It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Woman and Minority Jobs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump had better pray the huge economic bubble doesn't burst before the election then.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: matafuchs

Last Employment report: 300,000 new jobs, 500,000 part time job added, -200,000 full time jobs lost.

Eventually the truth of everything will come to the open and it won't be pretty. This is the falsest economy in history.

Interesting.
From your numbers I see a net gain of 100,000 full time, and half a million part times jobs added.
Simple math.
That is 300,000 full time jobs added to the economy.
Now I know math = logic, and pure logic dosn't equate out to the real world always.
So 600,000 jobs of the full or part time variety.

You cannot spin it as a loss.
You discredit yourself with your numbers.

Math is indeed based on logic, and there is a difference between a quantitative gain and a qualitative gain. Part time is no more equivalent to a full time job than 2 is equivalent to 4.

There is a loss of 200,000 full time jobs. You know, the sort you need to feed a family and pay and mortgage.

There is a gain of 500,000 part time jobs. As somone who is semi-retired, I know part time work can sometimes pay more than full time work in other sectors and other levels. But, as a rule, part time jobs are less secure and less well paid than full time jobs.

You have to spin that as a gain because, qualitatively, that's the only certain way to see it as such.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join