It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women in White

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

When You Pee Yourself In White, It Really Shows.....

www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

Halfway in I think most everyone realized what they were seeing on the left side of the aisle. Democrat women wearing white en masse is a rather unfortunate look and ironic historical analog....that this was the Kitty Kat Klan, the newest iteration of that party’s cultist bitter-end resistance. They can’t abide private sector job growth, they won’t stand for the unborn, they have little use for unity or compromise and their enmity for Trump is boundless, as they showed at the end of his speech, when most of them literally ran from the chamber.

DJT saw them coming, and his speech reflected that recognition. He trolled them relentlessly, putting them on the spot offering those applause lines they wouldn’t applaud, and then, in a master stroke, he touted the success of women in the workplace and the unprecedented numbers of females in Congress. Upon those lines they rushed to their feet and burst in applause, giving the unavoidable impression that all they really cared about was themselves. When record-low unemployment has you sitting on your hands but record female membership in Congress has you high-fiving like it’s a basketball game, America has little choice but to believe you’re in it for yourself and no one else. This can’t have gone unforeseen by Trump’s speechwriters. It was military-grade trolling, and he repeated it again and again.

lolz

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I think they are a little old for that. Maybe they are planning on abortions. That is the real sacrifice to
Moloch these days.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: theatreboy

They wanted to make sure you noticed them and that they all stood out so you knew exactly what they were against and for.

Worked out great for them didn't it.

Really just proved to me that theyre a different party completely. The progressive party

They all wanted to be seen mean mugging everything.

AOC looked like my ex gf everytime I spoke.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It was a Republican Congress who finally passed the amendment to allow universal suffrage of women.
a reply to: diggindirt

But if it was up to popular vote the VAST majority of women didn't want the right to vote. mostly because it came with enrollment in the selective service. as you can see today women are exempt from the draft...

Hurray for "equal" rights!

if you ask me this was part of the same scheme to get both parents out of the house and working so thier tax base would double.as well as a whole bunch of other perks that went along with it like allowing the state sole control of the ir children's education. then they can sneak all the little things in like, guns are bad, human are evil, homosexuality of good, etc. etc. etc. then wait until they grow up and it will be normal.

Rinse and repeat!

its all about the long game.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Remember when they cancelled a womens rights march because of "too many white faces"? Because womens rights are All about colored people. Every leftist event is just another version of blame whitey. If it cant be presented as such, they will just cancel the whole thing.

Gosh, maybe someone should tell them... this whole suffragette thing is nice and all...well, it was nicely intentioned at least... But the reality is that this "movement" conjures up painful images of all white, upper class women, joining together, not for black women, no...all they cared about was white womens voting.

There's no other way around it. These women back in the 20s were deeply racist. Its severely disrespectful to wear a "suffragette costume" around colored people. It was basically the female version of the KKK. May as well wear a white hood and robe.

Why do you think they choose white? "white symbolizes pur-" Ok fine but why does WHITE symbolize "purity"? Who made that rule?

So what does black stand for then? From a scientific standpoint, the color black is a better choice for purity.

This whole thing reeks of racism and it's just sad how the whites have the colored women going along with it, because they know these colored women did not have the same advantages growing up and maybe didnt go to the most expensive college on the planet and maybe they had to work their butts off as a kid to support their family and maybe missed a few days of school or didnt have breakfast so wasnt able to focus as much but whatever the case they knew these colored women would not be fully aware of the historical contexts surrounding this suffragette movement and would believe the whites that it was "just" about womens rights...

Yeah...specifically WHITE womens rights. And they have them on TV wearing the female version of KKK outfit... Just sickening and shameful.

Would be a shame if someone pointed this out...I couldn't do it. I see these proud black women thinking they are representing something Good and Moral... I just cant be the one to tell them the sad truth that they've been bamboozled once again by whitey... tricked into proudly wearing the uniform of their oppressors...

How do you suppose those 1920s suffragette women got their outfit so clean? Did they scrub those clothes themselves? Or was it their hardworking underappreciated underpaid black maid, sitting at home working, cooking, cleaning, while the white women all got prettied up to out on the town and have their pictures taken and take All the glory and be called heroes forever...

The entire movement reeks of racist undertones... only a complete ignorant uneducated uncle Tom would fall for this crap. We are tearing down statues on one hand and celebrating this racist crap on the other? Come the %&# on... show some damn consistency in your beliefs for gods sake!

Well, maybe one day the black and other minority people will rise up and shed their invisible shackles... but not today. Today they remain oppressively held in an ignorant state, celebrating their Master's heroes...who they should condemn every bit as much as they do the racist Men of that time. We should be tearing down suffragette monuments.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

I really don't understand how giving a woman a right to vote was a ploy to get them into the workplace. They were already in the workplace as a result of WWI and the shortage of male workers that resulted from the young men being sent to war. In the south, the male population hadn't yet fully recovered from the effects of the Civil War.

Draft? There is no draft in the US. Everyone is exempt. Perhaps you should actually read the amendment to which I referred.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

It first first introduced by a Republican in 1878. It took over 40 years to get it passed---by a Republican Congress.

You may be thinking of the Equal Rights Amendment, first introduced just after the 19th was adopted. The big argument against it was that it would include women in the draft. Not the same at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Perhaps you should actually read a bit of history. Even Wikipedia doesn't make these kinds of crazy claims. The Equal Rights Party, the first to run a woman for president, nominated Frederick Douglass as a vice presidential candidate. How is that racist and caring only for white women? Their platform clearly called for a return to the Constitution which promised equality for all. Read it sometime....you may learn something.

Deny ignorance. I don't know where you came up with that crazy talk but someone has bamboozled you my dear. My great grandmother didn't have black maids to get her clothes clean so when she stood there in white it was because she had hauled water from the well, built a fire to heat it then scrubbed her clothes on a washboard with soap she had made herself. Then she hung those clothes on a line to dry only to then have to heat up her irons on the fire and press all the wrinkles out of the material so she would be presentable when she gave her speeches. She did this while helping her disabled husband run a farm and raise 7 children, one of them disabled from birth. She was threatened with arrest by the sheriff when she had the gall to teach black people to read and write and do arithmetic because she believed that we are all God's children and should be given the tools to survive in a world where being illiterate was a barrier to making a living.

Do you have any actual idea of what the women in the Silent Brigade endured? Being arrested, fined, beaten, forced into the work house, being held down and force-fed through tubes when they went on hunger strikes? How much of that have you endured for what you believe is right? Didn't learn about that in history class did ya? I'll just bet that the author of your history book was a man.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Men were originally granted the right to vote in Britain because they were required to serve in the military, in America when you register to vote if you are a man you are automatically registered with the selective service aka the draft.

yes there is no draft right now, but if your a male over 18 and registered to vote then, if there ever is a draft, you can be drafted. these days you are automatically signed up based on other things.. DMV reggies, federal loans, etc. BUT ONLY OF YOUR A MALE.

when women gained the right to vote, registering with the selective service was ONLY DONE VIA VOTING REGISTRATION. so when women registered to vote they SHOULD HAVE BEEN registered with the selective services... but they were not, because equality.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It looked to me that they were surrendering?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The colour white is problematic, very inherently colonial, possibly stemming from Patriarchy.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This one was done a few years, ago under Obama.
I tried warning everyone!

: D

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: 3n19m470

Perhaps you should actually read a bit of history. Even Wikipedia doesn't make these kinds of crazy claims. The Equal Rights Party, the first to run a woman for president, nominated Frederick Douglass as a vice presidential candidate. How is that racist and caring only for white women? Their platform clearly called for a return to the Constitution which promised equality for all. Read it sometime....you may learn something.

Deny ignorance. I don't know where you came up with that crazy talk but someone has bamboozled you my dear. My great grandmother didn't have black maids to get her clothes clean so when she stood there in white it was because she had hauled water from the well, built a fire to heat it then scrubbed her clothes on a washboard with soap she had made herself. Then she hung those clothes on a line to dry only to then have to heat up her irons on the fire and press all the wrinkles out of the material so she would be presentable when she gave her speeches. She did this while helping her disabled husband run a farm and raise 7 children, one of them disabled from birth. She was threatened with arrest by the sheriff when she had the gall to teach black people to read and write and do arithmetic because she believed that we are all God's children and should be given the tools to survive in a world where being illiterate was a barrier to making a living.

Do you have any actual idea of what the women in the Silent Brigade endured? Being arrested, fined, beaten, forced into the work house, being held down and force-fed through tubes when they went on hunger strikes? How much of that have you endured for what you believe is right? Didn't learn about that in history class did ya? I'll just bet that the author of your history book was a man.

The one true ideology, Progressivism, tells us, no matter how bad they had it, their White Privilege protected them and they would've had it much worse if they had been black.

Just as they tell us not to feel sorry for white homeless people cause they still have white privilege and would be worse off if black.

You're not saying you disagree with the Hate-riarchy, are you? That could get you in a heap of trouble. I would probably issue an apology and resign if I were you...

edit on 2/8/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

It was a Republican Congress who finally passed the amendment to allow universal suffrage of women.

But if it was up to popular vote the VAST majority of women didn't want the right to vote. mostly because it came with enrollment in the selective service. as you can see today women are exempt from the draft...

Hurray for "equal" rights!

if you ask me this was part of the same scheme to get both parents out of the house and working so thier tax base would double.as well as a whole bunch of other perks that went along with it like allowing the state sole control of the ir children's education. then they can sneak all the little things in like, guns are bad, human are evil, homosexuality of good, etc. etc. etc. then wait until they grow up and it will be normal.

Rinse and repeat!

its all about the long game.

Hey ^^^THIS guy gets it!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

White is the color of the suffragettes. The women who worked to bring women the right to vote.
It has nothing to do with feminism so dont get all fearful or anything. Like I see some... shaking my head at the ignorance.
Not you...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

White is the color of the suffragettes. The women who worked to bring women the right to vote.
It has nothing to do with feminism so dont get all fearful or anything. Like I see some... shaking my head at the ignorance.
Not you...

It was also the color of the KKK.

So, what's your point?

Afterall, if a red hat can be a racist symbol when worn in quantity by a group, so can a white robe/clothes when worn in quantity by a group.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I really cant believe the answers that are being put forth. Are you guys ignorant or just being little juveniles again?

The only one who came even close was Lumenari and she had to sully the answer to please the crowd.

This place used to deny ignorance... Now we embrace it it seems.

SAD
This is why I spend less and less time here. And less time clicking the ads.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The women in white in the congress had nothing to do with the KKK. Grow the # up.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is why I spend less and less time here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join