It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roman Catholic Church has less spiritual credibility than a brothel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Simple! Any and all organized religions are a cult.

Quoting for truth. It all boils down to this. Religions are cults.

If you believe in a higher power, and get comfort from it, and believing in it makes you a better person, then by all means, I'm happy for you. But it's impossible to deny that, as an organization, Catholicism, and most religions in fact, do some terrible things. Even Buddhist organizations are responsible for horrible atrocities in Southeast Asia.

Organized religions are not good things.

He explains it much better than I can:
theoatmeal.com...

The entire comic is relevant, but the asterisk point/last line is the most important one, I think.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: CharlesT
Simple! Any and all organized religions are a cult.

Quoting for truth. It all boils down to this. Religions are cults. Organized religions are not good things.

Apparently you cannot take a JOKE.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Saw the thread title and had to drop in an give it flag.

Now I see why the church would say people would turn against it in the future.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Saw the thread title and had to drop in an give it flag.

Now I see why the church would say people would turn against it in the future.

Enlightenment is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
'let's throw away 2000 years of history and millions of sincere believers full of good works because we don't like them. we can use a handful of creeps as an excuse.'

enlightened indeed.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

'let's throw away 2000 years of history and millions of sincere believers full of good works because we don't like them. we can use a handful of creeps as an excuse.'
enlightened indeed.

2000 years of safe houses for perverts, with captive victims to be used.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am just curious why you are afraid to spell out the word God?

It is out of respect for any Jews who might read so they know that I am considering them and respecting them. If there were no Jews I would be happy to use the whole word. However, I totally respect Jews as the Olive Tree from where my own faith came (Jesus was a Torah Jew). I have prayed at the Wall with the Jews. I pray to the same G-D.

I am interested why you don't give a hoot about the subject matter and are more interested in my use of the word for G-D? I have just told you an institution has been mashing the West through all of history, how it is has abused the woemn and children of your own nation. Why are you noty so bothered about that/ Please inform us how you feel about that. This might be a good opportunbity to do so, mightn't it?

I've been in Jerusalem my self. My strong feeling was that God doesn't listen to the Jews prayers at the wall, because they rejected his Son, Jesus Christ.

The Roman Catholic Church that did not rejected God's Son, will it self not be rejected by God. Those that do the things you say on the other hand will be rejected by God, if they do not repent and stop sinning.
edit on 9-2-2019 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am just curious why you are afraid to spell out the word God?

It is out of respect for any Jews who might read so they know that I am considering them and respecting them. If there were no Jews I would be happy to use the whole word. However, I totally respect Jews as the Olive Tree from where my own faith came (Jesus was a Torah Jew). I have prayed at the Wall with the Jews. I pray to the same G-D.

I am interested why you don't give a hoot about the subject matter and are more interested in my use of the word for G-D? I have just told you an institution has been mashing the West through all of history, how it is has abused the woemn and children of your own nation. Why are you noty so bothered about that/ Please inform us how you feel about that. This might be a good opportunbity to do so, mightn't it?

I've been in Jerusalem my self. My strong feeling was that God doesn't listen to the Jews prayers at the wall, because they rejected his Son, Jesus Christ.

The Roman Catholic Church that did not rejected God's Son, will it self not be rejected by God. Those that do the things you say on the other hand will be rejected by God, if they do not repent and stop sinning.

Thats just it confess repent and all is forgiven ..... no punishment no penalty

While the *Victim* endures a lifetime of distress and self hate

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Why do you think they do not repent and confess ? it's not just "Thats just it" as you think.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Hey Mr Pope,

I haver zero respect left for the Roman Cathoilic Church. Sorry, Major Tom, but you didn't make the grade. Take a long hard look at what you are now and what you have been through all of history.

You're the crooked cross, you crooks. You chose right there. You disgust me. You are like the worst monsters on the planet pretending to be the holiest. Why bother having any pretence at worshipping the G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when you dare to behave so profanely before HIM? You are in big trouble for sure. Now your judgement is upon you for all the abominations you have brought on the earth, you sick puppy.

Guys, look at how they behave:

Nuns as sex slaves, child abusing rapist priests, Vatican bank doing deals with Saudi Arabia (money, not spiritual stuff at all), the Inquisition, burning of all the women as witches, pretending to bring life but giving death entry to all the indigenous people of the earth (letting the colonizers and slave traders in under the guise of missions), capitulating with Hitler, Mussolini, now China, on and on their evil stretches.

Let me tell you Western nations. You better bring the law upon them because we are all watching. They must be investigated and held to account. If you do not then G-D surely will do it for you and HE will look at you with the same EYE IN THE SKY for being so corrupt you can't even uphold basic law.

I woke up this morning feeling so disgusted with the Roman Catholic Church. You know at the beginning of Revelation where Jesus curses them for their iniquities? I see how clearly He was right about that.

We are in serious trouble. That is why we are beginning to fall. I see all the signs. This is as serious as it gets. All hell will come to us if we carry on like this. I see only doom and can't even be bothered with this any more. Yeah, I have a bit of fun in my own life, innocent fun, to pass the hours as I watch death riding into town, but it is no longer worth putting any effort in to this corrupt thing. It is casting our pearls before swine.

I honestly see no hope because we are moving in the wrong direction faster and faster. The elite are heaping their own demise upon themselves. It will be they who fall furthest. Believe it there is nowhere to fall when you are at the bottom of their hierarchy. You know who they are and what they are when you are there. When you are vulnerable and abused you know who the devil is then.

I will never be able to respect the Roman Catholic Church again in my life time for what it has done. May be a good idea, Mr Pope, is for you lot to get it sorted before your Master returns. He will surely cast you into the Lake of Fire if He finds you like this. You are worse than the worst pagans you sorcerors perverted instead of converted.

If I was you guys I would be quaking at the knees and #ing myself for what is coming upon me. I have seen what is coming upon you. It has already begun. You have zero spiritual credibility left. Everyone just looks at you like a Nazi capitulating, sex abusing pedo, slave trading, torturing Demon pretending to be holy. You seem to have forgotten you are accountable to the Father, the G-D of Abraham if you call on Jesus' Name. May I encourage you to read Revelation and the OT Judgements on Israel to clearly understand what G-D does to those who abuse HIM, because that is what you are doing big time.

Jesus warned clearly not to abuse the children. He said it would be better that you have a millstone tied around you and sunk to the bottom of the ocean. This is not some hocus pocus. This is the real deal. It will happen. Oh my G-D what have you done???

Dr Day said in his 1969 talk "Everything is in Place and Non-one Can Stop Us Now" that the church would assist in the destruction of the church so as to clear the way for a one world religion. Think about it.

Why did the pedo priests not get run right out of the church by the bishops?

Why was the penalty imposed on pedo priests only the minor, if any penalty at all, of being moved on to some other unsuspecting community of believers where they would continue pedo'ing the local kids?

Unless of course, it was to bring further disgrace upon the church and to teach each local community not trust the church.

Just doing their bit from the inside.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Why do you think they do not repent and confess ? it's not just "Thats just it" as you think.

They (priests) do repent and confess directly to God as THEY are not normal Minions and don't need the conduit of higher office or lavishly embroidered robes and peculiar headgear that define them.
edit on 11-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

They (priests) do repent and confess directly to God as THEY are not normal Minions and don't need the conduit of higher office or lavishly embroidered robes and peculiar headgear that define them.

No, even the Pope goes to confession, as should all priests.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-2-2019 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

No, even the Pope goes to confession, as should all priests.

www.youtube.com...

lunacy

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

When priests and nuns remove themselves from being what God intended, why should we be surprised that they would try to venture back but not knowing how to do it in a proper way without growing up learning along the way? One cannot deny one's humanity as God intended.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This corrupt organisation will fall apart soon. I just hope people aren't dumb enough to leave it and become protestant fundamentalists. This whole religion needs to die already.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted byvethumanbeing

How come you know soo much about the Catholic church, Priests and the Pope…

Required reading lol perhaps…?

- JC

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted byvethumanbeing

How come you know soo much about the Catholic church, Priests and the Pope…Required reading lol perhaps…?
- JC

It is part of my (familiarized) natural landscape otherwise I'd be blindly tripping over their tree roots.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
This corrupt organisation will fall apart soon. I just hope people aren't dumb enough to leave it and become protestant fundamentalists. This whole religion needs to die already.

All of Organized Religion needs to re-examined. It is Corruption Incorporated 101 regarding abuse of power, robbery of resources *gold/gems/land* enslavery of poor 3rd world peoples. Not sure about Mormon Dollars; they seem to have a system that enriches from within but you had better reproduce!
edit on 14-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: Malak777

When priests and nuns remove themselves from being what God intended, why should we be surprised that they would try to venture back but not knowing how to do it in a proper way without growing up learning along the way? One cannot deny one's humanity as God intended.

I think I know what you are saying. Statistically only 50% of the clergy are celebate; so what are they venturing back from or to; we are intended to reproduce as a specie regardless of Catholic affiliation (Priests/Nuns do not participate in ritualized castration practices).
edit on 14-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
All of Organized Religion needs to re-examined. It is Corruption Incorporated 101 regarding abuse of power, robbery of resources *gold/gems/land* enslavery of poor 3rd world peoples. Not sure about Mormon Dollars; they seem to have a system that enriches from within but you had better reproduce!

Yes…it’s totally corrupt to the core imo…

Btw – The Mormons wear protective (saintly) underwear lol…which must be warn at all times…except bed time…So their reproduction rate is slightly lower than normal…

The Mormon split off group on the other hand, practices having more than one wife…so they are reproducing like wild fire….

- JC

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join