It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responses to Trump's SOTU Address - Total Failures

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Oh, I’m very aware of the promises he’s been allowed to keep, and the ones he hasn’t been allowed to keep. And I’m also aware that the ones he’s been allowed to keep are those that vastly increase corporate profit, and the ones he hasn’t been allowed to keep are those (few) that might actually help the people, or that impede corporate profit in any way. His greatest accomplishments have been erosion of consumer protections on all fronts, and facilitating the siphoning of wealth from the bottom to the top.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My wife tends to lean conservative most of the time, and she told me she agreed with everything Stacey Abrams said in her rebuttal.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

She seems to be the only person who cared enough about the rebuttal to form an opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why would any network put Abrams on anyway? Why would the Democrat party think it was a good idea?
She's not an elected official and has zero credibility or legitimacy when speaking for the people in this way.
It's made even worse by the fact it's not even a response to the SOTU speech, it's pre-prepared propaganda - and not very good at that.
If I wanted a sample of one opinion from Joe Public, I could get that from the Starbucks queue.

edit on 7/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

My wife tends to lean conservative most of the time, and she told me she agreed with everything Stacey Abrams said in her rebuttal.

Sounds like she leans conservative in the same way that AOC does.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

meme fail...
Use words next time.

Oh look, sillys hit the pills & goon again and decided to join us. I thought your funding was cut? You know you and iplayoneup2 sound remarkably the same, even making the same grammatical errors. Hmmm,interesting.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Apparently you haven't noticed, but Trump has been working to keep his campaign promises: build the wall, renegotiate bad trade deals, and get us the hell out of Afghanistan and Syria, just off the top of my head.

Pulling out of Afghanistan is not looking like a good idea any time soon.

The latest talks took place in Moscow. Moscow? Apart from Russia's historical interest in Afghanistan, since when do talks about a country occupied by US forces take place in Moscow?

The Taliban played a prominent role in those talks, saying they had no interest in taking over the whole country. Just like they said in the 90s. How did that turn out?

The Saudis and the Pakistanis are up to their elbows in Afghanistan and have been since the early 80s. They ran rings around every president since Reagan, despite US intelligence often raising huge red flags about it. How objective is Trump about the Saudis?

Too many people have forgotten the lessons of 9/11. To repeat those mistakes would be to spit on the memory of every young man who bled out in Afghanistan over the last 17 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

She's a lier as well.. in some of the boward county fraud threads She said she had worked for the dnc in some capacity.

Now she denies saying that #..

Hard to keep track of all the lies.

Asked thís in another thread. Never got a reply.

How is her posting not against the t&c ?
Her hitn'n'run posting, one liner reply's, usually disrupting any or all conversations in the process .. man I wish her funding had been cut.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why would any network put Abrams on anyway? Why would the Democrat party think it was a good idea?
a reply to: UKTruth

My understanding is that she was the only one who would agree to do the speech. Nobody wanted to go against him on that night...knowing he would be hitting it out of the park. There was a giant squabble and Nancy spent the past three weeks trying to find someone that wouldn't repeat last year's debacle. Who could get up there and make us forget the poor Kennedy kid with drool on his chin? Poor old Nan wouldn't know a good idea if it sat down beside her.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Our troops are mainly hanging around protecting the poppy fields, which the Taliban would happily burn.
Did you know the Taliban banned opium production in 2000, and was making good progress at stamping it out, and then in 2001 the US government declared they were hiding Osama bin Laden? (They weren't. We know now that he was under the protection of the Pakistani intelligence service the whole time. He was never hiding in any cave in Tora Bora, not for a single day.)

I say let the Taliban stamp out opium production. At a minimum, let the drug lords guard their own damn fields.
edit on 7-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Trump: "We should get rid of revenge in politics!"
Trump sheep: "Omg this is amazing!"
Everyone else: *shaking heads sadly*

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah well when you get your figures from fox and frineds I guess so. But not in the real world.
DIdnt the midterms prove anything to you?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

So I'm guessing you don't think Obama was constantly lying to get elected

nope

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here have a dose of reality.

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

poll/www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

You're amused!? Imagine how I feel!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

he grew up in a Muslim country (Indonesia), considered himself a Muslim until well into adulthood, and he certainly seemed to be comfortable enough sucking up to radical Muslims

This is total bullschitte.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: riiver

WELL IN ALL HONESTY MOST EVERYBODY DOES HATE HIM.

I dont hate our President.
Who do you speak for?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Here have a dose of reality.

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

poll/www.cnn.com...

What are you trying to say here?
Your politico polls are from before December 19th 2018 and the rest of us are talking about the state of the union this year. 2019.
I have a really hard time following along with you when you interrupt threads like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah well when you get your figures from fox and frineds I guess so. But not in the real world.
DIdnt the midterms prove anything to you?

I dont watch Fox.

The midterms proved a lot to me.

Those figures came from CBS.
edit on 7 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Is this supposed to mean something?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join