It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Google: Who is Jesus Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Google, you tube, Facebook and many other outlets have a clear agenda. They work every day on algorithms and content to suppress christianity and boost Islam.

They work tirelessly to get rid of values that are woven into the moral fabric of the country.

Fight back..

Any like many have said....want to know who is pulling the strings, its the same group you cannot criticize.

The liberals who have completely opposite views on womens right, religious freedom, and gay rights then that of Islam. Are best friends.

Everyone, the liberals and Democrats have been compromised and become the bitches of the enemy.
They do the work for groups they have completely opposite views on.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Probably because there are more articles about minority inventors. When you Google image search it uses a website. I doubt there are many websites listing "white inventors".

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Christianity was used to kill witches, justify slavery, and jail homosexuals. Moral fabric? Tho uh shall not kill is one of the highest commandments right?

Damn I'd say that America is pretty good at breaking that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

It seems people who are trying it on ATS are getting normal responses. Hoax?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Christianity was used to kill witches, justify slavery, and jail homosexuals. Moral fabric? Tho uh shall not kill is one of the highest commandments right?

Why just Christianity ?
Name me one , just one , sect , country , or any demographic at the time which did not
Let me provide you the answer.
None

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
While watching this video it triggered my buddy's Google home across the room. Instead of saying it doesn't know Jesus Christ anymore, it says the description of the Gospel of Mathew... Google must have caught on to all the videos being made and had to cover their hiding of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I asked Siri and she told me the following:

"Jesus Christ - A Jewish preacher and religious leader, the central figure of Christianity. Also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth, was a first century Jewish preacher and religious leader. He is widely described as the most influential person in history."

She also provides the place of birth, place of death, parents, cause of death and field of work.

She also leads you to the Wikipedia description which provides the entire history, how it translates into other religions, information about Christmas and Easter. She covers information about sin, being judged, heaven, hell, the afterlife and the holy trinity.

A ton of information all provided in a very matter of fact way. Nothing suppressed there.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
Howdy ATS...

Now my question is this...why? I know that there are many who do not believe in Jesus on ATS, and my point in making this thread is not to engage that debate, but rather to ask, both believer and non-believer alike...why? Of course, the believers side is pretty easy, but what say you non-believers?

Simple, my Grandma was convinced that something would happen in my life that would convince me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God exists. When I was 23 my Mum died after a painful, 2 year battle with Breast Cancer. She played the organ for the same church from the age of 14 until she died at 46 and had set up a not-for-profit church music group to spread the "good word" to other places. Her death was the proof I needed that there is no God, not in the Christian sense anyway. The absence of proof (and me being a creature of logic) had convinced me that the existence of God was highly unlikely anyway (in truth, even as a chid who was forced to go to Sunday School, I didn't believe in God and was never one for saying my prayers) but that horrible day in 2002 was the nail in the coffin lid of my faith.

Interestingly my Mum has appeared in the dreams of more than one person saying that nobody has got it right...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom five years ago to a slow, horrible death. Just this past June I lost my only sister suddenly and tragically. Both of those losses left me quite angry with God. Thankfully I do believe, because I was able to take my anger out on him. I'm afraid not to believe... I miss them badly and want to be with them again someday.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Why just Christianity ?
Name me one , just one , sect , country , or any demographic at the time which did not
Let me provide you the answer.
None

So because other religions do that, it's ok for Christianity to? That's faulty logic.

I know one "organization" that isn't directly responsible for killing innocents, doesn't approve of slavery, and is perfectly fine with people loving whomever they want: Atheism.
Have atheists committed atrocities? Sure. Has anyone committed atrocities in the name of atheism? Not that I've ever heard of. Name a religion that can say that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackhawk0044
While watching this video it triggered my buddy's Google home across the room. Instead of saying it doesn't know Jesus Christ anymore, it says the description of the Gospel of Mathew... Google must have caught on to all the videos being made and had to cover their hiding of it.

That or the more likely explanation, that this is more "war on Christmas" like propaganda where a certain element of "Christians" invent persecution propaganda.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Sorry to hear of your loss too. That must have been tough. I don't think I've ever needed God, I am a vey strong individual and don't need the emotional support people seem to get from belief in the divine. I did say I don't believe in the Christian God. I don't know if my spirituality-type-thing can be classed as religion as I don't believe in or gove worship to anything but I have a near spiritual respect for Nature and the world around us...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
dbl post...
edit on 8/2/19 by djz3ro because: Double Post

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
Thanks! And I hear you in terms of the spirituality. I am the same. I feel energy of every living thing around me. Emotional support is a funny thing hey? I'm a strong individual as well - never ask for help, always everyone else's strong shoulder, and that's just fine. When I need to just be pissed off I'm glad I have God vs. hurting people in my life. BUT this thread isn't about that so... we can take it off line if you wish, or just end the convo. here

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Jesus Christ was a 1st Century jewish prophet, teacher, sorcerer and necromancer who many believe was the son of their diety, sometimes referred to as "יהוה." After gathering a small army of people from the lower classes, many of whom were followers of his cousin, John the Baptist, he attempted to claim the title of King of the Jews. He was put to death by crucifixion by a consortium of Jewish leadership and the occupying Roman government. Later inspection of his tomb revealed it to be empty, prompting some to say that his body was either stolen or that he had risen from the dead. Various texts drawn from oral histories were later sorted and codified in the New Testament, which relates the story as well as offers interpretation of Jesus's philosophical and cosmological teachings.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Just going to add that this is clear indication that a deliberate omission has been made to occur. There is no way that anything else can explain this bizarre refusal to reference Jesus.

One more thing to add - has anyone ever tried to write 'Jesus Christ' using a smartphone? It cannot & will not give ANY spelling predictive text when you start typing His name. Same thing goes even for the word 'Christian'.

This extends to Facebook's predictive text, also What's App predictive text. No matter how many times you type His name into the apps, it will NOT 'learn' the spelling from you, although with every other word you ever use it indeed will learn it from you, and offer it in the predictive dictionary as you type in future messages.

Nothing can give a clearer indication that through covert corporate acquisitions, the "Enemy's servants" have taken over the top positions of influence at the primary Internet & Media powerhouses. Can there be any other reason?

Only at the name of Jesus will the demons flee. That is why they are excluding His name - because their intention is to eliminate the memory of Him & what He can do for individual humans who have fallen into dangerous waters - those facing oppression at the hand of spiritual forces of wickedness. Without a knowledge of His name such people have nowhere to turn in order to be saved. Everywhere they look the carnival continues, but at the last they realise its nature, and those people need to know where the Rock of Ages can be found.

People will mock & scoff at these types of statements, but unless you have been present at an exorcism, you will not fully understand the truth of the fact that HIS NAME is the only one which has power over the deepest of darkness. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, the light of the world. Those in charge want to avoid the light, because it will expose their corruption & the crimes which they have committed, and how they have facilitated & supported the crimes of their fellow conspirators.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Do you really need to ask why?

Do you know the answer?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Since the founders of Google/Alphabet Larry Page and Sergey Brin are listed, I take the answer is yes.

Might explain the unChristian response.

I'm surprised I'm the only one to give you a star at this stage. I think it's very clear that yes, for reasons personal to them, these people have taken an executive decision to suppress the name, character, witness, teachings, followers & legacy of the central figure whom the Jews basically killed (obviously it was the actions of a finite number of Jews contemporaneous to Jesus' time, so I'm not blaming all Jews). Ironically, it's probably the fact that they know how 'crazy' it would seem if people started 'blaming the Jews' for suppressing information on Jesus' nature & ministry which enables them to get away with doing it! Even if they are somewhat agnostic themselves, they may see it as culturally appropriate to expunge information on the greatest contender to ever spar with the foundations of their cultural heritage (even though Jesus himself was a devout Jew, a Rabbi, who extolled the virtue of Moses & Elijah, and indeed was seen to be caught up in glory in conversation with those two historical Jewish leaders many centuries after their deaths..)

The haunting legacy of Hitler's treatment of 'The Jewish Problem' instantly becomes the greatest defence against anything even remotely infamous which modern Jews determine to be in their interests, for whatever reason, to undertake to deal against other members of our civilisation.

Are we so naive that we believe a certain racial/cultural subset of people is beyond reproach just because they once were persecuted? Of course not. But sadly, a few bad apples spoil the name of the batch - and it's apparent that a few very, very bad apples have made things very, very difficult for the good folk within Judaism (referring to "..those who call themselves Jews, but are in fact of the Synagogue of Satan" - Jesus' words in the Book of Revelation).

Counterintelligence is wise to these logical fallacies, let's hope that people in general are not so blind.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest
I agree with you 100%. It is the Lucefarian pyramid. As above so below. The war is on for the souls. If you look at our Constitution it was born out of the New Testament and Christianity. The globalists hate it. They have taken over most mainstream media and will cancel out our Lord and any chance. Soft Marxism is the order of the day. If you read the Quran or the Talmud you will immediately recognize that our wonderful document could not have been born from either of those documents. The United States of America is a Christian country and we should never forget that. This is what the Lucefarian globalists absolutely loathe.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

It seems people who are trying it on ATS are getting normal responses. Hoax?

Correct.

It's a persecution propaganda thing.

Despite 80% of Americans considering themselves Christian, it behooves some for political reasons to sell a narrative of persecution. Evil Google Assistant hates God!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join