It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roman Catholic Church has less spiritual credibility than a brothel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I'll say it for you: God. There and I'm not even religious

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

At the beginning of Revelation Jesus warns the Churches not to go corrupt on Him. If there was no concern this would happen then Jesus would not have made it such an important feature of NT Scripture. It is clearly paramount that the Word survives intact and is not corrupted,

www.desiringgod.org...

Jesus' Messages to the Seven Churches Two of the seven churches get only commendations from Jesus and no criticisms: the church at Smyrna (2:8ff.) and the church at Philadelphia (3:7ff.).

One of the churches gets only criticism and no commendations: the church at Laodicia (3:14ff.).

But four of the churches get mixed reviews. Jesus approves some things and he disapproves of others: the churches at Ephesus (2:1ff.), Pergamum (2:12ff.), Thyatira (2:18ff.) and Sardis (3:1ff.). And all four Jesus calls to repent and threatens terrible things if they don't. For example, to Ephesus: " . . . else I am coming to you, and will remove your lamp stand" (2:5); to Pergamum: "I will make war against them with the sword of my mouth" (2:16); to Thyatira: "I will cast her upon a bed of sickness . . . " (2:22); to Sardis: "If you will not wake up I will come like a thief and you will not know at what hour I come upon you" (3:3). These are all merciful warnings to wake the churches up. They are all mixed—not that there is any perfect church—but these are evidently so badly mixed that their very existence is threatened.

Yep, Jesus hates it when his own Churches go all corrupt on Him. His language is far more severe than mine, but I thought I would leave the best bit until last.

We all have a sword in our mouths to fight with. Jesus is here telling us to use our mouths like a sword if we care enough to tell the Church off when it become perverted.

Revelation 2:15-16 "Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth."

Notice the word "hate" - which thing He "hates".

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I'll say it for you: God. There and I'm not even religious

Yes, but to a Jewish person you will be slightly offensive that's all. Knowing this, I do not do it because they are my friends and I have no wish to offend them.

I already wrote earlier why I do that. I don't expect others to. It is because I am very immersed in Jewish cutlure as an important interest in my life, very important for me. Do we offend those we must do business with? Seems a little odd to expect to do business with a businessperson and tread all over what you know are their cultural sensitivities. That is no way to begin acultural and business relationship is it. That is my reasoniung and it is important I remember it.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777
Hey Mr Pope,

I haver zero respect left for the Roman Cathoilic Church. Sorry, Major Tom, but you didn't make the grade. Take a long hard look at what you are now and what you have been through all of history.

You're the crooked cross, you crooks. You chose right there. You disgust me. You are like the worst monsters on the planet pretending to be the holiest. Why bother having any pretence at worshipping the G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when you dare to behave so profanely before HIM? You are in big trouble for sure. Now your judgement is upon you for all the abominations you have brought on the earth, you sick puppy.

Guys, look at how they behave:

Nuns as sex slaves, child abusing rapist priests, Vatican bank doing deals with Saudi Arabia (money, not spiritual stuff at all), the Inquisition, burning of all the women as witches, pretending to bring life but giving death entry to all the indigenous people of the earth (letting the colonizers and slave traders in under the guise of missions), capitulating with Hitler, Mussolini, now China, on and on their evil stretches.

Let me tell you Western nations. You better bring the law upon them because we are all watching. They must be investigated and held to account. If you do not then G-D surely will do it for you and HE will look at you with the same EYE IN THE SKY for being so corrupt you can't even uphold basic law.

I woke up this morning feeling so disgusted with the Roman Catholic Church. You know at the beginning of Revelation where Jesus curses them for their iniquities? I see how clearly He was right about that.

We are in serious trouble. That is why we are beginning to fall. I see all the signs. This is as serious as it gets. All hell will come to us if we carry on like this. I see only doom and can't even be bothered with this any more. Yeah, I have a bit of fun in my own life, innocent fun, to pass the hours as I watch death riding into town, but it is no longer worth putting any effort in to this corrupt thing. It is casting our pearls before swine.

I honestly see no hope because we are moving in the wrong direction faster and faster. The elite are heaping their own demise upon themselves. It will be they who fall furthest. Believe it there is nowhere to fall when you are at the bottom of their hierarchy. You know who they are and what they are when you are there. When you are vulnerable and abused you know who the devil is then.

I will never be able to respect the Roman Catholic Church again in my life time for what it has done. May be a good idea, Mr Pope, is for you lot to get it sorted before your Master returns. He will surely cast you into the Lake of Fire if He finds you like this. You are worse than the worst pagans you sorcerors perverted instead of converted.

If I was you guys I would be quaking at the knees and #ing myself for what is coming upon me. I have seen what is coming upon you. It has already begun. You have zero spiritual credibility left. Everyone just looks at you like a Nazi capitulating, sex abusing pedo, slave trading, torturing Demon pretending to be holy. You seem to have forgotten you are accountable to the Father, the G-D of Abraham if you call on Jesus' Name. May I encourage you to read Revelation and the OT Judgements on Israel to clearly understand what G-D does to those who abuse HIM, because that is what you are doing big time.

Jesus warned clearly not to abuse the children. He said it would be better that you have a millstone tied around you and sunk to the bottom of the ocean. This is not some hocus pocus. This is the real deal. It will happen. Oh my G-D what have you done???

Quite simply because Paul bastardised the true religion of Islam and sold it to the masses as christianity. Now all the christians have an excuse to sin even though Jesus never once claimed to be the son of God.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

What you do is not "speaking up" it's condemning and spewing hate. If I would be in touch with a Jesus impersonator who hates a lot the first thing I'd do is question the real identity.
Sad and hurt because so many left him, sure. But hate? Jesus? Never.

edit on 6-2-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here in India we had nuns giving Orals to the Fathers and the priests so that they could receive the "Holy milk". I wish I was joking

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Luke 18

10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ 13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ 14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

While it is permissible in your religion to call out sin for what it is, I believe there are scriptures pertaining to self-righteousness and presupposing gods wrath on anyone. It could even be likened to false prophecy, and you know what scripture says about that.

It is true the Catholic church has a pandemic of sexual crimes on their hands, but just because they're laundry has been and is being aired publicly, does not by any means absolve the protestant denominations of the same crimes. Perhaps protestants would be better served to take heed they don't continue to fall into the same snare, and have their own laundry aired in public. Perhaps turning your "eye in the sky" upon yourself might serve you better.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yea, that old whore still like to pretend it a young virgin who can wear white to a wedding.

No different then the Mohammed claiming to have a big penis while marrying a six year old, because he could never please a real woman.

Right?

edit on 6-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It is out of respect for any Jews who might read so they know that I am considering them and respecting them. If there were no Jews I would be happy to use the whole word. However, I totally respect Jews as the Olive Tree from where my own faith came (Jesus was a Torah Jew). I have prayed at the Wall with the Jews. I pray to the same G-D.

Yeah I'm curious as well about the G-D. You sound like a self hating Christian, an apologist. Without going into "it was ordained that Jesus be crucified" the Hebrews and Romans were both complicit in executing Jesus.

BTW my belief is that the demiurge rules this planet - hence why theirs no justice and so much evil in institutionalized religion.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is out of respect for any Jews who might read so they know that I am considering them and respecting them. If there were no Jews I would be happy to use the whole word. However, I totally respect Jews as the Olive Tree from where my own faith came (Jesus was a Torah Jew). I have prayed at the Wall with the Jews. I pray to the same G-D.

I had never herd of this before. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

originally posted by: Malak777

Quite simply because Paul bastardised the true religion of Islam and sold it to the masses as christianity. Now all the christians have an excuse to sin even though Jesus never once claimed to be the son of God.

lol Christianity predates islam by hundreds of years

when asked if He were Son of God Jesus replied 'I am' (Mk 14:61-62).

the Catholic church has fed more hungry, clothed more naked, educated more ignorant, and housed more homeless than any organization in human history.
what a handful of priests has done is abominable and unforgivable, and yes his holiness should be ashamed of them and of the church's lack of response; but this does not negate the two thousand years of goodness the church has produced.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"Repent! The end is near!"

I will as soon as I'm finished having my Corn Flakes

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Are there any Catholics out there that can answer this question?

Question -- If it is true that one in authority can forgive another's sin/s in Catholicism, then is it also reasonable to assume that the same authorities can forgive each other of the same sins? A priest can forgive one in good standing in the faith of Catholicism. Is not a priest of greater authority in the kingdom of God then those who are not? I assume they believe they are by the pampering from their sheep who believe they are.

So in my understanding the ones in authority hold all the special privileges of salvation and when one in authority does wrong all that is necessary is for another to forgive the sin and everything is okay with God. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It is because I am very immersed in Jewish cutlure as an important interest in my life, very important for me. Do we offend those we must do business with? Seems a little odd to expect to do business with a businessperson and tread all over what you know are their cultural sensitivities. That is no way to begin acultural and business relationship is it.

Um yeah. So you have Jewish friends and business associates therefore you feel compelled to show respect. But some of the other people in this thread have friends, relatives, and business associates who are Roman Catholics, and you expect us to disrespect Roman Catholicism as much as you disrespect Roman Catholicism. Let that sink in.

See Dershowitz story is also an Israel story.
edit on 6-2-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Catholic Church is out here pimpin these hoes and nuns cuh!

Vatican Clarifies Pope on Issue of 'Sexual Slavery' of Nuns.

I wonder if MSM will cover this. You go, investigate and see how long, wide and i'm stopping cuz of innuendo. But are ready to burn anyone to ground that has the scarlet lettering of "sexual assault"
edit on 6-2-2019 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2019 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

On page one the op, Malak777, posts a bbc link.... is that MSM?
edit on 6-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Simple! Any and all organized religions are a cult.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

Not to defend the evils that have been perpetrated in the name of Christianity, but... seriously? Islam? The ideology of evil incarnate?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

the Catholic church has fed more hungry, clothed more naked, educated more ignorant, and housed more homeless than any organization in human history.
what a handful of priests has done is abominable and unforgivable, and yes his holiness should be ashamed of them and of the church's lack of response; but this does not negate the two thousand years of goodness the church has produced.

Hmmn.... Would *all that good* be in penitence for their sins of abuse?

Unfortunately the abused do not get over it as easily..... if only they could.

*The church's lack of response*? Isnt that down to the Head of the church?

And that would be the Pope himself!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join