It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Google: Who is Jesus Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

For me WhatsApp and Facebook predict those words. But I'm willing to believe that Google or Wikipedia have different standards for Jesus, Buddha and Muhammad.

Edit: I mean, I think the definitions are touching than the names.
edit on 8-2-2019 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Hey Alexa who is Thor?
Hey Alexa who is Cthulhu?
Hey Alexa who is Zeus?
Hey Alexa who gives a #?
hey alexa why does religious ideology even exist in the year 2019?

-ThoughtIsMadness

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

why? Of course, the believers side is pretty easy, but what say you non-believers?

I believe its the other way around. One needs proof that an entity exists else we'd all still believe in the tooth fairy. As a teenager I couldn't accept Christianity because it seemed so contrived. Believe this and that, and be rewarded heaven. But as I grew certain things happened that made me question science. Things that might be considered paranormal. Which proved to my mind that we are all somehow connected. So I researched many religions and found Buddhism doesn't answer the question, but puts one in a better position, to find the answer.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

Why wouldn't it? What has changed since the year 6000 BC or any other year? People still die.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
Despite 80% of Americans considering themselves Christian, it behooves some for political reasons to sell a narrative of persecution. Evil Google Assistant hates God!

Oh, yeah, Christians love persecution. Their primary symbol is that of a guy getting tortured to death. But it's certainly difficult when the vast majority of churches in the US are some flavor of Christian church. Christianity's worst nightmare is to be ignored as irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

It's the same reason why they removed God from courtrooms and schools, yet let Islam reign free and worship wherever the hell they want. Jesus is real, and if one reads the Bible...all of this stuff and the vitriol and hatred for Christ is well documented in the Bible from over 2,000 years ago. You have people all over the world that claims that he never existed, but will be the first to speak up in condemnation of Jesus. They do believe (whether unknowingly or knowingly) and they are controlled by evil. This is why they hate him so much and deny him. Why else would they work so hard to remove God/Jesus from everything. The worldly people see him as the biggest threat going. There are those who hoodwink others, and steal from them in church (they're evil as well) but they don't make the laws. It's the system, that is run by evil politician's who know that Jesus doesn't approve of the tings they do, but they also know that they cannot have it both ways, and the money wins when you're evil.
edit on 8-2-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Extorris
Despite 80% of Americans considering themselves Christian, it behooves some for political reasons to sell a narrative of persecution. Evil Google Assistant hates God!

Oh, yeah, Christians love persecution. Their primary symbol is that of a guy getting tortured to death. But it's certainly difficult when the vast majority of churches in the US are some flavor of Christian church. Christianity's worst nightmare is to be ignored as irrelevant.

Everything you said is nothing more than YOUR personal opinion and is demonstrably incorrect. The fact that the "guy" is being tortured, is not "loved" by Christians....it's a reminder of what was done for humanity and what it costed. As far as irrelevance, it's not the Christian's fault that they are being shut down at every turn, it's because of people like you.
edit on 8-2-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have a craving for Lamb soulvaki with red wine an bread on the side all of a suddenly.
edit on 8-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Everything you said is nothing more than YOUR personal opinion and is demonstrably incorrect. The fact that the "guy" is being tortured, is not "loved" by Christians....it's a reminder of what was done for humanity and what it costed. As far as irrelevance, it's not the Christian's fault that they are being shut down at every turn, it's because of people like you.

The food of Christianity is suffering. Whether you eat in or order out.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey Google: Who is Jesus Christ

If you have to ask google that question.

I see bigger problems.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I've never considered the matter in exactly those terms so it was a fresh viewpoint to me. My point was simply that the Jews do not believe Jesus is "Lord and Savior" as one person here put it. They never believed it so why expect them to say that when asked? I seem to remember this question coming up before, about a year ago. So many people complained about the answer, it is not surprising Google doesn't want to answer it now.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Bloodworth

Christianity was used to kill witches, justify slavery, and jail homosexuals. Moral fabric? Tho uh shall not kill is one of the highest commandments right?

Damn I'd say that America is pretty good at breaking that.

Every civilization and religion were doing the same during those times.

Do you know what the persians would do to entire civilizations that would not conform?

Do you know what ghengis Khan would do?

The entire era was violent.

Now in the future of today christianity is one of the most charitable and volunteering of any group.

Sadly those things you mentioned is was Islam is doing presently

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Probably because there are more articles about minority inventors. When you Google image search it uses a website. I doubt there are many websites listing "white inventors".

Ben Franklin ?
Nikola Tesla?
Thomas Edison?
Graham Bell?
Galileo?

These are the definition of inventors.

What google has done when you search white inventors shows their agenda and what they want future generations to see.

This is such a blatant example you would think it was a joke.

Imagine googling African American anything and Google only showed pictures of white people.
Could you imagine the outrage

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You missed my point. Why would any article be called "white inventors", or have the image caption "white inventor"?

There's plenty of black inventor articles and image captions though. I'm assuming google searches by grabbing at keywords, like how hashtags work, and then presenting that image.

Nobody thinks of Edison or Tesla as a "white inventor". Therefor, google isn't registering the white as humanely intended.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Islam is also in a lot of poorer areas... Especially when it comes to sharia law. I personally dislike Islam as a whole, but I disagree that religion is what progressed our society.

Education, wealth, and peace are much bigger factors. If anything, religion transforms because quality of life goes up.

I just disagree that christianity is the basis of moral fabric in western societies.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Islam is also in a lot of poorer areas... Especially when it comes to sharia law. I personally dislike Islam as a whole, but I disagree that religion is what progressed our society.

Education, wealth, and peace are much bigger factors. If anything, religion transforms because quality of life goes up.

I just disagree that christianity is the basis of moral fabric in western societies.

Well if you want to pledge your alligenace to the u.s.a You must state that it's one nation under God.
It was the Christian religion that guided the moral fabric of the American people.
It motivated the country to do good and work hard.

Those words were carefully chosen and made to repeat for a good reason.

Most Christian dominated countries are better off then many other non Christian nations.

Islam and their notion of multiple wives by default leads to over population in those countries and turmoil between families.
Not to mention the cross breeding

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You missed my point. Why would any article be called "white inventors", or have the image caption "white inventor"?

There's plenty of black inventor articles and image captions though. I'm assuming google searches by grabbing at keywords, like how hashtags work, and then presenting that image.

Nobody thinks of Edison or Tesla as a "white inventor". Therefor, google isn't registering the white as humanely intended.

What does a general search of American inventors come up with.
What about caucasian inventors?

It's a joke when you type in American inventors and see the images you see, especially showing a picture of that Muslim kid who brought what looked like a bomb to school and Osama invited him to the white house.

How can that search not be a mistake?

I've tried other searches and the images are aligned well. Images have nothing to do with that articles are made on the topic?

Lol google caucasian inventors and they show a picture of Hitler.

This goes directly along with the hey google who is jesus.

Mohammed is all powerful
Dont know jesus

American inventors , 98% of the images are colored people.

A very clear agenda google is pushing and they dont even try and hide it. They stand by their liberal progression.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

You're assuming you know how a search engine works to make these broad claims..

It's highly likely that google is not scanning for skin color pixels when searching; but rather searching for words connected to images that relate to your search.

I'm saying that the word WHITE INVENTOR is probably used far less frequent than black inventor.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It's just getting into religious bias now... A Christian most likely will say his religion has alot to do for the progress of the country..

Pointless to debate further

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You're assuming you know how a search engine works to make these broad claims..

It's highly likely that google is not scanning for skin color pixels when searching; but rather searching for words connected to images that relate to your search.

I'm saying that the word WHITE INVENTOR is probably used far less frequent than black inventor.

What about typing American inventors?
It's ok 90% are colored?
I would think American inventor is far more used that black inventor. So according to your logic it should show a more broad range of images.

The results are bias and completely not factual.

Oh well,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join