It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Woman and Minority Jobs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

What color is the sky in this fantasyland... are the unicorns still crapping soft serve ice cream... 🤔

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He was gonna be re-elected in 2020 anyway.
Just LOOK at the opposition.

NOBODY is voting democrat. Not even the usual suspects on ats. Even they’re not that stupid.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

As Reagan used to ask, "do you feel better financially?" No.

You must have been on government assistance then. Everyone who works for a living is making more money now.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Big Trump rally announced for next Monday February 11th in El Paso Texas at the border barrier.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 2/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

The GOP, had no problem with Clinton/Whitewater going on for over 7 years, and only one indictment. Muller/Russia, over 200 criminal counts, and 37 people/Businesses indicted. Also what 5 people, going to prison? Keep drinking Trumpaid.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

you know what, during the whole SOTU I didn't see Hirono clap or stand, well until you posted that pic of the people in white

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

She is Hillary with a military record no? Not even close to far left.She also attached herself to the Bern...She resigned from the DNC chair for a reason and I do not think it was her choice.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

you know what? show us one indictment that is related to Russian collusion

here is one more thing, if there were to be a an investigation into every politician in your country imagine the amount of indictments you will see, but then again that will never happen unless they are Trump appointees

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Exactly... if you’re going “marlin fishing” and all you reel in are a couple “trout” was your “deep sea excursion” really a success... 🤔

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: SwissMarked

The GOP, had no problem with Clinton/Whitewater going on for over 7 years, and only one indictment. Muller/Russia, over 200 criminal counts, and 37 people/Businesses indicted. Also what 5 people, going to prison? Keep drinking Trumpaid.

You’re really having a hard time aren’t you?
It’s ok, there’s only six years left now, nearly at the end.
Nobody ‘colluded’ with the Russians to get the President elected, it’s all been a big ruse to keep the small minds from going insane because the person they voted for didn’t win.

Hang in there. You’ll make it.

(It’s HIGHLY likely to stay Republican in 2024 as well)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

What a bold statement for your thread. The numbers he has put up do fall in line to suggest he would win. But let us just imagine that the far left media dumps the 2-3 chosen ones (Kamala, Booker, elizabeth) and goes for a much more viable candidate. Let's just say......Tulsi Gabbard

As you can tell by my sig obviously I was going in this direction.
Do you think Trump would fair well against her?

The DNC has been attacking her lately because she's not progressive enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
How about the Democrats at the president s state of the union address? Dressed in all white just like the old days. Only thing missing were the hoods.

I saw one hood, it was shaped like a hijab.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The MSM does such a good job of ignoring good things, most of what President Trump cited as accomplishments were total surprises to a lot of liberals. Some had to go to their daddy, CNN.com (fact checker), to see if Trump was making shi't up.

Did you see the smug looks and the head shaking going on when he talked about black unemployment being at an all time low? It was like they would rather watch blacks remain dependent. Their reaction was like "How dare a white man help blacks." These democrats have been losing it since 2016's election (longer but that's when it became the worst of the worst) and you'd think after 2 years they would find a way to counter with policy or something, but they keep taking their standards down another notch.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

IF we happened to live in some Disney fairy tale you would be right.

FACT: the FBI is a corrupt, rogue agency with a long history of deceit and terrorism.

Like I always say - put a fox in the henhouse and you'll have chicken for dinner every time. ~ John Herod

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
When I finally watched it today, I did not expect to see how strong the SOTU address was, nor that contra to last year’s some democrats were reacting positively.
a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No it’s the opposite. They are attacking her because she was against the deep state led proxy war in syria. The neo cons don’t like that.
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Quality has always been an issue my dude, with that i agree. The damn kids today, day-yum!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

then maybe start on the clintons and obama really clean the place up

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's the type of jobs you add; low paying service jobs at retail and restaurants is not what America needed.
Manufacturing jobs is really where it is at, and it's true trade polices and super cheap labor sent many products to China.
So to be picking that back up, well Obama said it couldn't be done, and Trump has strong armed his way back to that to some degree. A democrat could reverse the trend just by playing nice with our allies, that doesn't even factor in China.
And if are going to build something on the cheap let's at least do it in North America, so Mexico, or even Canada when their dollar is down to .70 cents against the USD.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What gets me about the SOTU is how the identity politicians in white's greatest cheering was for themselves.
Not when he spoke about things they claim to care about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join