It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dyatlov pass case has been reopened-high strangeness at it's best

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
this site is the one with the police reports, investigation notes, pictures everything

its great to spend hours reading over it with a coffee on a saturday with the fire on
and the dogs at my feet.

Hahaha

Dyatlov pass

here is the image of the apparent yeti , but i think its just a man returning from taking a piss

Thibeaux

Its frame 17 .

If you look at the autopsy reports it goes into detail about the radiation contamination and the dosage
bear in mind the body that was dosed with radiation was found lying face down in a stream of running water.
The water acts as a flush and removes radiation quicker than if it wasnt in water.
The body was found after 14 days or something and still had higher than normal background radiation
levels and was found to be dosed with high levels , even after 14 days in running water.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Oh there are missing images from the film rolls !
its in the police reports , I cant remember where exactly

the good thing is , they are the original police reports written in Russian , so at least you can tell they arent digital and therefore subject to tampering.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Why such a violent end for this one and not all the others?

Well if a Yeti ripped her tongue out it was probably because she was screaming hysterically.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Compared to your average Bigfoot sighting, where the hands hang down around the knees, the Dyatlov "Yeti" photo seems to show a bulky creature with short arms.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Russian Yeti: The Killer Lives
This hour and a half film is one of the best documentary's on the incident.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I havent checked them out yet but will do so , and get back to you !

Have you seen the new Dyatlov youtube channel ?

Dyatlov Pas

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yeh Ive seen those pictures from the photos from the dyatlov site , what you have to remember is they wrote in their diaries that they were looking for yeti for fun
and they are all jokers , you can see photos of them fooling around a lot , who knows maybe thye decided to create a hoax of their own.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Some relevant info about scientific/military research into the Russian Yeti below mate - also a new vid here about that image.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

originally posted by: sapien82

Daoine Síth is Scots Gaelic for the mound people

Aos Sí in Irish Gaelic and Old Irish Daoine Sidhe , and in Scots Daoine Síth

Great post and don't know about a connection with Dyatlov but there's a pretty interesting interview here with Joshua Cutchin - some Missing 411profile points also include association with boulder fields, berry bushes, weather change and shoe stealing. 

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Why dont anybody near there just retrace the journey and video it for world to see whole experience as nareated?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
May have been solved finally.
Slab Avalanche because of the way they cut into a snowbank to protect the tents from the wind.

www.nature.com...

www.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 29-1-2021 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I know it's from RT but might be of some interest..................... "Swiss scientists announce breakthrough in 60-year-old Soviet mystery, claiming Dyatlov Pass skiers caused own deaths in avalanche " www.rt.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Blimey you seen it already Caver........... Just added and posted the link to an old Dyatlov post I searched for then saw your got there first

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

There were a couple of great threads on Dyatlov Pass an of course I read them so when I came across the slab avalanche info I was all WHOO-HOOO! But the first article came from The Daily Fail. Had to find a better source.

RT can be a decent place for heads up on stuff.
Some I have to backtrack further but usually that's just for my own peace of mind.

So cool we were on the same wavelength today!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It's all totally awesome and a wonderful case study, The avalanche thing is a possibility for sure while at the same time I'm still a little perplexed by the reports of amber orange type ufo orbs which might tie in with Bigfoots or even motherships in the region. Also the victims being found in certain states. It a great case study and something still being honest and realistic an open case

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join