It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump 2019 State of the Union Address

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
R/politics is in full melt down damage control screaming about "literal Nazis" and "incohearant speach" lol salt stocks must be going up by the millions

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
twitter.com... this should confuse them

I thought this was very funny.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the lack of white men in the background of Abrams speech?

I did. I'm sure that was intentional. They haven't figured out how that strategy didn't do them favors last Presidential Election.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

LOLLLL

Ohh man, I laughed hard at that one.

ETA: Spoiler, that was taken in the Pelosi household.
edit on 5-2-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

You owe me a keyboard.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
www.npr.org... lol NPR salty fact check of the SOTU

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Bernies reponse to SOTU lol he seems PISSSED

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Forget the rebutal. Lets wait and hear what Pelosi and Schumer has to say tomorrow. Lets see if Trump gets his wall monies.

Of course he won’t get his wall money. The dems are far too stubborn to open their eyes and their hearts to the real security needs of the American people, and they desperately don’t want to lose any voter base they may have with illegals.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Forget the rebutal. Lets wait and hear what Pelosi and Schumer has to say tomorrow. Lets see if Trump gets his wall monies.

Of course he won’t get his wall money. The dems are far too stubborn to open their eyes and their hearts to the real security needs of the American people, and they desperately don’t want to lose any voter base they may have with illegals.

The only good thing trump couldn't say tonight is that he got wall funding. So yes, obviously, dems won't budge on that.

They lose either way, if the fold and give him money it's a huge 2020 advantage and if they stall and force him to goto defense money they look like fools in 2020.

He really has them cornered.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Look at the chat bar. It's on fire. State of the union speech must have had a whopping audience.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Chuck and Nancy will discuss this SOTU later in their room at motels 6.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Spent the past few moments watch different news channels.

The leftist channels opinion of SOTU?

Trump is a Nazi Zombie.

(stock file photo below)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

More like they cornered themselves in a bad game of chess , and now they’ll look the fools, while they try and save face. It’s not like they didn’t have plenty of opportunity to at least negotiate for some money. Trump was fair, and offered concessions with DACA, but they didn’t take the opportunity and played themselves into a pitiful pouting child corner. Tsk tsk 😏

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump is a Nazi Zombie.

(stock file photo below)

Ok..I simply do not get that comparison at all. Geez , he honoured vets that fought the nazi’s tonight.
From over here in Canada your democrat party and it’s ridiculous cohorts in MSM look like true insanity. A sometimes cold hearted insanity, at that.

Almost as insane as our Liberal party up here.😆

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Sheye

That was really obvious when watching the liberal commentators after the SOTU. I flipped from CBS to ABC to NBC. All of them were trying hard to find negative things, while at the same time looking dour, as if they were speaking at a funeral.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

He didn't leave much room for consequence did he. Like him or hate him, his plan is way beyond the dems comprehension..it would appear. Theirs no way out.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Just reporting what I saw.

Yeah, It may be a bit hyperbolic, but they really do hate the man.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's rather remarkable isn't it. I am a pretty stubborn person, likely to a fault, but at some point the argument is over like it or not. Is this not the clincher?, POTUS spoke the truth yet their hatred just would not allow common sense to break through.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That turned out to be a huge waste of my time....
He did touch on some things that needed to be talked about and that I liked. I believe this is the first time Trump gave a speech that I actually liked.
Good on you Trump

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump is a Nazi Zombie.

(stock file photo below)

A Nazi Zombie who spoke up about fighting antisemitism everywhere and had Concentration camp Survivors recognized. Oh yeah he also moved our Embassy to Jerusalem.

They are getting so desperate.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join