It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inter-dimensional Dream Communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hello all!

I don't post often here, but I have been doing a lot of soul searching on the personal implications of a fractal infinite/eternal existence lately.

About 4 years ago I went through a horrible shakeup in my life and had a few days of no sleep and near mental breakdown. On the third night, I was in the common sleep paralysis pre-state of fading in and out with strange noises.

I was hearing static that sounded like an un-tuned radio, that got louder and louder until it suddenly stopped with a *pop* sound and went to dead silence. Then a man's voice said "Alright we're in", loud and clear, and sounding like I was wearing headphones but more "inside" my head than coming in through my ears. I recognized the voice but couldn't place it at first.

He started talking directly to me, saying he was ME, from a parallel existence where they had discovered inter-dimensional communication. He told me that relatively expensive software allowed you to contact alt-versions of yourself, but a free open-source version had just been released and he was playing around with it. He then told me a few things that blew my mind, stressing that if I remembered them I could have power and knowledge well beyond what was currently available in my dimension, and said that "kinging" your lower alt and then tracking their progress and new power was a huge hobby. He told me we could maintain communication if I downloaded something called dotcera, as it was supposed to be able to induce the state I was in but of course it doesn't exist and I've found nothing that sounds similar.

I know my brain was just being extra, but it's a fun concept to me. I was completely blown away by a few things he told me, all I could think was "this changes EVERYTHING". It's hard to not wonder if there is something to it when your brain reveals information to you that you could never believe you possessed on your own.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: maus80

I hope You didn't do a "Web Search" on Google™ ? Those turds would be the absolute last folks I'd let in on the "possible contact"... I'd also opine that if Google™ et al ever caught wind of anything like this, well, maybe Your grandkids grandkids could take a trip...

Too bad it wasn't over the phone, then You could ask "Do I really sound like that?..."

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If software like that ever exists here, would you want to try it out? Would you only want to communicate with your alts, or would you branch out to other people and timelines?

"Yo Joan of Arc, I'm uh..I'm like, the God you believe in. Could you win this war for me?" It seems like a cruel idea, outside of learning more about yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sounds like your describing a heroically magical experience, am I correct?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

He actually had a deeper voice than me, which I thought was absurd but kind of cool. He said that our timelines were exactly the same up until the 90's, so we had completely different worlds and families in the present. That ruined the idea of time travel for me, I could never be happy with any changes that replaced my "not born yet back then" family.

I'm still not sure though that I'd find it entertaining or enjoyable to "create" realities where I tell myself how to be something better or different than what I would have been. I guess if all realities that can exist have to, then the ones where that happens have to exist as well, but it seems very intrusive.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm not familiar with that phrase. It wasn't heroic because I failed at communicating with myself in a way that produced any results. He told me he was just starting, and if he's anything like me much less exactly me, he is a trial and error type of guy. So it's no surprise that even though the "What to tell yourself to establish full belief" part was a complete success and really did blow my mind, it went nowhere. I just could not make myself get up and write it down. I slept, hard. And the software for inducing sleep paralysis that allows you to be on the receiving end - dotcera?, datsero?...if it were a real thing in our reality we'd have some really eccentric, really powerful people among us as I type this. I don't see anyone powerful doing anything heroically magical.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
I hope You didn't do a "Web Search" on Google™ ?

Yes, those are literally the instructions in the tutorial for using the software. You tell your alt things they could not possibly know and have them Google it, which makes them exponentially more likely to download the receiving software and try to use it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: maus80

I I was completely blown away by a few things he told me, all I could think was "this changes EVERYTHING". It's hard to not wonder if there is something to it when your brain reveals information to you that you could never believe you possessed on your own.

What did he tell you that blew your mind? Don't you remember something?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Unfortunately I slept and didn't follow his instructions, but yes it was a success. The winners of Best Actor and Best Actress in his world exist here and one does act, but neither are famous and both are on facebook and living in their home states still. That's easily coincidence though, I didn't really want to present this as anything other than insomnia induced hallucination, though. It's too weird to think about as anything else. It's also almost impossible to remember things that you hear right before you sleep, and the only reason I remembered what and as much as I did is because it was so profound and reality-shattering for me at the time. It didn't scare me though, it made me feel really happy and hopeful and like anything was possible, which pretty much instantly put me to sleep. It's pretty easy to convince myself now that I didn't even remember the names correctly.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Also, I realize the names of a few actors who aren't actors isn't mind-blowing. The other more consequential things are real and I absolutely had no knowledge of them before this happened. I'd rather keep them to myself than offer them up as proof of something I'm not intending for anyone to take seriously.

The actor thing basically went along the lines of "Our best actress is Alicia Thurman, 37 from Chicago; easy to remember alicia silverstone and uma thurman, and to me she looks EXACTLY like Molly Ringwald" (not the actual details). It seems far-fetched and I am not a movie buff so I don't know why my brain picked that, but the people do exist as and where described, so it works I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's pretty cool. What else did you tell yourself?
Maybe there's something more encodedin the story your brain told you? Could be "the trickster" snuck up on you when you were most vulnerable.
Why would you say "we are in"? Doesn't make much sense if it was just you with you?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Actually the name dotcera looks very familiar. I've seen it somewhere, although it was 2 words- dot cera (possibly 2 "R"s). For the life of me I cannot remember where I've seen it but I read a lot about all sorts of different subjects. If I run across it again I will get back to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a binaural beat creator like gnaural might be able to help induce a hypnotic state. Not sure of the status of that project.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Really far out and cool report. I have been thinking about and have recently dicussed just this in a way.

I have a hypothesis that our consciousness doesn't really change between birth and death, and that it is essentially the same throughout. I also believe there is sufficient evidence to presume that consciousness is non-local. Therefore consciousness may be able to communicate with itself essentially communicating "through" time. I myself believe it may have happened during at least 1 event, and just recently on reddit conversed with someone that claimed to pass a deliberate message to themself.

Granted these arent the types of claims I casually take at face value or put a lot of confidence in, as you yourself have also discovered it is difficult. However we have these experiences and anecdotes none the less. I am very interested in this subject and would like to introduce you to a few things if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: maus80
He told me we could maintain communication if I downloaded something called dotcera, as it was supposed to be able to induce the state I was in but of course it doesn't exist and I've found nothing that sounds similar.

So I wanted to entertain this notion. That this word “dotcera” could be an audible enunciation but spelled differently. Something like:

dotcera
dotcerra
dotsera
dotserra
etc.

You get my point. I came to find something interesting. What if it is interpreted as “dotc era” as in an agency which was once known but not anymore.

DoD Ordnance Technology Consortium (DOTC) serves as the focal point for armaments system technology research and development.

Could be something that was suppose to originalky be militarized and then was for public consumption. Like the Internet.

top topics

join