It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump 2019 State of the Union Address

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
My wife also noticed all those clan girls without hoods too.

It never occurred to me but I'm color blind. Is that the pelosi CisClan ©.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Here's an example of that "unity" that always seems to get floated when a Republican is in office.

Unity

No trolling there, right? No mocking there, right? Please spare me the whole spiel that this is a Trump only play.

The reality is that the left has opened itself to this mockery all by it's lonesome. Trump has just played on that. From the moment he won the presidency the left has shown it will never accept him.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They are gonna pour you coke or Pepsi, spring water isn't on the table. Besides a clever metaphor, what do you support? a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Aphorism

white to show solidarity for women's suffrage

Is that what it was for?

It reminded more of this:

At least they stood up for that picture. Funny that the only time they stood and clapped was when it involved them personally. Pretty pathetic

Anyone notice the look on Bernie's face when Trump spoke about communism? Man I wish I could have seen Cortez's face. When everyone was hooting, you can see people looking at her. It's so obvious lol.

Man this SotU was historical !

edit on 6-2-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Anyone notice, when Trump was speaking about the Nazi camps..

I know that it's most likely a coincidence but when those two fellows sat down, I wonder if it crossed their minds that they were sitting on something that was very similar to a swastika?

Erie huh?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

I straight up said the Left are no better. But Trump is the President and he's the one calling for unity. If he can't set an example why should he expect anyone to extend him an olive branch?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Aphorism

white to show solidarity for women's suffrage

Is that what it was for?

It reminded more of this:

At least they stood up for that picture. Funny that the only time they stood and clapped was when it involved them personally. Pretty pathetic

Anyone notice the look on Bernie's face when Trump spoke about communism? Man I wish I could have seen Cortez's face. When everyone was hooting, you can see people looking at her. It's so obvious lol.

Man this SotU was historical !

That was the only time she smiled. They all looked like they had turds before the address began. I think they got blocked every time they wanted to make noise because Trump would say something good that they couldn't boo. It was as epic as their sour faces.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Anyone notice, when Trump was speaking about the Nazi camps..

I know that it's most likely a coincidence but when those two fellows sat down, I wonder if it crossed their minds that they were sitting on something that was very similar to a swastika?

Erie huh?

WTF? Who chose that pattern for the chairs? Hermann Goering?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He's tried many times but the left has thrown # at him every time but he's fault and needs to just keep trying and not looking into other avenues to get things done after being rejected and blocked at every turn?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
is it just me
or were a few of the SPJ's missing?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No. He hasn't tried. From Day One he's used Twitter to troll and mock the Left. And then he acts surprised when the Left doesn't want to deal with him?

Once again, both sides are acting like children. But he's our leader. He's got to set the example if he expects anyone else to change.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So Stacey Abrams Democratic response was prerecorded in front of a blue screen for a looped audience, she never heard his speech to reply...just same old crap...geez that is sad the left can't even reply to what he said.

It's wasn't a very good attempt either. Abrams brought too much of herself into it.
She was also bashing the economy which was a pretty silly thing to take Trump on. Say what you will of Trump, you really can't bash him for the economy.

Listening to Abrams you'd think we were in 2008 or 2009 with the economy in free fall. Sorry Stacey, it's really not like that. Taking on Trump on the economy isn't going to work very well. Numbers don't lie and most Americans aren't going to fault Trump for the Economy right now.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Puppylove

No. He hasn't tried. From Day One he's used Twitter to troll and mock the Left. And then he acts surprised when the Left doesn't want to deal with him?

Once again, both sides are acting like children. But he's our leader. He's got to set the example if he expects anyone else to change.

From my perspective Trump doesn’t troll the left unless first trolled. He faced so much back lash and hatred on Twitter, not to mention blatant lies from the MSM, it really was his only recourse to use Twitter to fight back.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
What is Nancy pretending to read?

Muttering to herself and "reading" while he lays it out. Doubling down on the wall, too.

Glad I'm watching this.

Can't wait for the bad lip reading vid on this one

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Before day one and beyond he's been attacked by the left and msm more than any president or possibly person ever to the point of absurdity. He's only ever reacted in defense nothing he's done has been preemptive and the use of twitter is becsuse he clearly can't get a fair shake from the media, not even when giving the left things they tradionally support.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
In my experience, no one moves their jaw like that without being on a serious stimulant.

Pelosi is unquestionably high as *@#$.

Funny... That's the very first thing I thought about when it started... This woman enjoyed a few lines before showing up. Would explain her glassy eyes.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My new favorite quote, pulled from a cousins facebook post: "We have gotten so wrapped up in being democrats and republicans that we forgot how to be human".

If that doesn't create a feeling of shame over behaviors....

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
wow the white ladies didnt stand up on late stage abortion to be banned, did i miss something

No kidding. This blew my mind too. He explained it clearly... Have the baby then kill it... And they appear to be for that?

Just wow!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Was Bernie bringing up some tears there?

He's feeling the burn...

Maybe he should have gone with Preparation H instead.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

The Right, including Trump, spent eight years trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency. I didn't see him constantly trying the Right.

Once again, both sides are in the wrong. But Trump is our leader. If he wants unity he needs to set an example.

The fact that so many people are opposed to this simple statement proves you don't actually care about unity. You just want the Left to bend over and take whatever the Right wants to give.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join