It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Now TWO Democrat-led Investigations Into President Trumps Family and Finances.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One way to avoid your own demise is to put yourself in a position to make it appear as if the president is obstructing your investigation, if and when he chooses to declassify and destroy. The ones calling for these fluff investigations likely have the most to hide.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

It is time for declass.
He should burn them all down.

I think the President should wait until PERMANENT Attorney General William Barr is sworn in next week. Declassifying without following up with legal action(s), would be an embarrassment to be sure. But there would be no legal consequences.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Surely the years of GOP-led Benghazi investigations will pan out this year, surely.

Betting odds on Trump pardoning one of his kids?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Yawn.......

How do they collude with a foreign nation way before the election?

I'm just curious as to what that would look like.

Democrats are looking for past financial or tax dealings involving foreign nations to see if anything suspicious or illegal occurred. As we saw with Mueller's witch-hunt, going back 10 to 15 years for financial dealings (Manafort) is fair game.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Complete garbage.

10 straight years of being audited by the IRS turned up nothing.

But a bunch of partisan Democrat hacks are going to find something that the IRS couldn't?

Laughable.

Not to mention investigations by the Secret Service and the FBI after Trump announced his candidacy.

What a frigging joke.

I'd be more on board with this if the hacks k the media and the sycophants here were demanding investigations into how Pelosi has racked up a personal fortune of almost $200 million (that we know of) and all the other Senators and Congress critters that have amassed huge fortunes on a couple hundred grand a year salary.

But they are conspicuously silent on all that.

For the record I think EVERY politician should have their finances deconstructed and borrowed into.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Also today, ADAM SCHIFF launched a House Intelligence Committee Congressional Investigation to determine if anyone in the Trump family, improperly colluded with, or had improper financial dealings with, any foreign government, in past years.

I'm sure Jared's Israeli ties don't count.

Jared Kushner is being investigated too, by Democrats.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Someone needs to do an investigation into all of the politicians business interests, income, and finances. The Democrats have a really good idea, now just start investigating all the congressmen, especially Nancy. I am sure she has lots of skeletons in the closet. Also doing checks on all of the donations to political parties should be done, that way we can keep records and watch that special considerations are not given to campaign donors.

Expand this, don't complain what they are doing to trump, we need thorough investigations on politicians and also on the companies who donate the most money to campaigns. Let those companies donate to real and efficient charities instead of giving the money to congressmen who give the money to MSM.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Liddle Adam Schitt who is tied to a murder and was one of the sexual assault slush payout for congressmen.

Yeah I would volunteer to be on his firing squad.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Did you start a thread on your findings? Don't just hope someone else starts one.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It might be that Adam Schiff is as clean as a whistle? He is certainly acting like someone with nothing to hide.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: trb71

ah- HA the early operations of the implant Cohen !!

😎

Michael Cohen was supposed to testify in Open Session January 21st to Elijah Cummings' House Oversight Committee. Cummings cancelled it, without explanation.

Michael Cohen was scheduled to testify in Closed Session this coming Friday to Adam Schiff's House Intel Committee. Adam Schiff suddenly rescheduled it today, to Feb 28th...citing Cohen's involvement with "ongoing investigations".

Cohen reports to Prison on March 6th, to begin his 3 year sentence.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The U.K. and Australia Intel agencies were merely helping their American counterparts circumvent U.S. laws.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Less than 12 hours after the President calls for UNITY in the State of the Union, Democrat Adam Schiff makes two official moves to harm President Trump and his Family.

Totally disgusting!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
If the President has evidence of wrong doing he needs to expose it.

He needs the Attorney General's approval. And, the Attorney General is the one will formally release the documents.

Acting A.G. Matthew Whitaker COULD do it, but he's being replaced in a week. Because there will be months of indictments and years of trials, the Permanent AG, William Barr, should be the one to initiate the release of documents, and also the investigations/prosecutions.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Right. Buzzfeed has been peddling fake documents since 2016. They laid off 25% of their staff last week, because even the most gullible liberals see they're full of sh'it.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Maxine better be careful about opening investigations on old shady business dealings. Might end up finding herself the one being investigated.

She may be. The Department of Justice has several investigations ongoing. But unlike Congress, the DOJ doesn't publicize them. And most importantly, unlike Congress, the DOJ can PROSECUTE.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This really pisses me off. Here goes the dumbass Dem's again wasting more tax dollars on this circus sideshow. Is this nonsense really worth paying out millions of taxpayer dollars and for what at the end? It's the most pathetic display of politics I've ever seen and I can't stress or emphasize the word pathetic enough. Ya'll haven't got a GD thing done since 2016 and you've been wasting tax dollars for over two years now. We didn't elect you so we could listen to you cry and whine about anything and everything that doesn't go your way and that's ALL ya'll have accomplished for more than two freaking years now. Your party and the people still ignorant and stupid enough to support this BS are a sad joke.

I should open a Democratic daycare center for you so-called adults, I'd make a fortune off all you crybabies.
edit on 6-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

There are a lot more than "Two investigations" into the Trump Family :

www.wired.com...'=

A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL 17 (KNOWN) TRUMP AND RUSSIA INVESTIGATIONS

And the investigations are not carried out by political parties. But then you know that.

It's too bad you're unwilling to read what you post, BEFORE posting it. Those 17 investigations do not list President Trump as a target.

If you can find official documents stating that he is, please feel free to correct me. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Can you imagine the outrage of this happened to the Obama family? Liberals would be livid.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FataMorgana
One way to avoid your own demise is to put yourself in a position to make it appear as if the president is obstructing your investigation, if and when he chooses to declassify and destroy. The ones calling for these fluff investigations likely have the most to hide.

That's a very wise observation, FataMorgana. As we saw with the Top Virginia politicians this week, those who accused others of Racism and Sexual Misconduct, were GUILTY themselves of those atrocities.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join