It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liam Neeson and The Crazy Liberal Media.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What happened about the "black" rapist?

So now it's worse to be a racist than a rapist? What if the rapist was black?

There's alot wrong with this story. Where are the #metoo people?

The liberal underbelly is showing and it ain't pretty.

Truly, choose any part of this nonstory to be triggered.

The media is so desperate - liberal Liam's friends have been exposed. He should retire and tell everyone to go to ...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: SprocketUK

yeah I saw that he made really good points.

what I really want is Johnathan Pies response!

I think even Pie wouldn't be able to get through the thick bone layers that make up these people's heads

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It seems to me the Republicans own all the media outlets. Why do people think it's "liberal". It's not.

It seems to me you have absolutely NO idea WTF you're talking about. You believe Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Donald Newhouse, the Cox family, John Henry, Mort Zuckerman, Warren Buffet, Bob Iger, Bob Bakish, Les Moonves, and Jeff Bewkes are Republicans? LMGDAO!!! Oh, that's really, really living in an alternate reality right there!
edit on 6-2-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: I spell about as well as some guess political affiliations based off of their own Narrative's convenience.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It seems to me the Republicans own all the media outlets. Why do people think it's "liberal". It's not.

It seems to me you have absolutely NO idea WTF you're talking about. You believe Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Donald Newhouse, the Cox family, John Henry, Mort Zuckerman, Warren Buffet, Bob Iger, Bob Bakish, Les Moonves, and Jeff Bewkes are Republicans? LMGDAO!!! Oh, that's really, really living in an alternate reality tight there!

Oh and lets not forget the owners of FB and Twitter either, two of the main avenues for distribution of "news"

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This isn't even about racism. What Neeson was describing was a psychotic break. You're not going to be thinking rationally when that happens. Which is where racist thoughts tend to creep in because racism is not rational thought. What is so hard to understand about this?

When this story first broke I initially thought that it was another potential #MeToo mass moral panic psyop where they were trying to force confessions from white males on social media about potential racist thoughts or behaviors from their past. And then turn around and use it as somehow proof that all white males are racist and that their whole construct about white privilege being a reality instead of the fallacy that it is.

I did see some articles written along those lines attempting to goad that response like "this is now your time to confess your white guilt sins". But it seems like their ultimate design has failed as more and more people are getting wise to this B.S.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hear the term "liberal" and crazy liberal and leftist liberals here so often... I honestly had to look it up on wikipedia...

There definition states...A supporter of liberalism, a political philosophy founded on ideas of liberty and equality....

Yeah that sounds horrible...

Yeah I vote Democrat for the most part... sue me... lol...

I am actually one of those Democrats that works, so I have not seen the "crazy liberal media" blasting him or whatever you espouse they are doing. I did turn my tv on last night and saw him saying what you said he said...

So how many MSM outlets are actually going crazy over this? I remember fox news freaking out over Obama wearing a tan suit... that probably got your panties in a wad didnt it?

I have no problem with what he said

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It seems to me you have absolutely NO idea WTF you're talking about. You believe Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Donald Newhouse, the Cox family, John Henry, Mort Zuckerman, Warren Buffet, Bob Iger, Bob Bakish, Les Moonves, and Jeff Bewkes are Republicans? LMGDAO!!! Oh, that's really, really living in an alternate reality tight there!

Oh and lets not forget the owners of FB and Twitter either, two of the main avenues for distribution of "news"

Zuckerberg is so conservative he practically leaves the house every day in "I *heart* Ronald Reagan" t-shirts... any doofus can see that he's obviously a Republican.

If they have billions and support GOP candidates, they're Republicans... if they have billions and give max contributions to leftists candidates, they're well disciplined Republicans.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

yeah I saw that he made really good points.

what I really want is Johnathan Pies response!

Johnathan Pie? You mean the character played by Tom Walker? Just the same professional make belive actor like kathy griffin?

Do you honestly care what a fictional character has to say about this?

Why?

I cant wait to see where Sherlock Holmes stands in this issue...
edit on 6-2-2019 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

So how many MSM outlets are actually going crazy over this? I remember fox news freaking out over Obama wearing a tan suit... that probably got your panties in a wad didnt it?

Dude I identify as being liberal but I think its incumbent upon us all to recognise when our own ideology is going a bit wacky. Sure I would like it if some of our more politically right members would do the same but moving on....

Like I said his red carpet event for the new movie has been canceled and I have posted at least one video showing some idiots trying to pretend its something its not. You can do a search online and you will find left leaning media outlets flaming him for this.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Bravo. This is the end game of the SJW movement. Neeson should be praised for telling the truth, and letting his feelings out, then learning from them and offering a teachable moment. By the grace of God, he didn't find what he was looking for that week, and sadly, that is the message that should be getting out. Revenge and anger are dangerous bedfellows. And now, sharing your true feelings are also dangerous.

Great thread, and it's good to know you are still among the relatively sane.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

You do realise that everyone knows he is a fictional character right?

Like Allan Partridge.

I just want to be clear on that because reading your post it almost feels like you were under the impression you were the only one who was aware that he is a fictional character....

As to why I would like to hear his take on it, basically because I find him hilarious and am sure he would have a funny take on this with his brand of humour.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I did not realize you were capable of such rational thought and introspection. I have underestimated you and for that I am truly sorry.

edit on 2019/2/6 by Metallicus because: Fat Fingers

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Neeson was quite brave describing what he did. The reaction is over-board and will doubtlessly inhibit and discourage other people being open and confessional in the future. Rather sad really.

You may think he was "brave" but to me it reveals a deep-seated hatred of that race. You might be upset at a rape but you don't carry around a club hoping to do in ANY black person who you might be able to provoke. The 'rape' allegation was just an excuse, in my opinion. Should he lose his career? No, but let's not candy-coat it.

He's also an actor who is NOT American and who makes his money doing 'gun-themed movies' and is very strongly anti Second Amendment. So I say screw him and the racist horse he rode in on, but again, that's a personal take not a wish that he be pilloried.

edit on 6-2-2019 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was under the impression that you actually though JP is a real person! Thank you for correcting me, my bad...

The JP act used to be funny, now its just tired. I personally dont like him and as one, cant care less what his act will be about the balls of Neeson who were brave enough to say what he said in this pathetic PC world, knowing fully that his carrier might be suffering greatly because of it.

End of the day we agree on it anyway...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Real leftist here. The leftist media outlets i ascribe to, informationclearinghouse, truthdig, counterpunch etc have no explosion of this garbage. Those are the real leftist outlets. Now your nice little neoliberal, corporatist rags like msnbc, cnn, etc? Who cares what they’re saying. They’re irrelevant corporatist hacks just like fox, and I’d sooner listen to npr, Al Jazeera or Russia today then lose brain cells trying to absorb something from the corporatist news.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This is what happens with the politically correct, and censorship in general. First they go after the cranks and those on the margins of polite society. Over time they move ever inward, and before we know it, they are after relatively popular people: comedians, musicians, artists, Nobel laureates. Eventually they go for the common man.

Not enough people opposed it when they were after the cranks. Sorry, but your opposition is too little too late.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have to admit, when he did it (I watched the whole thing) I cringed. I knew what was going to happen.

The US is not prepared to really have a dialog about race yet. He said numerous times he was wrong and it was a wrong way of thinking and he has grown. They didn't focus on that, just the reaction that he was racist and angry at one point in his life.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He will probably find the rapist. And he will kill that person. He has certain skills. He will find them. Track them down. He will kill them.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They overused that word so much so that it lost all of its fire years ago. They're desperate because they don't have a platform that reaches out to most Americans so their only defense is to call everyone a racist. Thanks for the thread and not playing sides.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Exactly but they are trying to make him look like some kind of racist, I mean canceling the red-carpet event for his new movie is just nuts.

People need to be aloud to talk about this kind of things.

This is the liberal America we live in that you don't get the opportunity to see firsthand. I'm not saying "I told you so" by any means, but now you see what it's really like. These same people never hated Trump until he became a threat to them. He even received an award from the NAACP for his work with blacks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join