It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Always Been Dirty’: Nearly Every Organization Associated With Trump Under Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lock her up!!
Lock her up!!
Lock her up!!

Trumps supporters would shout at his campaign rallies, crocked Hillary has never been arrested for any thing amid countless investigations at state, Federal and Congressional level many of these investigations carried out by republican controlled congress. Some would say these investigations against Clinton were political witch hunts, considering there have been no arrests, this is a strong argument to make.

Trump- claims witch hunt against him but is it really?

President Trump has agreed to shut down his embattled personal charity and to give away its remaining money amid allegations that he used the foundation for his personal and political benefit, New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood announced Tuesday.

Underwood said that the Donald J. Trump Foundation is dissolving as her office pursues its lawsuit against the charity, Trump and his three eldest children.

The suit, filed in June, alleged “persistently illegal conduct” at the foundation, which Trump began in 1987. Underwood is continuing to seek more than $2.8 million in restitution and has asked a judge to ban the Trumps temporarily from serving on the boards of other New York nonprofit organizations.

The Washington Post
This seems like crocked behavior from Trump and his oldest children, nothing like that happened to the Clinton's. did it?

I know I know if your educated by fake news right wing media you just know the Clinton's are all powerful Omnipotent forces of evil and control the FBI, CIA, Congress, and the local dog catchers, but even if they do, does it justify the apparent wrong doings of the current president?

A federal judge finalized the $25 million settlement between President Trump and students of his now shuttered Trump University on Monday, with New York's attorney general claiming “victims of Donald Trump’s fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve.”

The order from U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel — the same Indiana-born judge Trump called biased because of his "Mexican heritage" — comes a year after he first approved the settlement. It marks the end of two class-action lawsuits and a civil lawsuit from New York accusing Trump of "swindling thousands of Americans out of millions of dollars through Trump University," in the words of New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

"This settlement marked a stunning reversal by President Trump, who for years refused to compensate the victims of his sham university," Schneiderman said in a statement.

USATODAY
This is only two examples where Trump admitted to wrong so we will see how the rest of the investigations turn out.

Lock him up?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Don’t care even a little

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

We can tell this is the truth by the number and urgency of your responses trying to excuse Trump.

edit on 5/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I wish someone could remind me how many people around Hillary have been indicted!

Over 7 years of Whitewater, the GOP, had no problem with though only one indictment was produced.

You know what the president did though last week that was the most disturbing? The fact The president the United States, had the audacity to try and discredit more military advisers. He told them they "need to go back to school"! To insult these men who have risked there lives and studied the enemy, is disgraceful!

Mr Trump, was given a "small loan of a Million dollars" and it never stopped!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If Trump is convicted of a treasonable offense, then the sentence is likely to be somewhat more severe than jail time.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

We can tell this is the truth by the number and urgency of your responses trying to excuse Trump.

That’s the best you got? You’re really looking to me? Very boring.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If Trump is convicted of a treasonable offense, then the sentence is likely to be somewhat more severe than jail time.

Do you even know a little about what you are commenting on? What punishment are you saying is possible.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

I know, look at your posting history, it's like a broken record...

edit on 5/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Do you even know a little about what you are commenting on? What punishment are you saying is possible.

Treason, United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 5/2/2019 by chr0naut because: Fixed the link

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Your link goes to whywhynot's profile
Are you saying that member is the definition of treason ?
I would say that someone that is not a US citizen always posting on US politics is a little closer to that definition .
Collusion at the least.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It is very telling that the press concern themselves with his affairs as a private citizen, yet have spent little to no time on the affairs of those who were in charge of the country at the time, his political opponent (who has held positions in government for much of her adult life), and those running the state machinery.

Former CIA and FBI and opposition apparatchiks are given wide berth in the press. Former FBI director and proven liar, John Brennan, gives his sordid opinions on MSNBC. Speaking truth to power, it seems, means giving power a platform from which to spout their propaganda.

They’ll do this to every private citizen who threatens the state and surveillance bureaucracy. And you cheer it on.

edit on 5-2-2019 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

Not to be "that guy", but the OP also authored this thread pre-election:

Why I think Hilary will win

edit on 5-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

no, this is the same unsubstantiated crap regurgitated over and over again

prove it or shuttup..

America is tired of the nonsense and the media fanning the flames

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
That is why he was elected.

Because he drives the media and the liberals crazy.

Never enjoyed watching the SOTU til Trump.

Watching Nancy smack her dentures in disgust.

This is gold...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Your link goes to whywhynot's profile
Are you saying that member is the definition of treason ?
I would say that someone that is not a US citizen always posting on US politics is a little closer to that definition .
Collusion at the least.

Oops, fixed the link.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

I didn't vote and Hillary did win the popular vote, hard to predict the Electoral College

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Don’t care even a little

Precisely.

no, this is the same unsubstantiated crap regurgitated over and over again

prove it or shuttup..

America is tired of the nonsense and the media fanning the flames

'America' is tired...

You seem to forget that the media, and the Democrat supporters, are also 'America', and that your particular political slant may very well be in the minority because there are very many more who are 'on the fence', politically, as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The popular vote means nothing.

Our system is the EC.

3 million people in California don't get to call the shots for the nation. Especially since they let illegals vote there.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Seems to me that Democrats are siccing investigators on Anything that Trump ever set his hands on. He is a businessman with his hands in everything, some of the things he is invested in are not too legit. Our public colleges and school systems always try to convince the kids to go to college to get a better job. I wasn't aware that Subway was a prestigious job. Lots of graduates of college wind up just working regular jobs and wind up with a high college loan debt. Maybe these kids should sue the school systems that steered them to go to college, and the colleges that constantly reassure them their money is being well spent with illigitimate promises of prestige and wealth.

I see a lot of problems with our education system in this country causing financial harm to many of the young.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join