It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Now TWO Democrat-led Investigations Into President Trumps Family and Finances.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CanadianMason

he said mexico would pay for the wall

Oh, Mexico's gonna' pay for it all right! In more ways than one, lol!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

he killed natfa though, so mexico is paying bigly. but not directly

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here is what I want to know has any president been investigated more in his first 2 years in office? AND THEY FIND NOTHING ON HIM. Jeez how long did Watergate take? LOL if they don't find anything they have sealed Trump's victory in 2020.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

LOL going to use this with some members of my family LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

LOL going to use this with some members of my family LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

Humanity seems to be one big pissing contest.

Who can pee, furthest up the tree?! LoL :woof:

Which reminds me of a joke.....

A little protestant school was built in a rush because the community was increasing in size. It was built right next to a huge Catholic church, built at the same time. In the rush to build the school, the builders forgot to build bathrooms. So after the school opened there was a problem. The teachers went to the church and asked if the students could use the church's bathrooms to which the priest responded in the affirmative (while thinking he would get more converts).

Everything went fine for a few weeks, until one day, three little boys ran up to the side of the church and started pissing against the wall to see who could shoot the highest. Well, a nun hearing the commotion went outside and caught the little boys, screamed blasphemy and dragged them inside to the priest for his judgement.

The priest asked, "what seems to be the problem?" To which the nun responded, "I caught these three boys urinating against the church wall to see who could go the highest." The priest said, "and what did you do?" The nun stated, "I hit the roof!" The priest pondered a moment and said, "it is a good thing sister, you can't let those protestants get ahead of us catholics."

A republican school and a democrat church, sometimes the church has to be pissed on.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
And here she comes, ATS's own canary in the coal mine. So I have come to depend on you to find out exactly what won't happen. Please keep posting. It really does help.

Very nice job clearing all that up and living up to your moniker...

If the 'authorities' are telling us something, I'm going with EXACTLY the opposite.

Michael Ellner says it best: "Everything is backwards..."

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Here is what I want to know has any president been investigated more in his first 2 years in office? AND THEY FIND NOTHING ON HIM. Jeez how long did Watergate take? LOL if they don't find anything they have sealed Trump's victory in 2020.

By investigating him, they only validate him all the more.

A couple of days ago I stumbled upon a prophetic word given in 2013 by Kim Clement.

It appears that God spoke to him and said that the very gallows that the NWO globalists were building would end up being the gallows that they themselves are hung upon.

The story of Esther and Mordecai where the enemy Haman is hung on his own gallows is now unfolding right before our very eyes.

The story, says the Lord, "will unfold before your very eyes."

Listen to the words of Kim as he prophesies below. Here are just a few of Kim's words given in prophecy:

A great and mighty day is ahead of you.
Mordecai, are you back again?
Mordecai, are you back again?
There's a gallows that we'll use today
To hang the head of Haman.
The accuser of the brethren has opened up his mouth;
It's time, time, time for him to hang.
Mordecai, where are you?
It's time for Haman to hang.

For you that don't know the story, this is about Esther, and Mordecai, and Haman [see the Book of Esther]. Haman prepared a gallows, and I'm going to prophesy in a few minutes about what's about to happen during these next few months, and it's great news for everybody, because heads are going to roll.

Mordecai! Beloved of Israel! Esther – and Haman. This same story is about to unfold in this day, in this decade, in this year. You would say, "Why?" It's time for the gallows to hang the accuser.

Kim Clement: Mordecai, Where Are You?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They don't really care what comes out of the investigations...

They only care about having talking points and headlines they can use in their controlled media to manipulate their viewers into continuing their hatred and distrust for the President. They can also use these talking points during the 2020 elections.

If anything comes out of these investigations its just a bonus for them.
edit on 7-2-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: carewemust

There were already investigations going on before the Democrats took office. Like the one that exposed the Trump Foundation, for making criminal transactions.

Don't forget Donald got a "small loan of a million dollars" to start himself off!

Then he got another, and another, and another.

Yea, they were giving away more money to one of the major Children's Hospitals than they brought in. HUH???

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Just to summarize for myself and possibly others, what I took away from the past couple of ranting pages posts.

I have only seen bits and pieces when my son had the TV tuned to Family Guy. Thanks for sharing that.

edit on 7-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Since the Russia bs blew up in their faces Democrats are desperate. Democrats cant impeach Trump so what they are doing is distracting him and the American people by constantly investigating nothing. Dems will do this to the end of Trumps Presidency in 2024.

Dems will go after anyone linked to Trump and make it so politically and legally inconvenient for them they wont want to associate with Trump. The left is going to obstruct everything they can and try to make it impossible for Trump to govern effectively.

Trump needs to declassify everything and direct his new AG to investigate and prosecute.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'd have to agree. Dig deep enough and you can find dirt on a lot of politicians. It's highly possible, that if not trump, one of his family members did something shady under the trump business.

Yet, if they investigate for a long time and don't find anything it's going to look bad.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just yesterday, the head of the senate intelligence committee straight-up said there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russia. And he's on the committee that has access to classified intelligence. Last year one of the Dems (Schumer?) reluctantly admitted as much.

For all practical purposes, that dog has been taken out behind the barn and shot. So now the Dems are casting a wider net, looking for Trump's taxes and any other straw they can grasp at.

The Biblical story about Mordecai is apt. Because we know the Dems are guilty of pretty much everything they've accused Trump of. Hillary's campaign colluded extensively with foreigners in creating the Steele Dossier. The finances of pretty much everybody in congress are fishy as hell: Look up what a Representative or a Senator makes as a salary, and then try to figure out how these people become so rich. There is pretty much no explanation that doesn't involve bribes, kickback, or misappropriation of some sort. It's now being alleged that plenty of people in the US government are on the take of Mexican drug cartels, which definitely goes a long way toward explaining why so many of them oppose the border wall (after many of them supported it in the past).

And the funny part is, after they've dragged Trump, his associates, and his family thru all of this, what could they possibly say if Trump ordered the DOJ to investigate them? Because it's their fault that we're at a point where no holes are barred.
edit on 8-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Also today, ADAM SCHIFF launched a House Intelligence Committee Congressional Investigation to determine if anyone in the Trump family, improperly colluded with, or had improper financial dealings with, any foreign government, in past years.

I'm sure Jared's Israeli ties don't count.

Who got paid to speak in Russia again?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Also today, ADAM SCHIFF launched a House Intelligence Committee Congressional Investigation to determine if anyone in the Trump family, improperly colluded with, or had improper financial dealings with, any foreign government, in past years.

I'm sure Jared's Israeli ties don't count.

Who got paid to speak in Russia again?

My point was no one cares if it's an ally, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia.

Though I don't want any external influence in our governance.

If you were leading me to speak about someone across the aisle... They're just as bad. I sling shade just about equally.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: putnam6

I'd have to agree. Dig deep enough and you can find dirt on a lot of politicians. It's highly possible, that if not trump, one of his family members did something shady under the trump business.

Yet, if they investigate for a long time and don't find anything it's going to look bad.

What would you consider to be a long time? We are on 2 years and Maniforts judge was yelling at prosecutors yesterday talking about how he probably didnt lie . Also scolded the special investigators for interviewing the guy for 50+ hours just so they could catch him slipping up.....
Maybe 8 years will be long enough for some of yall but it's getting old to me already

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Aside from his Twitter rants, I believe Trump has been incredibly retrained in what he can do in retaliation.

If the Dems in the House do anything to his family, all hell will break loose.

Democrats : TRUST MEULLER!!

Also Democrats : "You're doing it wrong! WE'LL investigate."

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nope, you just assume I love Clinton and others that recieve money from them. I have big problems with that too, I did not vote for Clinton.

Sure, that's what you and every other far left Stalinist keeps saying.

You 100% voted for Hillary.

Just like every other far left poster on here you claim that you never voted for Hillary. It's all so very predictable at this point.

Poster defends the left constantly, poster always attacks the right then when called on it they (you) invariably claim that you never voted for Hilldog.

It's a curious thing that all across the internet the vast majority of people like you claim they didn't vote For Her. With all the Leftys claiming that they didnt vote for her I'm wondering where exactly all her votes came from.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Carcharadon

10 straight years of being audited by the IRS turned up nothing.

And you know this how? Do you even have proof that he is being audited?

The info is pretty easy to find. Now go fetch.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join