It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2046 (SP2019)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
For fourty years we have pushed the narrative of man made global warming. Our efforts, for the most part, has been successful with governments and the many people of the world believing it is CO2, themselves, and not the sun which is causing climate disruption.

The old adage for authority figures that says “if you tell a lie long enough people will believe you” is certainly true. As the Northern Spring weather is starting to be delayed along with frost after the normal planting seasons you have to figure our preparations could not have been delayed by even a few more years. For those in the Southern hemisphere the crop losses will be on par with the northern hemisphere due to flooding, fungus, pest, and drought over the next 30 years.

We started our underground storage centers and living quarters in a effort to avoid what we have known is coming for almost 50 years, The rumors of our efforts could be found on some conspiracy web sights and I think the acronym was something like “DUMB” which meant deep underground military base or something like that ? If they only knew !

Our hydroponic garden centers are already producing so much food we sell most at the local farmer's markets or just convert the excess for fertilizers.

Our underground natural gas pipelines supply the fuel for our power generation. The gas usage of the known gas reservoirs are projected to last at least 500 years without bringing any new supplies on line. All the excess heat is trapped to purify and heat water for our underground needs. Another benefit of living 500 to 1000 feet below ground level is the room temperature stays a nice 68 degrees year round no matter what is going on at the surface.

Our efforts since the late 1800s to convince the masses there were to many people in this world for “Mother Earth” to support has always been an up hill battle but in reality it only takes a small percentage of people to change the direction of a population through well configured propaganda. Once again our efforts have been successful as we reached the critical mass of non critical thinking several years ago. On almost every continent, except for Africa, there is now zero population growth and in many cases the established population in shrinking.

Getting the women educated and out of the house to work at low paying jobs like their husbands has been a total success as they are so busy and poor they can not imagine having another mouth to feed, much less to care for.

You see, our sun every 13,400 years goes through a phase where some call it a Micro Nova or others just say there is a huge coronal mass ejection. The sun basically sheds its' corona in a huge explosive event; call it an X 6000+ flare event is our best guesstimate. Either way populations crash and empire fall due to the resulting ice age that follows if they are not killed immediately during this massive solar event.

A Micro Nova was first observed by stars like our sun back in the 70s. When a Micro Nova happens the sun facing side of the earth/planet receives the full brunt of the solar wind and CME which all but collapses what if any magnetic field the planet has. Oceans start to evaporate due to the blast causing huge amounts of water vapor and clouds which off set the ten times greater than CO2 warming tendency of the water vapor. The earth actually cools and all the evaporated water is released as ice and snow. Our scientific conclusions say in the past the cooling lasted for almost 400 years and seems to happen like clock work according to the geophysical rock records. We now have high confidence that by the year 2046 or at the latest 2100 this event will once again happen so we have prepared. Even if we are totally wrong about the Micro Nova event (the sun plays by its' own rules) our star is going into its' grand solar minimum phase which means cold and huge crop losses. It is a win win scenario for our carefully constructed and laid out plans.

Our committee members in China have been busy securing land in fertile parts of Africa to grow crops as they know China is going to be hit hard with crop losses just as they have before in the past grand solar minimums. They want to feed the masses until they can button up in their holes and stay safe from all the mayhem that is coming their way.

It is to late for most of the continental masses as many will have starved or be frozen to death by 2035 due to the grand solar minimum as our sun gets ready for its' CME event on or around 2046.

Everything has been perfectly planned as we are finally able to have artificial intelligence work our underground factories and repair its' many facets of production when the need arises. Other than the occasional monitoring of the machines our products are manufactured and tended to without human interference.

There are those in our group who only want a very select 500 million people to survive but we have finally convinced the committee that only those who have a testable I.Q. Above 105 should be allowed to survive except for some women who are considered genetically superior breeding stock. They could be saved if they have an I.Q of at least 95.

Considering most of the population of the world has an I.O below 85 there is going to be a great thinning of the so called useless air breathers.

In the next few years food prices are going to skyrocket due to growing seasons being disrupted which will cause misery and riots. Societies will rip themselves apart as our “Divide and Cause Strife” program has been a total success.

I was talking to George last night and he seemed genuinely happy and content to finally see all his efforts and money spent come so close to fruition. He was not sure he would live long enough to see the plan finally come together but he thinks the light at the end of the tunnel is finally shinning brightly for all our plans.

I have to feel fairly smug at mankind's future and our new world order plans. Only the fit will survive and the dregs of humanity which should have been aborted to begin with, will perish.

Paying for recognized accredited scientist to produce studies that scream “hot” when in actuality it is going to be freezing was not that difficult; they did what we said or never got another grant for their scientific endeavors. It is going to be to late for the masses to do anything to save themselves... What a great program we have instituted for our New World Order and to save Mother Earth.

The End.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I found that compelling yet scary and offensive.
Then I got to the part about who gets saved and I’m now on board

Smart blokes and hot chicks for the future

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
hahaah I think it is a horrible tale of deceit and lies while at times I wonder if much of it might just be true ?

Either way something to ponder for some or something to figure silly by others..
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think it's possible we could see another ice age before 2100, but it seems to me we're still coming out of an ice age, and that's the primary reason for the oceans warming and ice caps melting. I recall reading something on ATS a long time ago about the Earth having a long term cycle and there were periods a long time ago where the ice caps were totally melted. If we do see large areas of land flooded due to a rise in sea levels over the next century, you can bet it will be blamed entirely on global warming and the fear mongering will reach fever pitch, and it will mostly likely galvanize the belief in global warming.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The story is but a story of fiction based on some of the stuff we read on the web. Any familiarity with actual events are purely circumstantial.. The Micro Nova stuff is a new theory and is based partly on some of the rocks found on the moon and the earth pointing to such an event might have actually happened in the past.

Thanks for reading and replying..

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I loved it! That would make a great movie.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I loved it! That would make a great movie.

Hey thanks !! It probably has less lies than Gore's "An inconvenient Truth".. You pitch it, sell it, and let me know if they bite.. Money for everyone !! There is much more I could have added to the story but alas, it is a short story..

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Very intriguing read. Preppers on a grand scale.

I wonder how the populations would progress living underground for that length of time. Would there be cooperation or insurrection. Kinda reminded me of the 'Amtrak wars' series which I read many years ago.

Enjoyed reading your story.

kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks Bally.. glad you enjoyed it... If the DUMBs are indeed a fact and there really is a tunnel system that crisscrosses the states that many have speculated about then their must be a reason considering the cost of such works.. I dunno what is available for the protected but there is plenty to speculate about fiction or not..

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Mate, we just don't know do we. Can only speculate. I touched on the series 'Amtrak Wars'. Classic in my books just like your story touched upon.

There's a big opening there for a continuation of your tale.

Make my eyes open.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What a dark, nightmarish vision you laid out there and also, I have to say, one fitting perfectly in this site.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What a dark, nightmarish vision you laid out there and also, I have to say, one fitting perfectly in this site.

I had lost/not preformed well in a golf tournament and to add further insult to injury my wife won the women's event and got a very nice shinny trophy, pictures, and everything !! So I assume momentarily I was influenced by the dark side of the force when the writing began..

Thank you for the comment and taking the time to read this dark tale of agenda 21/NWO crap.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Well, glad you let it out in your writing mate, maybe you should make a point to have the odd bad round for "artistic purposes" in future.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If you doubt this "crazy sounding" nwo stooges words do your own research. Look up micro Nova Sun by Robert Gross on YouTube. It's a series of talks given by Solar cycle researcher Douglas Vogt. According to the research it's the reason they started NASA. To go to the moon to look for evidence of the last micro Nova event. Which they found clear evidence of. They even played the astronauts audio footage and you can hear them say as they happen upon the silica glass beads " hey you think this is what we're supposed to be looking for?" It literally have me chills. It just so happens NASA was created the save year as the last major solar maximum which happens every 88 years. The micronova happens every 12,046 years. The suns like a clock and I think it's coming like it or not. It's probably why they're spraying chemtrails... One last thing. They say Hollywood trys too warn us... And only the intelligent catch on. Look at the movie The Knowing.... The thing that took out Earth in the end was a micronova. The Book of Eli talks about the great Flash from the sun. The movie the Road hints at it. With all the things that they could of used to cause a cataclysm why use a giant solar flash. It's something never talked about or hinted at in reality....so why that.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnson2000

Thank you for your reply.. The fried sand on the moon which has turned to a black glass really is thought provoking.

Since it was a short story I did not even try to weave the moon's glass finds into the story... But you did a fine job....so again thank you..

I had forgotten I had even written the story !!! Old age is a blessing sometimes !! hahhaha

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This doesn't sound like a story but more like reality. Based on actual science, the Earth will most definitely be cleansed by a micro-nova expelled by the sun in 2046. This happens every 12,068 years and we have pinpointed the exact time the last micro-nova has occurred along with the exact pattern of the sun's activities. If you don't believe me, watch the series that proves it here www.youtube.com...

When I first read your story, I thought it was a leaked email from a member of a secret society.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markentingh

There are several videos about the CIA's knowledge of the Earth Catastrophe Cycle which have been published within the last two years; and a few I have watched. They are interesting for some of us. A shorter version youtu.be...

Repeating super novas youtu.be...

Thank you for the reply

top topics

join