It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responses to Trump's SOTU Address - Total Failures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

meme fail...
Use words next time.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes he is... and he lies about everything. He lies. All the time... everything he says is to make himself look good.
He is self centered and does not care about you or America at all. Not one bit.

a reply to: riiver

WELL IN ALL HONESTY MOST EVERYBODY DOES HATE HIM.

It's an oldie but a goodie...

And very timely.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was nice to see the Democrats dressed out in all white just like the old days. I guess they left their hoods at home tho.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

83% of independents and over 90 percent of republicans polled disagree with you.

I am really enjoying you melting down at the sight of any Orange Man success.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

Yes he is... and he lies about everything. He lies. All the time... everything he says is to make himself look good.
He is self centered and does not care about you or America at all. Not one bit.

So I'm guessing you don't think Obama was constantly lying to get elected or every politician ever. My problem with Democrats is they are programmed to not believed everything he says so now they just go far left.

Obama was way more eloquent with his lying I'll give you that point.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You mean everyone in your echo chamber. I don't support him fully but I for sure dont hate him just because the media tells me to.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Of course Obama was lying about everything. He did the opposite of everything he promised once elected, as I said he would. But obamists were in denial. Just like the trumpists are now. The crash is coming and trump is drastically accelerating it.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
“Trumps brilliant strategy to dismember us hegemony “

www.informationclearinghouse.info...
edit on 7-2-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
THAT is the real state of the union.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Haha it's a amusing watching you melt All over the place. Please continue

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And this is why the us is doomed. We would rather make fun of our “opponents” meanwhile we each buy the corporate lies our preferred candidate is spewing. The corporate sector is completely united, and indeed all legislation for the past 40 years under both parties has been to expand corporate power and reduce restrictions and competition. Meanwhile they keep us arguing amongst each other for the scraps they deign to toss us..... ever dwindling scraps. Congratulations folks. Rather than figure out what’s really going on, and working together to seize the power that should belong to all of us, you’ll sit here and cheer on your corporate stooge of the day. Your children and children’s children will be right to blame us all.
edit on 7-2-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: highvein

you must have a very short memory don't you remember when people were calling for George Bush tried as a war criminal? Or when they said Obama was a communist Muslim? Perhaps this country becomes more and more polarized with each president...

Dude: Bush *is* a war criminal. He used bald-faced lies to start the Gulf War. As for Obama, he grew up in a Muslim country (Indonesia), considered himself a Muslim until well into adulthood, and he certainly seemed to be comfortable enough sucking up to radical Muslims. So, many of us wonder if his decision to call himself a Christian when he ran for president was just political convenience. Michele Obama has made comments that strongly suggest this was the case.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Did you look at Politifact and their "fact checking" to get your stance on his "lies"? What did he lie about - Stating that we'd been in the middle east for almost 19 years, which poli claimed was a lie because we've only been there for 18 (due to Afghanistan not technically being in the middle east)? Did he lie about 1 in 3 women (33%) being sexually assaulted while coming up to cross the border, and poli stating it was a lie because it's REALLY only 31% (still one in three)? Did he lie about our economy being the best in the world, which poli claimed was a lie even though they ADMITTED it was true, but due to our economy not growing as fast as some other nations, it was somehow false?

Our decorated military intelligence, that dropped the ball with several administrations, comes back with faulty intel on a regular basis, dropped the ball on reasons for foreign invasions, had BS intel to drag us into war, etc.?

I'm going to stop myself before I get flagged for a T&C violation, but I will leave on this note: You, good sir, are a fantastic example of what is truly wrong with this country.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Like they'd been coached.
a reply to: RadioRobert
They were coached. Did you not see Nancy Pelosi giving hand signals to the drones on the left, or right side depending on how you view the house chamber?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So trumps tax giveaway was supposed to expand job creation and wages, or at least that was its proposed effect. This is what really happened. 1.1 trillion used in stock buybacks to artificially inflate stocks and give big bonuses to execs. With .8% of that going to wages. Meanwhile jobs cut.

amp.businessinsider.com...

Wake up, this was a blanket gift given to the corporations that they spent on temporary profit now, which will cause economic contraction. Trump supports the corporations fully.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Our company can't find enough talented to come to work so we're paying our retires to come back at a lot per hour. A designer is making $100 and we can't find enough.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

No. I remember it. They did do those things, but to compare the hate toward W and O with the hate toward Trump isn't even close. The thing I find interesting is the extremity of how weaponized the media and left have become.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Along with the never-ending media campaign, neither W or Obama faced an inter-party insurgency to end his campaign at the convention, with holdouts constantly given airtime by the press throughout his presidency. It is pretty unique in my lifetime. Closest thing to a third -party presidency I'm likely to see.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes Virginia there is a Successor ....
We just have to dig further to Level4😆🚬

edit on Feb-07-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: JDmOKI

Of course Obama was lying about everything. He did the opposite of everything he promised once elected, as I said he would. But obamists were in denial. Just like the trumpists are now. The crash is coming and trump is drastically accelerating it.

Apparently you haven't noticed, but Trump has been working to keep his campaign promises: build the wall, renegotiate bad trade deals, and get us the hell out of Afghanistan and Syria, just off the top of my head.

This is the first time in my life we've had a president who didn't forget his campaign promises the day after the election.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join