It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responses to Trump's SOTU Address - Total Failures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

The Democrats in Congress need to get ahold of their faculties 😎

Men in White Coats with nets are coming 😎

..and they have court orders 😎

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump won the "popular" vote on his SOTU Address.

And that's what leftists should embrace because they're all about what the majority want.

amirite?

Pollsters need to adopt an Electoral College style system when conducting polls 😎

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

New padded rooms were constructed at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba last year. They are now ready for occupancy.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

lol. I would agree with you if I would not have witnessed the amount of hate toward this President. It has eclipsed the hate toward all other Presidents I have experienced in my life time.

The RNC tried to take Trump out the way the DNC did Bernie. Trump wouldn't allow that to happen. This is not the same ol same ol that you would have people believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

you must have a very short memory don't you remember when people were calling for George Bush tried as a war criminal? Or when they said Obama was a communist Muslim? Perhaps this country becomes more and more polarized with each president...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Trump, is a failed on every level. The speech was written for him, to make himself look good, he did not. The president needs to be replaced. I would love for a Republican to challenge him, and win!

This president is a huge liar. For him to question our well decorated military intelligence, and tell them they "need to go back to school" is unacceptable! Mr Flat feet is an ignorant, idiot who has no idea how much a gallon of gas cost, and he never has!

It's been a day since the SOTU,...you can take your white dress off now.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Trump, is a failed on every level. The speech was written for him, to make himself look good, he did not. The president needs to be replaced. I would love for a Republican to challenge him, and win!

This president is a huge liar. For him to question our well decorated military intelligence, and tell them they "need to go back to school" is unacceptable! Mr Flat feet is an ignorant, idiot who has no idea how much a gallon of gas cost, and he never has!

You are missing his point, he was just saying "war is a racket", he wants Generals to fight to win and win fast. So, no, Trump is not an ignorant idiot.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

you must have a very short memory don't you remember when people were calling for George Bush tried as a war criminal? Or when they said Obama was a communist Muslim? Perhaps this country becomes more and more polarized with each president...

Those of us in the middle can remember and still be objective.
May I ask why you are interested in defending your narrative?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So an npc sock puppet.

is that like a npc in an npc?

Triple six, five, forked tongue.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The big difference was that it wasn't a 24/7 hate-fest on TV, on radio, on the mainstream news sites, in the news magazines and newspapers, etc. It was a bunch of loudmouthed keyboard warriors in the comments sections and on fringe sites. The vitriol that pervades almost every news outlet since Trump announced he was running is simply unprecedented.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I thought we learned that the two party system does nothing but divide us. Somehow though Trump is the knight in shining armor? I thought Obama was the knight in shining armor? Deja Vu? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I thought Obama was the knight in shining armor I was wrong, I'm not buying that Trump is the knight in shining armor either.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I thought we learned that the two party system does nothing but divide us. Somehow though Trump is the knight in shining armor? I thought Obama was the knight in shining armor? Deja Vu? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I thought Obama was the knight in shining armor I was wrong, I'm not buying that Trump is the knight in shining armor either.

He's not, he's like the 7 colors of a rainbow. Which color of his words of wisdom do you like?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sorry Libs but people everywhere are waking up to whats real and the same old hateful, racist, blaming rhetoric just wont fly anymore. I know I know, it sucks...for you. I know you feel bad, maybe even angry. Well, gosh darn it all to heck! What do those of us who have moved on from your everyday spouting of BS think? Its old. So very old and tiring and people are done with it. You lost. And the losses will keep on coming. Tootles!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I like the video of that kid falling asleep. Jason Trump? Joshua Trump?
Funny.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I like the video of that kid falling asleep. Jason Trump? Joshua Trump? Funny.

That was fun. The happy birthday song was fun. Trump did okay. I like it when the women in white stood up to give themselves a hand, and Trump said "You weren't supposed to do that". That's because he had a special line about how this year's congress has the most women ever! Which gave us "The Sarcastic Clap" and 1000 memes!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Of course we all remember that crap. But who was calling them out? It was normally underlings, celebrities and anonymous public.

Were major members of the Democratic party calling W a war criminal while he was President?

Were major members of the Republican party calling BO a communist muslim... ever?

In Trump we have a man being called out by prominent vocal politicians along with the usual chaff, less than 6 months after being elected, *because* he was elected, while everyone acknowledges that country is doing better than expected.

Even Obama tried taking credit for economic milestones he said would no longer be possible. Then he attacked Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Because they know that it was because of trump that they got elected.
edit on 272019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes he is... and he lies about everything. He lies. All the time... everything he says is to make himself look good.
He is self centered and does not care about you or America at all. Not one bit.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

WELL IN ALL HONESTY MOST EVERYBODY DOES HATE HIM.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join