It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Now TWO Democrat-led Investigations Into President Trumps Family and Finances.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

whats funny is all the crimes they are discovering. One investigation leading to anther and another and another and another. So on and so on.... Doesnt seem to be a bottom to this barrel.

I can not believe how many crimes Mueller has found to this point on Trump and his entire family and organization.
They will be going after this guy for at least 3-6 more years. The terrible part about all of this is that if Mueller could work a little faster, Trump wouldn't be able to finish his second term destroying our country.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

The terrible part about all of this is that if Mueller could work a little faster, Trump wouldn't be able to finish his second term destroying our country.

I suspect you are correct.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
These people can't do legit investigations:
thehill.com...

Robert Mueller, the former FBI director and current special prosecutor in the Russia case, once was hauled before the nation’s secret intelligence court to address a large number of instances in which the FBI cheated on sensitive surveillance warrants, according to evidence gathered by congressional investigators.

he did it again

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You're sounding a bit like an old hen yourself you know.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't get what the problem is. The guy is pure as the driven snow, correct? Let them do their silly investigation, and then he can laugh in their face when they find absolutely nothing on him - right? That so many are finding reasons to investigate him won't register in the minds of his supporters. HAS to be fake. Liberals omg! Or.. maybe there is something there.

If he is guilty of something, do you think it should be ignored? That he is above the law? I think a lot of his sheep think just that.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

lions and tigers and bears oh my.. lions and tigers and bears ... oh my...Lions and tigers and Bears!...OH MY...
LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS..... OHLY CHIT MON RUN......

Sounds like the makings of a mob to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That wasnt hate. It was incredulity at the lies spewing out of the presidents mouth. And a bit of shock too.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite

something is seriously wrong in virginia

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Dont you know.... the DOJ exonerated trump of everything last week when they said some of the facts in the Buzzfeed report were incorrect. He is innocent of everything and Hillary is going to jail.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just to summarize for myself and possibly others, what I took away from the past couple of ranting pages posts.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This just shows the real intelligent status of these people.

Do they have any idea of the possible precedence which they are about to establish?

If an investigation can be called for a politician's financial background, as well as that of their family, on the weakest of reasons or evidence then they themselves will have no place to hide once they become the targets of the same actions.

I will agree that many of them should be subjected to investigations, but some one has to step forward with some reasonable evidence to openly call them and their families into question. I don't doubt this would not be very hard to do in many cases, but there has always been this unwritten rule about one of them calling out another politician.

I guess when Schiff is done, President Trump could return the favor and call for his investigation.

This could really start the ball rolling.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

While he believes that he can stop the investigations with a speech the democrats throw two more investigations at him.
Gotta love it.

It isn't always obvious what POTUS believes - probably by design in order to throw people like you off balance.

It's a beautiful thing to watch, isn't it.

It's dubious that he thought he could impede/obstruct the D investigations with his stellar SOTU speech - and I mean that. His speech was stellar.

What's two more investigations?

Probably nothing like all the others.

Zero evidence. Witch hunt!

Investigate the investigators.
edit on 7-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hello BuzzFeeders, I’m writing with sad news: we are doing layoffs at BuzzFeed next week. We will be making a 15% overall reduction in headcount across the company. I’m sending this tonight because I wanted you to hear it from me directly instead of from the press.
~ BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti

Does he not trust the press to get it right? HAHA!

Source
edit on 7-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

No they could because that family is not a family of crooks and turmps family is.

Why shouldn't Obama and family be investigated, too?

How do you know Trump and family are "a family of crooks"?

Evidence, please!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

just stop already....

Why should 'carewemust' stop?

Are you feeling the pain?

Does it hurt?

LOL!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

another news scoop brought to you by Gateway Pundit?

From the New York Times, 2002. This source should work for you.

The nation's secret intelligence court has identified more than 75 cases in which it says it was misled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in documents in which the bureau attempted to justify its need for wiretaps and other electronic surveillance, according to the first of the court's rulings to be released publicly.

Source

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

whats funny is all the crimes they are discovering. One investigation leading to anther and another and another and another. So on and so on.... Doesnt seem to be a bottom to this barrel.

I can not believe how many crimes Mueller has found to this point on Trump and his entire family and organization.
They will be going after this guy for at least 3-6 more years. The terrible part about all of this is that if Mueller could work a little faster, Trump wouldn't be able to finish his second term destroying our country.

Trump is not destroying your country. He's trying to protect it.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

That wasnt hate. It was incredulity at the lies spewing out of the presidents mouth. And a bit of shock too.

Please point out exactly when Trump lied. I think - if you have a brain in your head - you'd be shocked by the lack of evidence.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

he said mexico would pay for the wall

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join