It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Now TWO Democrat-led Investigations Into President Trumps Family and Finances.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Today, House Intelligence Committee chairman ADAM SCHIFF set the stage for Special Counsel Bob Mueller to snare Donald Trump Jr. and President Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, in a "Perjury Trap".

Ongoing thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also today, ADAM SCHIFF launched a House Intelligence Committee Congressional Investigation to determine if anyone in the Trump family, improperly colluded with, or had improper financial dealings with, any foreign government, in past years.

President Trump responded by labeling Adam Schiff a "Political Hack".

President Trump on Wednesday denounced House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) as a “political hack” for opening a sweeping investigation into Trump’s ties to Russia and his personal finances.

“He has no basis to do that. He’s just a political hack who’s trying to build a name for himself,” Trump told reporters at the White House after announcing his pick to lead the World Bank.

“It’s just presidential harassment and it’s unfortunate and it really does hurt our country,” Trump said of the probe.

Schiff earlier Wednesday said he would launch a probe that extends beyond alleged links between the Trump campaign and Russia, that would examine whether Trump's decisions as president have been motivated by financial gain.
Source: thehill.com...

Last month, Adam Schiff's co-conspirator, who is in charge of the House Finance Committee, chairwoman MAXINE WATERS, launched an investigation into the financial aspects of past Trump family business dealings, and tax filings.

ATS Thread On The Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The overall goal is to IMPEACH and/or INDICT President Trump and members of his family. New U.S. House chairman NANCY PELOSI began laying the groundwork for this in late December, by hiring an attorney who specializes in structuring legal pathways to impeachment.

In late November 2018, President said Democrats would "Pay a Heavy Price", because he would "Hit Them Like They've Never Been Hit Before", if they opened politically-driven investigations against him or his family.

IS IT TIME FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DROP THE HAMMER? Or, should he wait until his new Attorney General, Bob Barr, is sworn in next week?

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just let them go. They are burning not only bridges but faith in the American people. Even with all the polarisation I am seeing signs that even the left wing is starting to smell that something is wrong in Denmark.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Cry me a river liberals...
Wow, 2016 is the gift that keeps on giving

-Chris

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is time for declass.
He should burn them all down.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yawn.......

How do they collude with a foreign nation way before the election?

I'm just curious as to what that would look like.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Also today, ADAM SCHIFF launched a House Intelligence Committee Congressional Investigation to determine if anyone in the Trump family, improperly colluded with, or had improper financial dealings with, any foreign government, in past years.

I'm sure Jared's Israeli ties don't count.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Drop the hammer on what? Just on the leaked Trump Tower Moscow documents that buzzfeed dropped today alone this investigation is warranted. They appear to be 100% authentic and not a very good look, especially some of the things Felix Sater was saying to Michael Cohen.

Had they been against a certain other political side there would have 20+ threads here on it, but I cant find a single one yet.

www.documentcloud.org...

And let me also say. I dont think Russia is going to be all we hear about. Its actually not as much of a concern to me because my personal belief is that its going to be much bigger than that by the time we are all said and done. Russia is the boogeyman right now, I believe we're going to be hearing about Saudi Arabia, Israel, and potentially others involved by the time we're done with this.
edit on 6-2-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Democrats trying to get unstuck from one glue trap and stuck in another lol 🤣

wait till they find out what's at the bottom of the hole they're digging

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

ah- HA the early operations of the implant Cohen !!

😎

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Humanity seems to be one big pissing contest.

Who can pee, furthest up the tree?! LoL :woof:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Don't forget us, the UK. We were involved too!

For god's sake, what's wrong is just wrong!!!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Drop the hammer on what? Just on the leaked Trump Tower Moscow documents that buzzfeed dropped today alone this investigation is warranted. They appear to be 100% authentic and not a very good look, especially some of the things Felix Sater was saying to Michael Cohen.

Had they been against a certain other political side there would have 20+ threads here on it, but I cant find a single one yet.

www.documentcloud.org...

And let me also say. I dont think Russia is going to be all we hear about. Its actually not as much of a concern to me because my personal belief is that its going to be much bigger than that by the time we are all said and done. Russia is the boogeyman right now, I believe we're going to be hearing about Saudi Arabia, Israel, and potentially others involved by the time we're done with this.

NOW you care who the saudis and Chinese gave money too?
Lol
Your a lampoon account right?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats trying to get unstuck from one glue trap and stuck in another lol 🤣

wait till they find out what's at the bottom of the hole they're digging

It is hope and change

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They should be governing and not on a witch hunt to destroy the President and his family. Remember past people power, how they kept the politicians is line by meeting with them with a 3rd party. This President won't use a 3rd party to deliver a message to those are out to destroy him. First it was his "playing around". Really once they found out that nobody really important gave a fk, all was quiet. The same will happen here. If anything, all they have to do is ask the CIA and all other intelligent agencies about Trumps past. Is that legal? Not sure but more then likely its been done in the past.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If the President has evidence of wrong doing he needs to expose it.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Did you actually type that with a straight face after the last few Buzzfeed f##kups in the last few weeks?

But THIS ONE... THIS ONE IS REAL!!!!!

Some advice... go back to video games.

You are not equipped for what is going on right now.

It will just hurt you mentally in the end.

~shakes head~

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

documents that buzzfeed dropped today alone this investigation is warranted. They appear to be 100% authentic and not a very good look

Buzzfeed? Mwahahaha!!! Yeah, they're on a roll now!

BuzzFeed’s travails highlight the self-destructive habits of modern journalism

The BuzzFeed debacle offers an opportunity for the kind of self-reflection and recalibration that has long been needed in the age of Trump — more dedication to fairness and less haphazard, thinly sourced reporting that seems to hope for the worst.

If the BuzzFeed episode does not provide a watershed moment in curtailing journalistic irresponsibility across the board in all-things-Trump, it is difficult to imagine what would.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8f23f8b9a

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Maxine better be careful about opening investigations on old shady business dealings. Might end up finding herself the one being investigated.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There are a lot more than "Two investigations" into the Trump Family :

www.wired.com...'=

A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL 17 (KNOWN) TRUMP AND RUSSIA INVESTIGATIONS

And the investigations are not carried out by political parties. But then you know that.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Buzzfeed has plans for a Trump Tower in Russia before election = Impeach
Bill Clinton paid by Russian company before election = that's just business

Now, I would think it the other way around since Trump is the businessman and politicians work for us, right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join