It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Warren Claimed To Be AMERICAN INDIAN In Her Application For The State Bar Of Texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Lysergic

Why anyone would consider their skin color an insult i will never understand, well except for those blue people.

Exhibit A: "ORANGE Man Bad"

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

debating doesn't place value into anything if you knew me you would know I am against Liberal-Identity politics and its self-victimisation, racism, in this case, is just expressions of the social ideological constructs of race which have a specific institutional foundation that became rooted in its power structures

surprisingly to you maybe, I am also against the inherent notion of "collective white guilt" or any type of "collective guilt"

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: IAMTAT

Who cares

Ever watch the tour de france or other bike races?

Warren is there to create draft, there to receive headwinds and give shelter to the racer who sprints at the end.

Warren never will be president, but she is great for drawing fire.

She is not the only one.

Just my 2 cents.

Makes no sense. When its down to the one nominee, then they face all the scrutiny.

Less time, less funds for attack ads and an electorate that pays less attention.

Yes, there is an advantage to not coming out early.

Did you not watch the 2016 election?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Who cares

Ever watch the tour de france or other bike races?

Warren is there to create draft, there to receive headwinds and give shelter to the racer who sprints at the end.

Warren never will be president, but she is great for drawing fire.

She is not the only one.

Just my 2 cents.

Well, I agree, she will never be President NOW.
She screwed the pooch.

She was never going to be President ever.
Partisanship aside, that is is just political reality.

She serves a purpose, but not going to be Potus.

Early runners draw fire and resources.

I don't see how that many resources were drawn upon to destroy her run.

She did all the heavy lifting, herself.

You still don't get it.

As poor a candidate as she is, she would still beat Trump in 2020.

I "get" that you must be delusional.

Objective.

Trump's core base remains intact as the crowd on ATS shows, but at the absolute height of his popularity he lost the popular vote by a historic margin and only won the electoral college by 70k votes spread over three states.

Now his popularity has dropped off a cliff, never seen the numbers he had when he won AND

The States That Elected Trump Have Turned Against Him
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania made Trump president. This year, Democrats won all the major races in those states.
www.thenation.com...

Democrats are competing with themselves for 2020.

I recommend you hold on to your own delusions if they comfort you.

I question that since we know about ballot harvesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: seagull

I like the one I've been hearing relatively recently, "colonizer."

"Pale Face" was always kind of catchy.

edit on 8-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I like the one I've been hearing relatively recently, "colonizer."

"Pale Face" was always kind of catchy.

Scalp donor too...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Really?

I'll see if I can find a list for you.

Cracker is sooo 1960's...
Of course, I'm a 1960's model myself so... OK, I'm soooo very offended!!! Grrr!!*

(*you can tell, because I used exclamation points!!)

Just teasin'.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Honkey
Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Extorris

To be honest, I don't see the United States presidency as a popularity contest.

There is a distance between your view and every past Presidential election ever.

Not advocating that popularity is more important than competency, it isn't, but lack of popularity is why HRC lost, despite being otherwise competent and qualified.

Like it or not come November 8th 2020 the vast majority of voters will vote how they feel about a candidate.

No, I beg to differ that is not why HRC lost (it might be in your mind though). She lost because she denigrated half the population of the voting public by calling them "deplorables", then, failed to campaign in the interior of the country to explain her platform, and her platform of hate simply didn't make for a good reason to give her access to the big red button.

Aka She was not popular. What are you confused about?
Even with her miserable popularity she still won the popular vote by a historic margin.
And that was when Trump was at his highest popularity rating ever. It has sunk to unprecedented consistent lows since then. All Democrats need to do is not run Hillary Clinton. Hell they could run your mailman and crush Trump in 2020.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Y'know, I'd actually forgotten that one...!!

When I was in elementary school, I heard that one more than once. Never directed at me, as I got along with most everyone that wasn't attempting to bully me.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Honkey
Lol

"White Trash" is still very popular.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

She lied in government forms to get funding that doesn't belong to her. She also studied law, she should know better. Not to mention that no First Nation/Native American would write "American Indian" describing themselves. This is ground to debar her, and throw her in prison. People have been thrown in prison for lying in government forms.
edit on 8-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Is that the reason why every rally that Hillary was in was for the most part empty, meanwhile Trump's rallies were full, and people were still waiting outside?...

You forget your idols have been caught talking about using illegal tactics to get "illegal votes." From busing people from poll booth, to poll booth, and even to other states, to making it easier for illegals and non-citizens to vote, to still having dead people vote democrat, to having more votes than the entire population living in the area... But yeah, keep deluding yourself that Hillary won the popular vote fair and square...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm curious. When a person says they are "White", "Black", "Indian", "Swedish", etc...aren't they saying that that label is the majority of what they are? I mean...I'm 50% Polish, 25% German and 25% Mutt. I say "I'm Polish". I don't say I'm less than 1% Mexican.

And if that is so...Warren knew 100% that she wasn't majority Indian. And if that is true, then isn't listing nationality, race, etc. as Indian on a legal document...fraud?

fraud
/frôd/
noun
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

synonyms: fraudulence, sharp practice, cheating, swindling, trickery, artifice, deceit, deception, double-dealing, duplicity, treachery, chicanery, skulduggery, imposture, embezzlement; More

And finally...drum roll please...if she committed fraud shouldn't she be fired and banned from running for President?

edit on 9-2-2019 by QuittingHeaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Is that the reason why every rally that Hillary was in was for the most part empty, meanwhile Trump's rallies were full, and people were still waiting outside?...

Correct. She was not entertaining.

You forget your idols have been caught talking about using illegal tactics to get "illegal votes."

Who are my idols?

But yeah, keep deluding yourself that Hillary won the popular vote fair and square...

Claiming that over two million people risked 10 years in prison to fraudulently cast their vote is delusional.

The clearest case of Voter Fraud I have seen in my life is unfolding in North Carolina right now and it was a GOP operation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join