It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Always Been Dirty’: Nearly Every Organization Associated With Trump Under Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LunaticPandora
a reply to: LDragonFire

The popular vote means nothing.

Our system is the EC.

3 million people in California don't get to call the shots for the nation. Especially since they let illegals vote there.

California has 12.1% of the USA population (39.5m out of 325.7m) and 10.2% of the Electoral College (55 out of 538). So California is getting a bit screwed and is getting under-represented at the moment.

In any case, what 3 million are you talking about? And can you link to any legit info that shows how many illegals voted in California?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: whywhynot

If Trump is convicted of a treasonable offense, then the sentence is likely to be somewhat more severe than jail time.

Do you even know a little about what you are commenting on? What punishment are you saying is possible.

Treason, United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well then, if Wiki says so it must be true. Laughing out loud, you guys are breathless kooks.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: LunaticPandora

The popular vote means nothing.

Our system is the EC.

3 million people in California don't get to call the shots for the nation. Especially since they let illegals vote there.

California has 12.1% of the USA population (39.5m out of 325.7m) and 10.2% of the Electoral College (55 out of 538). So California is getting a bit screwed and is getting under-represented at the moment.

In any case, what 3 million are you talking about? And can you link to any legit info that shows how many illegals voted in California?

Since the EC was in effect when Cali asked to join the USA they don’t have much validity to their complaint. However, good news, all they have to do is sponsor and gather the necessary votes for a Constitutional Amendment and they can do away with it. Good luck with that. Until then suck it up.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Seems like a lot of smoke for there to be no fire. Trump knew nothing about Russia just about everyone he hired did.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

People who are guilty, or paid to find dirt on someone, by people who are guilty, will generate investigations. It's easy for prosecutors to launch investigations. That's what they do for a living, after all.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Trump did and is still doing a good job of placing people in the SunLight and letting them fry 😎

Lots of exposed double-agents, traitors, implants, and operatives now 😎

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

I wish someone could remind me how many people around Hillary have been indicted!

Over 7 years of Whitewater, the GOP, had no problem with though only one indictment was produced.

You know what the president did though last week that was the most disturbing? The fact The president the United States, had the audacity to try and discredit more military advisers. He told them they "need to go back to school"! To insult these men who have risked there lives and studied the enemy, is disgraceful!

Mr Trump, was given a "small loan of a Million dollars" and it never stopped!

There are two types in the military command, you'll only understand that once you get high rank and leave the military.
One is one that makes money off on long and prolonging wars. The other ones that have the balls tell their kids, war is a racket, you want to join, then join. I did. But always remember to be proud of being an American soldier, that is your shadow in life.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump did and is still doing a good job of placing people in the SunLight and letting them fry 😎

Lots of exposed double-agents, traitors, implants, and operatives now 😎

Yeah and thank God he buried Nuclear Man on the Moon!! All hail trump all hail trump !!!! Bringing back 8 tracks was the best thing he ever did!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Probably not at all related to all the kicking and screaming didn't accomplish jack #.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I think you are upset because you aren't getting your way. It's hilarious, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He is a businessman with his hands in everything, some of the things he is invested in are not too legit.

Is that what being a business man is in the USA, sounds like you are describing a Mafia boss, is he into waste disposal also

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

but even if they do, does it justify the apparent wrong doings of the current president?

Yes. It justifies severe crackdowns and tribunal executions for treason/sedition/insurrection.

That's where my support lays.

And just to debunk your narrative, Trump hasn't been arrested either. Nor has he been accused of any crime. No accusations at all, actually, from anyone serious.

The entire Russia narrative is debunked. Give it up

And per the FBI report, Clinton broke the law. period. She committed espionage via grossly negligent mishandling of SCI. No intent required, per the statute. I guess storing SCI in a non-SCIF is standard procedure for you guys though huh?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I really like to laugh at these threads,you all forget that every evil President Trump did in the past, he did as a Democrat.

Also it was New York Democrats let him get away with it.

That is a fact

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

We can tell this is the truth by the number and urgency of your responses trying to excuse Trump.

That’s the best you got? You’re really looking to me? Very boring.

On the contrary, chr0naut is being very observant...no doubt chr0naut has come to a similar conclusion as I did, and long before Trump was a subject of being a presidential candidate...in short, Trump has a criminal bent much of his life, much of it required trampling on little people, just so he could make money...he is a human turd....OMG, did I just say that ?
Yes I did, because I know what he has done....check it ALL out, don't rush now, it will take a long while.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People who are guilty, or paid to find dirt on someone, by people who are guilty, will generate investigations. It's easy for prosecutors to launch investigations. That's what they do for a living, after all.

Yes but how do you spin this into Hillary Benghazi warblegarble?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Just because you say it has been debunked doesn't make it true. Oh if only JBurns was the one true arbiter of truth as you seem to believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hillary was never convicted, President Trump has not either,

But President Trumps people have.. How many got immunity?

How many have died on Trumps side?

How many have died on the Clinton side......

If I killed folks that had dirt on me, I would not be convicted either.
edit on 6-2-2019 by thedigirati because: Cause I can

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

‘Always Been Dirty’: Nearly Every Organization Associated With Trump Under Investigation

Bonespur's failures...

www.ranker.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Just because you say it has been debunked doesn't make it true. Oh if only JBurns was the one true arbiter of truth as you seem to believe.

So, you can show it happened? Please show everyone. As it currently stands, it is not true.

Oh you are gonna say the report is not out, so we don't know yet.

I presume you should have said you still have hope, instead of stating false factss

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Wayfarer

So, you can show it happened? Please show everyone. As it currently stands, it is not true.

Oh you are gonna say the report is not out, so we don't know yet.

I presume you should have said you still have hope, instead of stating false factss

You can't blow raspberries at me and hope to get some kind of real response. You pretty much answered your own query already (the investigation isn't over yet so to claim to have conclusive insider information is just patently silly and disingenuous). I mean, I know this is a conspiracy forum and we've got our share of full-tilt crazies here but at some point we have to stand firm on basic logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join