It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responses to Trump's SOTU Address - Total Failures

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

his campaign promises: build the wall

Have Mexico pay for it...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

his campaign promises: build the wall

Have Mexico pay for it...

Have you got to my questions that I asked you yet?
Maybe you could read what everyone says and make one coherent response that fits the thread?
I also noticed a few weeks back as well as another poster stated that you clearly lied about your connection to the DNC and you have not answered his inquiry either.....
What's up with that?
Back to being on topic.
Mexico will eventually pay for Trumps wall.
He will get it one way or another and the flow of money going back to Mexico from undocumented workers will more than cover that issue.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
a reply to: xuenchen

My wife tends to lean conservative most of the time, and she told me she agreed with everything Stacey Abrams said in her rebuttal.

Everything? Including when Abrams said voter suppression is real, that Obamacare should not be dismantled, the GOP tax bill was rigged, we need a new commitment to social justice, we need new 'gun safety' laws and the economy is failing?

She agreed with all that?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

My wife tends to lean conservative most of the time, and she told me she agreed with everything Stacey Abrams said in her rebuttal.

Everything? Including when Abrams said voter suppression is real, that Obamacare should not be dismantled, the GOP tax bill was rigged, we need a new commitment to social justice, we need new 'gun safety' laws and the economy is failing?

Her dad hitch hiked both ways 40 miles to work each day. One day on the coldest night the whole family went out to look for him and they found him shivering in the cold because he gave his jacket to a homeless man......
That was in the 1st minute of her speach and I couldn't take anymore of that nonsensical fairytale.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

So I'm guessing you don't think Obama was constantly lying to get elected

nope

That's right. Obama selectively lied for maximum benefit. The rest of the time he just created strawmen then attacked them.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So far your issues are trumps "flat feet" and that he"read" the speech.

If I told you I had insider info about Obamas soles, would you denounce him too? Will you denounce every other politician regardless of party affiliation because they read their speeches instead of making them up on the fly?

Who in your mind is a good politician? Your criticism lack substance, just like you.

a reply to: iplay1up2

edit on 7-2-2019 by Rob808 because: I'm a baaaad speller.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You guys are downplaying the similarities. The Democrats are doing the exact same thing the Republicans did to Obama. It was like a mirror image of Obama sotu only instead of begging for money for a wall that he said Mexico would pay for Obama was begging for health care for all. Replace miserable face boehner w pelosi and you have your mirror image sotu address.

Dog and pony show both sides are scum. Half of us fell for Obama's song and dance and now the other half are falling for Trump's, some of us fell for both of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

from a outside view point of view i thought it very good it touched all the points use yanks should be concerned about

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Meh, y’all are so full of crap. I give actual responses and post an article on the destruction trump is actually doing to the American dollar and economy, and you’d rather keep picking at sillyoleher with one liners. Y’all don’t want debate or discourse. You just want easy targets and self affirmation. Ats has fallen far.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Yeah but you didn't quote any logic from your donkeydung article !!!!

And Democrats have not certified that story have they?

roflol 😆

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Her dad hitch hiked both ways 40 miles to work each day. One day on the coldest night the whole family went out to look for him and they found him shivering in the cold because he gave his jacket to a homeless man......
That was in the 1st minute of her speach and I couldn't take anymore of that nonsensical fairytale.

Wow, I didn't read that early in the transcript, I was just looking for declarative statements later on.

What a load of emotive horse hockey.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I love it when Hillary voters lecture America on morals and stolen elections.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It was good to see all the Democrat women dressed in Democrat classic. Only one problem. They forgot the pointy hoods.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI
Here have a dose of reality.

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

poll/www.cnn.com...

Did you just throw liberal polls at me as a counter argument? I have never been polled in my life about anything.

But you win I have been utterly destroyed and humbled
edit on 8-2-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Trump, is a failed on every level. The speech was written for him, to make himself look good, he did not. The president needs to be replaced. I would love for a Republican to challenge him, and win!

This president is a huge liar. For him to question our well decorated military intelligence, and tell them they "need to go back to school" is unacceptable! Mr Flat feet is an ignorant, idiot who has no idea how much a gallon of gas cost, and he never has!

I thought he was great and so did most everyone else. His figures can be looked at and verified right on Whitehouse.gov website, as well as many news circuits. Yes, CNN will have their own “made up” statistics, but then....that’s why their ratings are less than most children’s cartoons today. Serious news stations say that Trumo did great and have verified his claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It was good to see all the Democrat women dressed in Democrat classic. Only one problem. They forgot the pointy hoods.

I know right? The collective white clothes are the new KKK robes. Even some black people are supporting them. Just hilarious, because the Democrats started slavery and owned most of them and even Planned Parenthood’s initial mission, by Margaret Sanger, was to cut down the black race. She admitted it several times in several publications and it can be found freely on the internet. It might be noted that Hillary Clinton called Sanger and Robert Byrd (an actual Klansman who had his own chapter and was a Democratic Congressman until death) her mentors.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do teleprompter speeches mean anything?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

For the opposition to counter, they have to be against;
low unemployment
low taxes
border security
freedom

The opposition IS against all of those things!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's called JEALOUSY and BITTERNESS. And being a SORE LOSER.

FREAKING LOSERS!!!!

These bitter, pathological, libtards become more delusionally aggressive every time our great president succeeds.
edit on 8-2-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Well decorated military intelligence what the he'll you been smoking. The military is going to keep telling us to look out for no and Russia and China because they want all the money they can get to keep wasting on high end bull crap like multibillion dollar planes systems and destroyers that shoot million dollar cannon shells. Instead of going after real enemy states like Saudi arabia.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join