It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone's Camera Catches Another UFO (UAP) In Spain Similar To Utah Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Back in early January, there was a thread concerning the 2016 drone footage of a UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) that was captured on a drone video camera in Beaver, Utah. There was a lot of discussion whether this was a legit capture, or a CGI hoax, or just a bird. Then there was this YouTube video posted on January 30, about some guy who analyzed the footage and determined that this object was traveling 9000mph.

Tonight, I just located a YouTube video that was posted on January 24th, that is very similar to the Utah footage. It currently has over 650,000 views and features another UAP that was captured on a drone video camera in Rioja, Spain. It appears that the poster performed some interesting analysis of the video footage. Unfortunately, the video clip below is in Spanish, so it would be awesome if an ATS member can interpret what is being said in the video. I also found an article concerning this video. Here are some screenshots from this article:

A drone owner in Rioja, Spain captured footage of a UFO fastwalker via the camera or his drone showing the UFO coming from a mountain then it makes a turn flying towards the drone upon which it makes again a turn before going upwards.

Like other fastwalkers the speed is enormous. This fastwalker moves 300 meters per second on which we can once again ask ourselves whether these UFOs are equipped with alien technology or not.

blog.seniorennet.be...

Rioja, Spain UAP Drone Video Footage And Analysis:

What are your thoughts? CGI? Bird? Or UAP?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Heres the problem with these youtube channels,they cry wolf wolf all the time,and when the wolf comes nobodys listening to them

He has too many ufo and whatnot videos.Obviously like secureteam hes in for the money.So that for me casts doubts .Plus the ufos look like rod ufos of yore,we had alot of videos some years back

That said that specific area in spain has had a lot of sightings in the past and its not far from large bodies of water.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I agree. Credibility needs to be established with 95% of the stuff posted on YouTube. It's the 5% that keeps me looking for the real deal.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I like it. He breaks down the "science" behind it all. But offers nothing in terms of the size of this thing. Is it as big as a car or as big as a bird?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Spanish ufo is a lot slower than the American ufo, Spanish one is only clocked in at 671 mph. While the American one clocks in at 9000mph.

We need some Canadian ufo footage, I bet we can get faster than that.
edit on 7-2-2019 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Then there was this YouTube video posted on January 30, about some guy who analyzed the footage and determined that this object was traveling 9000mph.

Anyone that "analyses" a video and determines the speed of an object of unknown size and distance is either ignorant, trying to fool themselves or trying to fool other people, as there is not enough information to determine the speed of an object in a video like this.

I will watch the Spanish video when I get home at the end of the day.

edit on 7/2/2019 by ArMaP because: missed an "h" in "Spanish"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just from the still, looks very familiar to the pattern caused by a fast moving bug - that people mistakenly often think are a magical creature called a rod.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I only had to watch 30 seconds and my bull sh1t meter went full stage 3 alarm. Why does this play out like a freaking Hollywood movie?!?! Like come one, just play the video. The other one was way more believable. He played the video. Told the "story" of the video, how they got it, why they didn't post right away. Etc gave us a slow motion view and that's it. This video looks like Steven #iing Spielberg was involved in directing it. This guy knows CGI very good so thats obviously what it is. Don't look real one bit
CGI OR A ROD but I say CGI and he got the idea by watching the Utah video 100%
edit on 7-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: Sooooo FAKE

edit on 7-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not impressed, alot of compression around the object.
Only 720p
Object is always a blur
Too much selling not enough showing

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Someone should calculate the SIZE of the Utah UFO. Cus it starts out the size of a hotel and ends up the size of a car. That's what happens when amateurs try motion tracking. Also: The video noise and compression artefacts don't match the plate footage. The UFO was NOT in the original shot. It's fake as all Hell, but all you get is a torrent of abuse if you mention this fact. And it IS a fact. Hell, it's not even a good fake. It really does the community no favours at all when such poorly faked footage is so widely accepted

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
These could very easily be bugs.

The guy analyzing the Utah video said "it originated from the mountain [in the distance]". However, it might have "originated" close to the camera -- or more precisely, we first saw it only from point it got close enough to the camera to be visible -- which could plausibly have been roughly 15 feet or so from the camera.

Therefore, if we only caught maybe 15 feet (maybe a little more) of its flight on camera, it could have been a bug moving at bug speeds.

Similar "plausibly a bug" explanation for the images from Spain.

originally posted by: AshleighMScott
Someone should calculate the SIZE of the Utah UFO. Cus it starts out the size of a hotel and ends up the size of a car.

I think it starts and ends looking the size of a bug -- a bug that's at first several meters from the camera lens, then flies right past the camera lens.

edit on 2/7/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think it's a bird or a bug, close to the camera. This guy also makes the mistake of wanting to judge distances and speeds without any real reference.

Meanwhile, here's an attempt to translation of what is said on the video. As I am too tired I had to use Google Translator, to make it faster.

Hello everyone and welcome once again to the hidden true channel.
you know that hidden truth is a channel that wants to go much further than what we usually see on the internet. Well, it is possible that we have the access, or the exit, rather, of a UFO, possibly an extraterrestrial vehicle. We will analyze the filming, we will see the movement and the trajectory of the object. We will see it closely and obviously understand that it is not an animal, or a plane or human technology. The funny thing, friends, is that we have always wondered where they come from and there are really many legitimate filming of UFOs, but do we know if they actually have secret bases all over the planet? or single-minded come from outside the earth? There has been much speculation, much has been said about it, but is there any proof? Is there any legitimate filming that shows the location of a UFO's departure point? Friends, let's go to it.

Well, friends, we are going to travel to the lookout point of the river Leza. Through Google Earth we are going to triangulate the filming and we will understand the distances. The beautiful and the curious thing of all this, that in addition to we will like the UFO sightings and to understand that they are a reality, we will have the possibility of locating where it comes from. We always talk about that, that UFOs are real, but where do they come from? really there are extraterrestrial bases? It really is one, is it an alien spacecraft? we will understand all this thanks to the triangulation, the distances and others. First, I want us to look at what the filming would be like. I'm going to give the play and we have here left hand and we see that clearly the area that we have here that puts the viewpoint of the river is exactly the starting point of departure of the drone. We have a shoot, friends, 10 minutes, high quality, what else can we ask?
Well, we can see how the drone starts to ascend, we see clearly the mountain, in agreement, we see the viewpoint, we are very well placed. Fix at this point when the drone is turning I will turn me with it so we can see the distances. Now we see here the lower part of the filming what would be the river and we see here in Google Earth, it looks, well, it looks different but we see the river too. Now it turns. Fix the vision that the drone takes. Here we have it. We stopped it, we see these fields, in agreement, the river in between and in this piece of mountain and there we see a house. If I do the same, then, function, that the drone, makes a movement like that, here we have it, observe this, look.
The river, the fields, okay? We have it, and the house. You see it? This is the vision that the drone has right now. You see, friends? We have this here that will be the area of the mountain, you will play, you will notice that there is more value for this part of the field, the drone would be here, where I have the mouse, keep moving forward, keep moving, look, until you reach this part of here, which would be left hand house, with what to see it, keep moving forward, until we reach more or less at the end of the journey, we see that the river follows here, we do here, look, I will expand this area here, we see that there is a house here, you see? If you look when we go here, you see a house here, you see? and this part of here? keep moving forward Is he talking to the person who has filmed and what (couldn't understand what was said) in the filming that the drone, when it arrives at what will be this mountain here, notice that it is coming to the house, we are here, approximately. Keep advancing, keep advancing, and we will be at this point. We have it. When you get to these mountains, this is when the sighting begins and we're going, all right?
We advance, (couldn't understand what was said) the filming. We have operated here, and it will equal these fields here.
Now, look here in this house here, and now the object. Well, I'm going to slow down the filming, I want you to fix it in the upper part, we see that the object is getting closer, at the moment we have not seen where it comes from, but I want you to notice the curve it takes and how it approaches the drone . Look at the elongated cylindrical shape, approximately at a distance of about 20 meters, near the drone. It begins to blur the image, now we will see exactly where it comes from. Look. We see a mound, I'm going to expand so you can see that it leaves a specific area. Now we will see it, in the middle of the screen. There we have it. It leaves that species as a mound, or scrub.
Well, if you look at the filming, okay? the object, that we have here, look, comes out of this kind of scrub here, but analyzing the filming better does not leave this point without this point here. Well, important, we see a house, here, and we see the river in this part of here. What does this mean, friends? if we go to Google Earth, we understand that the drone is at this point here, the river, according? and the house we are seeing is this house here. Do you see it? This house, which has these ways here, are the ones we can get to see in this section here, do you see it? It means that the object comes from even further away, so now we talk about proportions and distances.
Means friends, if the house is this and the object comes from a nearby area, here, I'll show it again, the house, and the object comes from here, it means that if we go to Google Earth, we will be talking of the fields squares of a zone of here near. Here. From some area here. The funny thing is that I talked to the person who filmed this and we will do another expedition now there is a lot of wind in Rioja and you cannot fly the drone but we want to get to the exact point where this UFO has left but it has to be a area near this point that I have here selected, according? Important, if we are at this point here making the filming approximately with the drone and we have seen these distances we take the rule of measure we go to meters and put from this approximate point to the house there are 300 meters and to the point we talk about 600 700 meters in agreement? instead, we have more back the starting point is this here not (couldn't understand what was said) the drone covers approximately two kilometres. We speak that the vehicle, this UFO, has made a trip, of agreement, of approximately 600 meters in one or two seconds, I will give you the margin of two seconds at 600 meters every two seconds is a brutality we speak of a brutal distance in only two seconds. The conversion to kilometres would be equal to 300 meters per second at about 1080 kilometres per hour. We completely discard the explanation of an insect or any animal, that goes then at a thousand kilometres per hour. We understand that the dimensions of the object are not very large either, since it passes quite close to the drone. Possibly we are talking about a 1, 2 meter vehicle, at a distance of 10, 20 meters that passes the drone. So without any friends, this kind of technology I doubt very much that it is human and obviously of the Spanish military. Is hidden in some area the Rioja, and the funny thing, talking with the witness and the person who has filmed will make another trip, we will go to the place where it was made because this sighting to see is really found the exact point of this way we no longer have the proximity but we will also know when the drone approaches the vehicle comes out to see what is coming. Friends, it has been a pleasure, and without a doubt it is a pride to show you such a hot place here in Spain. I leave

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshleighMScott
Someone should calculate the SIZE of the Utah UFO. Cus it starts out the size of a hotel and ends up the size of a car. That's what happens when amateurs try motion tracking. Also: The video noise and compression artefacts don't match the plate footage. The UFO was NOT in the original shot. It's fake as all Hell, but all you get is a torrent of abuse if you mention this fact. And it IS a fact. Hell, it's not even a good fake. It really does the community no favours at all when such poorly faked footage is so widely accepted
I'm not saying the Utah UFO isn't fake, so I'm not disagreeing with you by asking this, but can you link me to some analysis demonstrating how you know it's fake? There are a lot of things suspicious about it but also as Armap says I've seen flawed analyses making assumptions about the distance to calculate speeds, assumptions which were not really proven.

In the case of the video in the OP of this thread, I see nothing to rule out a bird or possibly a bug but I'm thinking bird because of the white color which is a more unusual color for bugs than it is for birds.

originally posted by: ArMaP
I think it's a bird or a bug, close to the camera. This guy also makes the mistake of wanting to judge distances and speeds without any real reference.
Exactly. This is a common mistake to make estimates of distance which may very well be wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I did some light research on the previous Utah video, where the location of the footage is known. Using that ,it is possible to estimate camera position with a tolerable margin of error.

What I found in that case was that there was no way it could be a bird, because either the speed was much to great (even for falcons) or the size of the bird was unreasonable compared to e.g. utility poles.

What cannot be excluded, of course, is something very small close to the camera. Which, in my opinion, does not mean it has to be a bug. To be honest, it looks like no bug with which I am familiar.

And, of course, just because it is small doesn't mean it is not mean it is not man made (or indeed made by someone else).

I am not current with the lastest developments in nano engineering but I know they have a "sensor dust" already with extremely small sensors such as cameras, gps and comm units.

If it was common for bugs to look like the objects in the footage, I would think nearly every drone video would have a dozen of these in them. Which seems not to be the case.
edit on 8-2-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I did some light research on the previous Utah video, where the location of the footage is known. Using that ,it is possible to estimate camera position with a tolerable margin of error.

Camera position is one thing, but how do you estimate distance to the unknown object without knowing its size (or its size without knowing the distance)? Unless there is something that can be used to rule out extreme positions (like the object passing in front or behind something, giving us one end of the distance interval) there is no real way of making a good estimate.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I agree that no accurate estimate can be made, but as you suggest extremes can be estimated if we make an assumption about the size of the object.

If we think it is some species of bird, there is an upper and lower range for possible size of know birds. We could probably narrow this down to extant local species.

Now, if we know the size of another object, like the utility pole in the Utah video, we can time the object from the smallest possible reasonable size (say a small hawk species) to the largest possible size. Admittedly we would have to assume the size of the Utility pole as well, unless we went out there and measured it. Utility poles have a normal range of sizes, though, so this is doable. This will be a fairly rough estimate, of course, but it will (as you point out) provide a maximum and minimum speed if we time it to the camera position.

Now, I tried this and ended up with ridiculous speeds for the Utah video.

This does not say anything about what the object is, but it does make it much less likely that it is any kind of bird.

If the object is small and close to the camera, this will be more difficult, but if we make assumptions about size, we can perhaps estimate distance based on that if we know the lens that was used?

What could perhaps be achieved would be to base the calculations on a likely species of bug (with a known size) and then estimate range to the camera? In the Utah video the "bug" would have to be pretty close to the camera to appear as large as it does, at least if you compare it to other bugs in the same video,

I guess my point is that it is possible to rule some things out, except CGI of course.

EDIT: This discussion has some suggestions of how to estimate distance (and thus speed) based on a known size of an object (or in our case then an assume size like e.g the size of some local bug).

Link

I am not an expert, but I know there are some knowledgeable individuals on ATS that could probably chip in here.
edit on 8-2-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
What are your thoughts? CGI? Bird? Or UAP?

Bug. It has many of the features of one of good ol' Jose Escamilla's "rods," and those turned out to be bugs.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That's true, but I have never seen anyone using a maximum and a minimum size estimate to make their calculations, they just assume the object is as far as possible and then, obviously, make an estimate of very high speeds.

PS: although I saw the Utah video I didn't look a second time.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm afraid there's no UFO in Spain or in Portugal, there are only high-ranking got pedophiles running around and sucking children's blood like vampires ...
just like in any other EU loser member state.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

That's funny, I have lived here for more than 56 years and I never heard any story about "blood sucking high-ranking got paedophiles", but, although I haven't seen any I have heard witness accounts of UFO sightings.

If that fantasy makes you happy just keep on dreaming it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join