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That's pretty cool man. I don't care what anyone says, they would also feel good about it if that happened to them. I feel good when any woman hits on me. So, good for you. I like a few of her songs. I cant name one, but I am pretty confident she has at least 2 that I liked well enough. I don't really like her as a person, but in most cases I can seperate the person from the artist.

I don't think most celebrities think of relationships like normal people. There is almost never an expectation of monogamy. Generally it serves a purpose in their career to have these publicized relationships.

I respect your morality, but I think your admonition to stay faithful would fall on deaf ears.

In fact, that part of your story doesnt make sense...

You shacked up with her, didn't you? You had to sign an NDA, so I get it, you can't talk, but.... for those of us able to see between the blinds- I mean, read between the lines, and decode this story like a Q post... there is a raunchy, raunchy story hidden right in plain site. Cant believe the mods havent noticed and shut this down for profanity...

EDIT- Because I don't like her as a person I Want to say it was a terrible thing she did, asking you that. But, it doesn't actually have to be a conceited, arrogant reason. You said you thought you recognized her. Maybe she or her security noticed you looking.

You said you'd met her before. Maybe she thought she recognized you and wanted to know who you are.
edit on 2/7/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Celine Dion was hitting on you? Riiiight! LOL

She lives not to far from me. And for her to get home from shows on the strip she has technically three routes she can take. One which goes through the ghetto another that takes forever then the highway. The store I was at is at the exit that is a straight shot to her home and goes to the pharmacy she goes to. So it would make sense that she takes the highways.
And if you ever met me you would hit on me to

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The time I met her before I introduced myself and was just an observer at a meeting.
I wasn’t directly involved as I was learning the ropes of my job.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh Celine Dion.. from superstar to hitting on random dudes in stores in Oklahoma. ...something about that amuses me greatly.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Are you sure you're not just a stalker? Or delusional? Or both?

And don't worry, I will never hit on you even if I meet you.
edit on 7/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You smoke your cigs after you’ve been drinking? Funny. I can’t keep alcohol down without that ashy taste in my mouth the whole time.

Also- she was an absolute favorite of mine growing up (I was 11 when Titanic came out) so I think I listened to My heart will go on, on repeat, until I was at least 13. Having known so much about her and always being stunned at the information that her husband/manager met her when she was 13- couldn’t speak English- and coached her to sing all these hit songs that she supposedly didn’t even understand the words too- as an adult digging into conspiracy theories, MKUltra would always bring her to the forefront of my mind when talking about celebs and handlers and such. He recently passed away, (I believe his name was Renee?) and she has made her way back into the news multiple times, most notably with those weird gender neutral-new world order- satanic looking children’s clothes.

I had no idea she lived in OK.
Cool story.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
You smoke your cigs after you’ve been drinking? Funny. I can’t keep alcohol down without that ashy taste in my mouth the whole time.

Also- she was an absolute favorite of mine growing up (I was 11 when Titanic came out) so I think I listened to My heart will go on, on repeat, until I was at least 13. Having known so much about her and always being stunned at the information that her husband/manager met her when she was 13- couldn’t speak English- and coached her to sing all these hit songs that she supposedly didn’t even understand the words too- as an adult digging into conspiracy theories, MKUltra would always bring her to the forefront of my mind when talking about celebs and handlers and such. He recently passed away, (I believe his name was Renee?) and she has made her way back into the news multiple times, most notably with those weird gender neutral-new world order- satanic looking children’s clothes.

I had no idea she lived in OK.
Cool story.

Herefeeences the strip and she was asking question about Oklahoma, so I believe this was in the Las Vegas area, OP can clarify but I think I’m on the right track.

Cool story brother man.

new topics

top topics

join