It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump 2019 State of the Union Address

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I felt sorry for trump. He looked like he did on "The Apprentice" ...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The fact that so many people are opposed to this simple statement proves you don't actually care about unity. You just want the Left to bend over and take whatever the Right wants to give.

Are you sure it’s not the other way around ?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Aphorism

white to show solidarity for women's suffrage
They seemed to be about nothing but women in Congress and late te abortions. Really sad.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Get this one -- no joke

.@AOC says Trump was unprepared and had no plan for the #SOTU

ROFLOL 🤣

What she meant was he didn’t talk about Climate Change which is going to end the world in 12 years . Lol

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

And again, the Left is no better than the Right. But as the President, Trump needs to set an example.

For the supposed Party of Personal Responsibility you guys are really going out of your way to defend Trump being uncivil before he even does anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm not Republican far from it, but you're full of crap if you don't see that the left are the aggressors and nothing he does will appease them. Well no not the left, the left's leadership and extreme left. I'm more left wing than Right but I cannot support the leaders on the left nor the extreme left that has hijacked the entire party. The left really has been the bad guys towards unity and no I do not think the president bending over and taking it up the ass by people clearly in the wrong is a sign of strength, nor will it bring any kind of positive unity. All it will show is that the media, extremists and politically corrupt can bully their way into getting what they want.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
FYI: Big Trump rally announced for next Monday February 11th in El Paso Texas at the border barrier.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I'm not Republican far from it, but you're full of crap if you don't see that the left are the aggressors and nothing he does will appease them. Well no not the left, the left's leadership and extreme left. I'm more left wing than Right but I cannot support the leaders on the left nor the extreme left that has hijacked the entire party. The left really has been the bad guys towards unity and no I do not think the president bending over and taking it up the ass by people clearly in the wrong is a sign of strength, nor will it bring any kind of positive unity. All it will show is that the media, extremists and politically corrupt can bully their way into getting what they want.

The VAST majority of the dems ‘supporters’ feel this same way.
Dem supporters are the number one FASTEST shrinking minority in the country.
The President isn’t to ‘blame’ for that, the dEms are.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Big Trump rally announced for next Monday February 11th in El Paso Texas at the border barrier.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I'll be there video documenting it with a small crew, for the SW public access media. Livin the dream....
edit on 6-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Anyone notice, when Trump was speaking about the Nazi camps..

I know that it's most likely a coincidence but when those two fellows sat down, I wonder if it crossed their minds that they were sitting on something that was very similar to a swastika?

Erie huh?

I had noticed that fabric design in past SOTU gatherings... I believe the first time I noticed was one of the POTUS 44 speeches several years back

it is funny that 'someone' in the federal payroll has not brought the 'Swastika' pattern to the attention of a 'Higher Up'... or perhaps the 'deep state' is completely aware of the Chair-Seat-Fabric of the Balcony Chairs where the overflow seats are brought out when needed

...I had completely forgotten about 'seeing' hidden-in-plain-sight 'Swastikas' until your post reminded me...

Egad, those two Holocaust survivors must be chagrined to say the least....

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Trump said that Obama was born in Kenya and his presidency wasn't legitimate for YEARS. If he expects Democrats to just forget all about that, he has another thing coming. He constantly attacks the left on Twitter, and spews absolutely crazy things that fly in the face of common sense (climate change is a Chinese hoax, for example). Naturally, people are going to oppose him when he attacks people nonstop and lies CONSTANTLY. 7,589 as of December 31, according to fact checkers.
Why wouldn't people call him out for it?

I'm in no way saying that the left is innocent. Far from it. However, as Xcalibur254 has mentioned several times, Trump is the President of the US. Therefore, he is the leader of the entire country, and he is responsible for setting an example for others to follow. If he continues attacking people via twitter, why would anyone else stop doing the same thing?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Sheye

The Right, including Trump, spent eight years trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency. I didn't see him constantly trying the Right.

Once again, both sides are in the wrong. But Trump is our leader. If he wants unity he needs to set an example.

The fact that so many people are opposed to this simple statement proves you don't actually care about unity. You just want the Left to bend over and take whatever the Right wants to give.

Actually, I have been and am still hoping the Left will pull their heads out of their own collective asses and smell the opportunity Trump provides them. He has been pushed further right due their provocations. They were elected to represent and create legislation that benefits their voters, not simply hold our government hostage until the next election.

I want to see real negotiating. Yes, unity. Balance. Watching the SOTU it did seem like many on the left are confused. If they had not been so duplicitous the past 2 years, they could have been applauding more on real accomplishments and checking off their own list of wins.

As of this date...I am feeling the Left left me. None of them seem to have anything to offer at election time accept...we hate Trump and while we didn't get what we want...we hindered Trump and America by not giving an inch! Vote for me!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator
Stop making up nonsense. I'm calling you out on it.

I remember Trump entertained
birtherism for a while (it was Hillary's people who invented it during the 2008 campaign), but when did he say Obama's presidency was illegitimate? And when did he call global warming a "Chinese hoax"?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Stop making up nonsense. I'm calling you out on it.

I remember Trump entertained
birtherism for a while (it was Hillary's people who invented it during the 2008 campaign), but when did he say Obama's presidency was illegitimate? And when did he call global warming a "Chinese hoax"?

I love opportunities to educate people, thanks!

Birtherism: he first talked about it in 2011, and didn't admit he was wrong until 2016. He was still actively talking about it in 2015. That, by definition, is YEARS of saying Obama isn't from America.
That also, by definition, means he didn't think Obama's presidency was legit, that's the entire thought behind birtherism. If he wasn't born in America, he shouldn't be President. If he was actually born in Kenya (as birthers said), he would not have been able to be President, making his presidency illegitimate.

Whether or not Hillary's team made it up is irrelevant. That's like saying the only actually bad Nazi was the one who invented that way of thinking, everyone else was just copying what that guy said.
Birthers are idiots, regardless of who originally came up with it, and he's guilty of spewing those lies for about 5 years, at the least.
ETA: If anything, Hillary's team making it up might actually be worse for Trump, because that means he isn't just a liar, but he's a gullible one at that.

Global warming hoax: "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." - Donald Trump, in a tweet from November 6, 2012.

I'm actually surprised you haven't heard of the global warming thing, that's easily found, and is a very popular talking point around the insane things Trump says.

So....I'm not making up nonsense in any way, shape, or form. Just presenting FACTS about the President that show he may, in fact, be unfit for the job. (It's necessary to point out that no, I don't think Hillary is fit for the job either. Or most democrats, for that matter. But Trump is a crazy person).
edit on 6-2-2019 by narrator because: eta

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Listening to Abrams you'd think we were in 2008 or 2009 with the economy in free fall. Sorry Stacey, it's really not like that. Taking on Trump on the economy isn't going to work very well. Numbers don't lie and most Americans aren't going to fault Trump for the Economy right now.

Much of it didn't even make sense if you compared it to Trump's speech, but we are talking about the sole purpose to just spew the same narrative to the people who know nothing else.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Alot of his supporters are blind to his contradictions and wacky stuff he says. I think it comes down to how confident he is in saying those things.

Confidence and the fact that so many people read polarizing news.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I like how trump claimed we would be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for him.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I like how trump claimed we would be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for him.

We might have been. Don't you remember how last year everyone was terrified that a nuclear war could start, like any minute now? And then Trump opened up negotiations with North Korea and defused the situation. The usual crowd of bloodthirsty warmongers (like John McCain) were mad as hall that Trump was talking to Kim.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'll grant that Trump is given to hyperbole, but
so are his detractors. Speculating about Obama's birthplace does not equate to claiming his presidency is illegitimate. It's really not possible for his presidency to be illegitimate, unless you're prepared to argue the election results were phony.

As for "Global warming was created by and for the Chinese," well there's really no denying that China has benefitted greatly from the Green movement, insofar as most manufacturing has left the United States and Europe, and now occurs in China. (That's why their air pollution is so awful.)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying
(chopped)
Kamala Harris scowling at the mention of stopping cartels.

Kamala on the take too it seems 😎

Her face shows it 😎

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join